FavreFan wrote:
Biggie had this news before you Mac

:lol:

Post subject: Re: Level check...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
FavreFan wrote:

Not so much I had news, just downgrading the bad assumptions.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:54 pm 

Also had a better source! :-)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:32 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Mac wrote:
Test...check....1...2..... Test 1, 2, 3. (sings the scales)

wait a second.... mac rolled out of bed? that means he got the 300k? i knew having the bake sale to raise $$$ to help cure mac's depression would get him out of bed! that's 300k well spent!

so hey attention whore, erm, mac!!!! be a proper bro and tell us what's really going on.... is this "relapse"/"depression" related to the fact that you got offered an insulting less-than-recession-contract offer to continue on, which tells you that the score doesn't want you? did the score's willingness to let you take a sabbitical to consider your future combine with the fact they immediately brought in russ mitera to cut new bumpers for THE SPIEGEL AND HOLMES SHOW and hurt your ego? cuz methinks the fact they had new SPIEGEL AND HOLMES SHOW bumpers within 2-3 days of your absence seems to me like they're trying to send a message to you about how the station will go on without you..... and considering the fact you're the last vestige of oldschool day-1 score guys that's really frightening.

so what is it man? i dont think it's a simple relapse with booze/drugs/whatever-you-do/depression.... i think this is all political and related to your contract ending in a few months, and i think the score hurredly rebranding the 9-1 show THE SPIEGEL AND HOLMES SHOW is some sort of negotiating tactic meant to make you look like a hypocrite for rolling out of bed for under $300k..... so yeah, can you tell me that me and beardown are right on this?

or is it as simple as getting sick of o'douls and wanting to get drunk to forget about the day to day banality that is the suburban human existence?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:36 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
oh wait, woops, i forgot the board paradigm for communicating with mac in one of his beardown-esque threads....

HI MAC! HOPE UR DOING BETTER! MISS YOU! MORNINGS ARE UNLISTENABLE WITHOUT YOU SO COME BACK SOON! THANKS FOR POSTING ON THE BOARD CUZ YOU'RE SO TOTALLY ONE OF US AND SO NOT USING US TO VALIDATE YOUR EGO/SELF-ESTEEM!!!!

LOVE YOU LOVE YOUR SHOW! COME BACK SOON! POST HERE MORE! PLEASE? CUZ UR SO NOT JUST MAKING POSTS TO SEE IF PEOPLE STILL LINE UP TO LICK YOUR NADS AND THEREFORE FIND OUT IF "YOU'VE STILL GOT IT"

(btw i'm actually pro-mac and wanting him back cuz listening to him on the radio feels right akin to listening to murph, north, or anyone i grew up with.... but some of his conduct with these attention whoring threads where everyone lines up to lick ass are a bit much..... i know it's cool having a board celebrity here... but not when he merely makes "look at me i'm here" posts saying absolutely nothing in the hopes of getting people to line up and kiss his ass for whatever reason)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
bigfan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Not so much I had news, just downgrading the bad assumptions.

Oh, so he's just on here for a reaction and isn't coming back anytime soon?

Remove the type of assumptions associated with Mac's absence and ask yourself, "Self, is Mac coming back anytime soon?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:42 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUvhKoqJDM4

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

sinicalypse wrote:
oh wait, woops, i forgot the board paradigm for communicating with mac in one of his beardown-esque threads....

HI MAC! HOPE UR DOING BETTER! MISS YOU! MORNINGS ARE UNLISTENABLE WITHOUT YOU SO COME BACK SOON! THANKS FOR POSTING ON THE BOARD CUZ YOU'RE SO TOTALLY ONE OF US AND SO NOT USING US TO VALIDATE YOUR EGO/SELF-ESTEEM!!!!

LOVE YOU LOVE YOUR SHOW! COME BACK SOON! POST HERE MORE! PLEASE? CUZ UR SO NOT JUST MAKING POSTS TO SEE IF PEOPLE STILL LINE UP TO LICK YOUR NADS AND THEREFORE FIND OUT IF "YOU'VE STILL GOT IT"

(btw i'm actually pro-mac and wanting him back cuz listening to him on the radio feels right akin to listening to murph, north, or anyone i grew up with.... but some of his conduct with these attention whoring threads where everyone lines up to lick ass are a bit much..... i know it's cool having a board celebrity here... but not when he merely makes "look at me i'm here" posts saying absolutely nothing in the hopes of getting people to line up and kiss his ass for whatever reason)

:cheers:

His whole pathetic post is to get the ALS together to tell him how great he is. Just Pathetic.

Mac, I hope you get healthy and NEVER come back on the radio.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchinos
Ciminos
Maybe Harry is looking for a partner on "The G"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:33 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Score is doomed wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

His whole pathetic post is to get the ALS together to tell him how great he is. Just Pathetic.

