It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:58 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
this is such bullshit. i cant even legally get a job at the grocery store because they piss test... but mac gets to make millions for talking and not only does he not get tested, he can brag about it. shits not even legal!

obtain a different skill set

Or, you know, ......

FUCK YOU. seriously, fuck you. i fucking hate that comment. the law is wrong. anyone who follows a law because its law, while knowing its not morally right, is a FUCKING RETARD THAT SHOULD DIE. fuck them. that is exactly how WWII started, and WHY we are america and not great britan II

Last edited by IkeSouth on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:58 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
IkeSouth wrote:
LeggoMYego wrote:
I truly hope he gets his shit together that being said....he made this bed...GROW THE FUCK UP MAC!!! You can't tell me 90% of the people who listen are wondering...when is STRIKE 3!?!?!?

Artie FUCKIN' Lang of Chicago radio.

yea i would have been fired the moment i let it slip up that ive smoked weed once in my life, let alone everyday. mac is the luckiest guy on the planet.
Uh, you've let it "slip" 7400 times on here so.....

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:59 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
LeggoMYego wrote:
I truly hope he gets his shit together that being said....he made this bed...GROW THE FUCK UP MAC!!! You can't tell me 90% of the people who listen are wondering...when is STRIKE 3!?!?!?

Artie FUCKIN' Lang of Chicago radio.

yea i would have been fired the moment i let it slip up that ive smoked weed once in my life, let alone everyday. mac is the luckiest guy on the planet.
Uh, you've let it "slip" 7400 times on here so.....

no shit. im talking about to an employer. of which they NEVER suspect until i tell them.. and then its 'REALLY? I HAD NO IDEA, you dont seem like you do'

i reply 'yea, whatever that means'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
sinicalypse wrote:
also man big F-U to mac for the whole demonizing of weed over the pills, which were nonchalantly tossed on the end of the whole GET HOME AND BLAZE ONE UP thing which seemed to be the main onus for him preaching the cult of sobriety/AA doctrine.

+1

Norco is heroin in pill form. To blame weed over the pills is completely irresponsible. I smoke plenty of weed , but I manage to avoid popping pills, and I have no problem functioning in any situation.

I hope the guy gets well, but statements like that show me that he possibly doesn't really get it. Joking about doing drugs and gambling, while trying to overcome addiction seems counterproductive. I'm pulling for you Mac. Don't let Larry attempt to ruin your show again, please.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Phil's in Bridgeview
Danny Mac has 9 lives. I'm okay with that but now I can only listen to one hour of The Denis Miller Show. :?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
He talked about the pills, I don't think he was minimizing their effect. But he said the weed was the thing that he first went off the wagon with.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:05 pm 

Chus wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
also man big F-U to mac for the whole demonizing of weed over the pills, which were nonchalantly tossed on the end of the whole GET HOME AND BLAZE ONE UP thing which seemed to be the main onus for him preaching the cult of sobriety/AA doctrine.

+1

Norco is heroin in pill form. To blame weed over the pills is completely irresponsible. I smoke plenty of weed , but I manage to avoid popping pills, and I have no problem functioning in any situation.

I hope the guy gets well, but statements like that show me that he possibly doesn't really get it. Joking about doing drugs and gambling, while trying to overcome addiction seems counterproductive. I'm pulling for you Mac. Don't let Larry attempt to ruin your show again, please.

i agree, but to be clear norco is vicodin. it is NOT heroin. thats oxycontin. mac isnt rush limbaugh. Norco is 1000mg hydrocodone plus tylenol. vicodin is just 500mg or 750 sometimes. norco is nothing more then high powered vicodin. but mac was taking 8 pills a day he said, which is a LOT. im sure it would have been similar to taking $10 worth of heroin a day

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
IkeSouth wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
this is such bullshit. i cant even legally get a job at the grocery store because they piss test... but mac gets to make millions for talking and not only does he not get tested, he can brag about it. shits not even legal!

obtain a different skill set

Or, you know, ......

FUCK YOU. seriously, fuck you. i fucking hate that comment. the law is wrong. anyone who follows a law because its law, while knowing its not morally right, is a FUCKING RETARD THAT SHOULD DIE. fuck them. that is exactly how WWII started, and WHY we are america and not great britan II

Oh no, no, no, you little bitch ... Fuck You and your "poor me I can't legally smoke marijuana and improve my life".

First of all, you can smoke marijuanna, that's plenty fucking clear. It's all you fucking talk about ... if one can cut through your idiot posts. Christ on the cross, at least sini is actively trying to be artistic with his posts ... yours has all the merit of a whiskey shit after a a La Bamba burrito at 3AM.

