It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:01 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
A sports talk show in Chicago during NFL season! Is Mac in? Is Meat in? Will Sir Drinks-a-Lot spar with Meat, yet again? Will they make the airwaves their Thrilla in Manilla? No, no they won't, but we sure will get a good chuckle out of it. Sports will be talked in hushed tones across the board as a cruel executioner waits in the shadows for yet another victim...who will it be? I don't know but I hope the hangman's rope isn't deployed in this honorable thread.

Show: Not sure who is in, maybe I will actually listen today, though.
-NFL- Bears are doomed, dooooooooooomed. 4-3, 3-4, 69....all bunk, all done. Bears can't do them. 15 year rebuilding process! If only they had Theo they could take 4 years of losing 75% of their games and get away with it! NOT WITH THIS TEAM. NOT THESE FANS.
-NO BASEBALL. Besides Meat, if he's in, trying to weasel in some "For the love of the game" tenderness. POSH......FLIMSHAW.
-NBA? Fuck no.
-Gambling for the weekend? Sure, it will be bad and money will lost. Where is Buster when you need him?
-Penis and member of Penis.

That's all, dudes. Happy Friday, take a load off or take a load on your face if your inclined to do such things or you're Frank, I don't care. We take all types in these threads but Kid will judge, as he always does, so look out!

Enjoy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:56 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Only in the office until 1pm and not very motivated to get things done before heading out on vacation. I
think i will tune in and see what is going on with the boys for a while. Not really in the mood for music
today.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:06 am 

T-Bone wrote:
Only in the office until 1pm and not very motivated to get things done before heading out on vacation. I
think i will tune in and see what is going on with the boys for a while. Not really in the mood for music
today.

Yeah, strange feeling on this chilly autumn morne. I got spotify in the car but not sure how l ong I can hold out. But the alternative is Meat Smarm, so what choice do we have?

Enjoy your vacation.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
SomeGuy wrote:
We take all types in these threads but Kid will judge, as he always does, so look out!

Good morning SomeGuy. How's your Friday going so far?

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:26 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Hi SomeGuy. What's happening?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:49 am 

they gave some real insight about the bulls today. i have no idea what bernsie is saying that nobody covers the bulls in depth. mac and cheese talked about joakim smoking weed! wow that was refreshing breaking news. so glad i tuned in. what a pile of hot fuckin garbage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
SomeGuy wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
today.

Yeah, strange feeling on this chilly autumn morne. I got spotify in the car but not sure how l ong I can hold out. But the alternative is Meat Smarm, so what choice do we have?

Enjoy your vacation.

I hope everyone wore a coat this morning. If not, I would ask why you didn't wear one?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
redskingreg wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
today.

Enjoy your vacation.

I hope everyone wore a coat this morning. If not, I would ask why you didn't wear one?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:45 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Hi SomeGuy. What's happening?
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
We take all types in these threads but Kid will judge, as he always does, so look out!

Good morning SomeGuy. How's your Friday going so far?

Hey, fellas. It's going alright, just shuttling around the suburbs pessling m drugs, snake oil and nerve tonic. Going to have a few brews tonight and kick back.

How's things over on your guys neck of the nape?

I hope all well.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
That's good to hear. I'm doing well, my friend...and congratulations on your impending new arrival. I didn't realize you and your wife were expecting.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:37 pm 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
That's good to hear. I'm doing well, my friend...and congratulations on your impending new arrival. I didn't realize you and your wife were expecting.

Yep. Mu demon seed has found fertile ground from which to grow and spread its fiery pollen.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:19 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
SomeGuy wrote:
Mu demon seed has found fertile ground from which to grow and spread its fiery pollen.

I can't wait to get this Baby Announcement in the mail.

Congrats.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:55 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Mu demon seed has found fertile ground from which to grow and spread its fiery pollen.
I can't wait to get this Baby Announcement in the mail.

Congrats.
It doesn't come in the mail.

It comes in the form of a singing telegram except instead of singing the guy punches you in the face.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.