It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:23 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
At least you knew that Jason was going to show up on time and do a good job, take proper care of his craft and give you his all. With this show, well, you never know...it really is a roll of the dice. Anyways, here we are on a wonderful Friday, sun in the sky, a nip in the air and the Fall season Bearing down us. Soon, our hearts will be filled with pumpkins and our minds filled with the promise of a better future. Also, a special shoutout to Chus for the #SHOWPOT thread, it's important to go there for all the latest info on another failed show endeavor.

Come on in, it's time to die.

Show for Today:

I'm not sure who will bother showing up so this is a best guess.

-NFL, fucking DUH. Bears talk and info from around the league. Pretty simple.
-Fantasy talk. Hub will be on to giggle and talk about something he hates and doesn't pay attention to.
-Baseball? No.
-Basketball? Absolutely not.
-#SHOWPOT? Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!!!!!! More horrible bets, more money down the toilet and more "tweaking" of their vacation plan.

Folks, it's important that you listen today, please take the time to tune in and post here.

Your life depends on it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:56 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Hoping for an entertaining show. Today can't go quick enough. Even with a mental health day on Wednesday
this week has really sucked.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:03 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
SomeGuy wrote:
At least you knew that Jason was going to show up on time and do a good job, take proper care of his craft and give you his all.

Amen brother.

I will never forget Jason Goff.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:08 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
secret police in 49ers jerseys? the possibilities of jokes that could be spun from that premise is endless!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:11 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
-Fantasy talk. Hub will be on to giggle and talk about something he hates and doesn't pay attention to.

+

Talk about the Browns as his pick of the week last week, compared to his Super Bowl pick of Kc last year

Not a smart guy! he continues to back up my claim in his actions and statements.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:17 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
mcneil wants undercover cops in soldier field to help protect the vikings fans?

has mcneil ever met the average vikings fans traveling to soldier field (or champaign for that matter) for bears games?

they mug a whole lot worse than the packers fans could ever dream of. i have multiple occasions where some purportedly-post-nordic shitheel is there with his girl in a sea of bears jerseys, and every time they get a first down the dude is standing up with his arms open oscillating around 360 degrees to say "what the fuck, bears fans? i thought you guys were good"

in fact i have video evidence of the mindset that vikings fans oft install in us bears fans cuz in this case, i couldn't help but focus down on the 3 people who were up and chirping all game long, especially during the vikings late comeback.... so when they managed to blow it in overtime (and remember the bears were ending up a 7-9 team and the vikings were 13-3 or something, as this was the season that led to that magical favre INT which illicited the soundbite "THIS ISN'T DETROIT.... THIS IS THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!") damn right you wanted to look down to see those guys writhing in the beautiful misery of defeat.

if there's ONE thing bears fans and packers fans (far far far from teh worst lot in the NFL from my experiences, at least the traveling ones) can agree on it's fuck the vikings. '
'
also, mcneil doesn't know that up in the peasant dish (you know, where season tickets aren't quite as holy grail as they are in the real seats) if you fuck around too much it's not all that uncommon to have ~16 redshirted monterrey security guards run up and handle biz. it happens 1-2 times a game no matter who's there, which means that they've already got people in there and there's no doubt cameras everywhere covering every angle of the crowd.... so having a campaign that basically says "hey assholes, we're gonna have secret police ready to BUST YOU if you fuck with the vikings fans?!?!" yikes

if that policy had been in affect 10 years ago, i never would have lived to see that guy in the moss jersey talking bitter shit on the way out from the vikings snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in champaign, where said moss fan ended up catching the business end of near/empty drinks on the way down. suffice to say he gave it up.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:35 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Are they going to ask Boomer to list the 20 QB's better than Jay Cutler that he said he unofficially had
via his informal poll?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Boomer!!! Bringing the profanity!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:46 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Good interview with Boomer Esiason.

Did Dan mention to him that he took his son in a Dead Pool years ago? He thought it was pretty funny back then.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: ------

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:48 pm 

Tad Queasy, that's wrong. A caller did and I froze on the air. I think it was the first dead pool I ever was a part of and because of that call... almost the last.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:50 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Mac wrote:
Tad Queasy, that's wrong. A caller did and I froze on the air. I think it was the first dead pool I ever was a part of and because of that call... almost the last.

Did Boomer lose his son? I knew he had some kind of illness but I forgot.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:48 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
jimmypasta wrote:
Mac wrote:

Jim Kelly lost his eight year old son in 2005.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:37 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Chus wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
Mac wrote:

Jim Kelly lost his eight year old son in 2005.

Didn't Jim Kelly also punch Jim "Comeback Kid" Harbaugh in the face a while back, as well?

Jim Kelly for President.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Mac wrote:

Sorry about that, Mac, I obviously remembered it incorrectly. Thanks for clarifying.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:53 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
Mac wrote:

Sorry about that, Mac, I obviously remembered it incorrectly. Thanks for clarifying.

I heard Mac telling the story about that call and after that is why when they did dead pools, said no kids.

He said a caller called up and said Boomer Esiason's kid, didn't know what to say, Spiegel was the producer at the time and he said he just put his hands over his face.

Yes Someguy, Jim Kelly and Jim Harbaugh got into after a game, 1997, Kelly was broadcasting the game.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:55 pm 

Here an article to the Harbaugh-Kelly thing, liked what Harbaugh said.

http://articles.latimes.com/1997/oct/28/sports/sp-47658