Second of all, to dovetail on the first point, as you quite clearly smoke pretty much as you please, I don't quite see how the magic of marijuana has done much for your lot in life. Or is it as some of the dim amongst us have suggested, and you're just playing a character?

Lastly, nobody - not one person of any consequence - gives a ruby red shit what your "interpretation" of "the law" is. It's illegal fucko, period, paragraph. I don't give a damn if it ever changes, and I am absolutely fine if it becomes as legal as Canadian Club. Your six-weeks-past-retarded "this is how WWII started" statement aside, the fact that you're saying there is some moral right to smoking weed just demonstrates what a worthless sack of shit you really are that you stoop to making completely nonsensical statements then deluding yourself that you're some goddamn martyr for some great cause, like you're stamping out hunger or illiteracy.

Fuck you, fuck your kind, and fuck your ballbaby act of "wah wah I can't smoke weed" crowd ... get a fucking hobby or, as a wise (?) man once said, get your mouth shut.

Last edited by Don Tiny on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:07 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
Chus wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

+1

i agree, but to be clear norco is vicodin. it is NOT heroin. thats oxycontin. mac isnt rush limbaugh. Norco is 1000mg hydrocodone plus tylenol. vicodin is just 500mg or 750 sometimes. norco is nothing more then high powered vicodin. but mac was taking 8 pills a day he said, which is a LOT. im sure it would have been similar to taking $10 worth of heroin a day

Those pills are all opiates. They are basically synthetic heroin, in pill form.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:07 pm 

Hatchetman wrote:
He talked about the pills, I don't think he was minimizing their effect. But he said the weed was the thing that he first went off the wagon with.

yea, gateway drug. i hate when they say that... if weed wasnt available he would have just started with the pills

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:09 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
weed shouldn't be part of the wagon. it's psychosomatically addictive in that you enjoy the being high thing to the point where you seek it out, but that ain't the whole "disease"/"illness" excuse that the shiny hAAppy people tote out there in order to respect them and "their condition"

i've tried everything more than once at some point in my life, and i've been to some places that most of you would declare yourself unequivocally better than me for never going to (hell, you do that anyways cuz i type too much for you, so i can only imagine...) and i can tell you this: weed isn't a drug.... it's a lifestyle.

if these norcos are basically legal/pilly heroin then those are a drug.... but weed and wagons don't belong together unless you're 18 and clambaking like an idiot.

oh so i see ike posted that it's vicodin? meh... i can vouch for them still being "some shit." one time i happened to casually stumble across a bottle of 100 vicodin. i mean.... fuck yeah! so i was giving them away wholesale while popping them wholesale and drinking wholesale and i can tell you that when the pills ran out in a few days i was legitimately dopesick for a day or two.... they can get you there.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:09 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
ima retard

god youre a disaster of a human being. you have always been the most miserable pile of shit on this board.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's in Rockford
IkeSouth wrote:
Chus wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

+1

Basically its two 5 milligram vicodins with less Tylenol in one pill.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Arenellos
IkeSouth wrote:
mac is the luckiest guy on the planet.

You got that right.

Imagine a world where you could get depressed and take a few months off the just come back and apologize. Here is your huge Friday paycheck back.

He is a pill addict.

Pot makes him lazy and fat...join the club.

I go fishing alot and guess what I don't want to do every single trip I take... go back to work.

I am just completely sick of him.

Chus wrote:

i know but herion is sooo much stronger its a different class. hell, even morphine is weak in comparison... and that shit is way stronger then any vicodin/norco/opium....

Don Tiny wrote:
Lastly, nobody - not one person of any consequence - gives a ruby red shit what your "interpretation" of "the law" is.

hey don, i know that you always count as "we" because not only are you fat enough to count for no less than 2 people, but you're so fucking brilliant and requisite for the human experience that you clearly speak for me whenever you speak.... but still..... blargh. been there done that.

if you wanna rail on someone who doesn't fancy capital letters and can promptly put you in your place, take your best shot fats domino.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:13 pm 

HossasSlavicRage wrote:
Basically its two 5 milligram vicodins with less Tylenol in one pill.

yeah i was bringing it up because mac said norco is NOT vicodin... so he doesnt even know what hes taking. hes taking 8 a day too, which is just a lot. like i said, those dosages would produce a heroin like effect over a few days...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:13 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
Chus wrote:

i know but herion is sooo much stronger its a different class. hell, even morphine is weak in comparison... and that shit is way stronger then any vicodin/norco/opium....

The larger point is these pills are addictive and dangerous, and far more damaging than weed is. That really can't be disputed.

After I got snipped, I got a Norco scrip. I melted into my couch for three days.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Merry Christmas Everyone!