You know what's pathetic? People like you who think these radio personalities owe you something. You're no different than Bernsie ass lickers like QC Pat, Schmutzie, Ten Foot, Maddux Boy, etc. who like to think they are "friends" with him. Pathetic is right.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:25 pm 

Franky T wrote:
Score is doomed wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

You know what's pathetic? People like you who think these radio personalities owe you something. You're no different than Bernsie ass lickers like QC Pat, Schmutzie, Ten Foot, Maddux Boy, etc. who like to think they are "friends" with him. Pathetic is right.

The Bernsie ALS is really something special. I love when "I used to listen" and they would call in with their point of view that only those in the DB ALS can appreciate because the intelligence it takes to comprehend at the level they are at is well beyond that of a normal listener!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:15 am 

Nas wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUvhKoqJDM4

am I the only guy who knows rap in this place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MX1leC30b0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:22 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Mac needed his ALS splooge fix. Go back to Oblivion loser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:36 am 
1000 CLUB

Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
Mac needed his ALS splooge fix. Go back to Oblivion loser

CRAM IT, G. KURATZ!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:02 am 

Cannot listen today. Is Mac back?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:03 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
no

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:29 pm 

Kind of a lame post by Mac. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and postulate you cannot say anything concrete for contractual reasons. But this does look very diva-ish. It's a move more befitting Spiegs than yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Zizou wrote:
Kind of a lame post by Mac. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and postulate you cannot say anything concrete for contractual reasons. But this does look very diva-ish. It's a move more befitting Spiegs than yourself.

The thing is, Mac has been mailing it in since returning to the Score. I used to be a big fan, but not anymore. His insecure diva act is old and tired. If his addiction issues are causing him problems again then I hope that he gets well.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:41 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
There has been speculation that this is a mental health/addiction issue, but Mac has been very clear about wanting to move to afternoon drive for a long time. Is it possible management kept patting him on th head and saying, "yeah, yeah, we'll get you there" and he finally had enough. Saying "fuck that" wouldn't be out of Mac's character and it isn't like it's something he hasn't done before. Let's get Beardown on the case!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:43 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Little bass-ey, turn up the treble.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mac wrote:

CSFMB: :cheers:

Larry: :shock: (Grabs shovel and tries to bash Mac's hand into the ground.)

Finfer: Rips the shovel from Larry, hits Larry over the head, pulls Mac out.

Mac: To the Mac-mobile and then to the studio, Finfer. Get me smokes, mustard, this week's point spreads and I'll need a massage from you!!! I'm back!!!!

Finfer: With pleasure, Mac. With pleasure.

Mac: By the way, how is the show pot looking?

Finfer: We lost it all, Mac. In fact, we went into debt trying to recover. So...uhh...we're gonna need you to cover that. By the end of the week or some guy named Vinny said he's gonna cut off Shep's thumb.

Mac: You sons of bitches!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:00 pm 

MAC: I left because they told me they could replace me.
Bitch Rosen: I didnt care if you left because I thought I could fill 90% of airtime with commercials and updates brought to you buy stayfree
MAC: I knew they would put larry fuckmeintheass holmes in my place, so I called their bluff.
Bitch R: The only reason it didnt work was because that extra 10% could have went to more infomercials.
MAC: I want Jay Cutler money.
Larry Fmitah: Don't I get any cred? or maybe STREET cred, get it? oooohhh yeeeaaa
MAC: no
Bitch R: no
Larry Fmitahs mom: no

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:01 pm 

Fuck you Mac! Barney Rubble lookin piece of garbage. Go to HEll!!!!

*message board cred skyrockets*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Beardown wrote:

Mac: To the Mac-mobile and then to the studio, Finfer. Get me smokes, mustard, this week's point spreads and I'll need a massage from you!!! I'm back!!!!

Finfer: With pleasure, Mac. With pleasure.

:lol: I hate to admit it but this made me laugh out loud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nice to see a Danny Mac posting on CSFMB. I hope you're surrendering to your demons and getting healthy. I want you back on the air in the worst way. Leery is like a 4 hour colonoscopy without Verced. That said I want you back at your best. Get your mind right Lukey, than come back and punt Webster back to nights where I don't ever have to heer him. He's really, really bad Mac! He's made me a dumber man by listening to him. Come back and take back the middays again!!

Let's do it for Johnny!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:22 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Dallas Winston wrote:
Leery is like a 4 hour colonoscopy without Verced. That said I want you back at your best. Get your mind right Lukey, than come back and punt Webster back to nights where I don't ever have to heer him. He's really, really bad Mac! He's made me a dumber man by listening to him. Come back and take back the middays again!!

Leery now is responsible for 2 bad midday shows.

Mac, he may be a "great teammate" but he sucks at radio.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:26 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Did the update guy on B&B just slip-up? He said he would be filling in for LoHo tonight! So that means it still is LoHo's show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:28 pm 

Mac wrote:

All I want to know is if you come back will you continue to "break down the film" on the radio with that guy that used to be in the NFL, played for another team, at a low key position, that we barely remember.

You can't shake that!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
jimmypasta wrote:
Did the update guy on B&B just slip-up? He said he would be filling in for LoHo tonight! So that means it still is LoHo's show.

No, he said it again during the show. I was surprised by that as well.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:56 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Does that mean Mac is coming back?

Who knows?