I guess different people read different things into peoples statements. I just took Ike's statements as releasing some angst. My problem is a frickin' cheeseburger which is far more desirable to me than drugs. The irony is enough of eating that shit puts you on drugs.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
IkeSouth wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
ima retard

god youre a disaster of a human being. you have always been the most miserable pile of shit on this board.

Why not go fire up a doob and get some clarity? It's done you so well to this point, you pathetic, petulant child.

sinicalypse wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Lastly, nobody - not one person of any consequence - gives a ruby red shit what your "interpretation" of "the law" is.

hey don, i know that you always count as "we" because not only are you fat enough to count for no less than 2 people, but you're so fucking brilliant and requisite for the human experience that you clearly speak for me whenever you speak.... but still..... blargh. been there done that.

if you wanna rail on someone who doesn't fancy capital letters and can promptly put you in your place, take your best shot fats domino.

For someone who bitches about people not reading his shit, you sure didn't bother to read mine .... fuck, I was saying that what you did was artistic ... it's about as complimentary as I'm generally going to get. Clearly you're more interested in scoring internet points with your broheim Ike.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:18 pm 

Chus wrote:
After I got snipped, I got a Norco scrip. I melted into my couch for three days.

first time i danced with vicodin i was something like ~18-19 when i got my wisdom teeth pulled. the things i remember from the immediate aftermath were the perpetual taste of gauze, being told to not smoke for a week or two, and the feeling when i stopped taking them.

the operative phrase that my head kept going back to was "brave new world" on that first night off of vicodin. i didn't know how to describe it back then, but everything felt somewhat glinted... different. not bad like i'd grow to know the sensation, but that first day off was just a twinge surreal like my body had become used to the vicodin over the course of the week-10days and the first day off was some bonafide keanu reeves "whoa"

definitely one of those "fuck you i'm smoking anyways" moments where i pondered the grand majesty of reality during sunset while feeling weird. next time i got a tooth pulled i said "fuck it" and smoked on the way home from the doctor =D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I've asked before and been ignored or passed over but for those of you that smoke weed, why do you do it?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:19 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
The Weed thing to an addict is part of the whole vicious circle of self medicating. For somebody in Mac's shoes, maybe weed just as bad as narco or something equal. Being stoned probably added to the isolationism.

Weed cannot be universally demonized, but it also cannot be universally absolved as some of you are trying to do.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Arenellos
Spaulding wrote:
I've asked before and been ignored or passed over but for those of you that smoke weed, why do you do it?

Same reason someone drinks a few beers or a couple of scotches. You feel good, get a buzz.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:22 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
For someone who bitches about people not reading his shit, you sure didn't bother to read mine .... fuck, I was saying that what you did was artistic ... it's about as complimentary as I'm generally going to get. Clearly you're more interested in scoring internet points with your broheim Ike.

sini doesnt give a shit. nobody on here thats normal does. you can let that pipe dream burn through your caffeine free soda pop bong.

im convinced dick tiny is keeping score now. just full on stupid with a slathering of self righteous dbag slime all over the new shoes. if people like him didnt exist i wouldnt want to smoke weed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:23 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
Chus wrote:

first time i danced with vicodin i was something like ~18-19 when i got my wisdom teeth pulled. the things i remember from the immediate aftermath were the perpetual taste of gauze, being told to not smoke for a week or two, and the feeling when i stopped taking them.

the operative phrase that my head kept going back to was "brave new world" on that first night off of vicodin. i didn't know how to describe it back then, but everything felt somewhat glinted... different. not bad like i'd grow to know the sensation, but that first day off was just a twinge surreal like my body had become used to the vicodin over the course of the week-10days and the first day off was some bonafide keanu reeves "whoa"

definitely one of those "fuck you i'm smoking anyways" moments where i pondered the grand majesty of reality during sunset while feeling weird. next time i got a tooth pulled i said "fuck it" and smoked on the way home from the doctor =D

I was alternating a Norco and an Ibuprofen every four hours. Doctor's orders.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:23 pm 

Chus wrote:

The larger point is these pills are addictive and dangerous, and far more damaging than weed is. That really can't be disputed.

i hear ya, and i cant dispute.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:

I don't. But it's the same for any vice (Drinking, pot, pills and gambling). Feels good.

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
I'm sure most of you remember my Joe Friday Youtube cut. I honestly beleive pot is a gateway drug. I'm sure there are those just happy with pot,but I feel that's a minority. I stopped about 33 years ago. I don't drink or smoke. If I can just stop eating like a pig,I'd be in pretty good shape.

Chus wrote:

I was alternating a Norco and an Ibuprofen every four hours. Doctor's orders.

does that even work? the ibuprofen is extremely weak vicodin, basically. it would just be a sugar pill if youre already on hydrocodone, wouldnt it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next