PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mac: Walks into the Score studios.

Finfer: (Runs to hug Mac)

Mac: Thanks pal, missed you too.

Finfer: :cry: (Hugs Mac harder)

Mac: Alright. Thanks man.

Finfer: :cry:

Mac: Alright, buddy, a couple more seconds and then you're gonna have to let me go.

Finfer: (Won't let go)

Mac: Spieges...uhh...you wanna peel him off me now.

Spiegel: Yeah...got it.

Mac: Point Spreads, Finfer!!!!! Print them out for me!!!! And we're gonna need a Stones rejoin for the noon comeback!!!

Finfer: Aye, aye, Captain!!!!! I'm on it!!!! It is a pleasure to serve under you!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:57 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
definitely deserves its own thread. upvoted and liked on facebook.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

Larry: Hi Mac. Welcome back. I did great filling in for you. I'm great. I work at NBC 5. I almost made MLB. I teach at Depaul. Cherryl Scott is my friend, Mac. I like comic books, Mac. I'm great. Yesterday I ordered a pizza, Mac. I'm great.

Mac: Image

Larry: :shock: :cry:

Finfer: :cheers:

Spiegel: :cheers:

Zawaski: :cheers:

Shep: :cheers:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

Drinky: Hey Mac, happy you're back on our team. Missed you. Can I get in on this group hug and reach-arounds?

Spiegel: Get the Fuck out of here, part timer. You ain't a part of OUR team. You're with Bernstein!!!!

Drinky: Fuck you, Spiegel. Christmas is better than Hanukkah

Spiegel: Fuck you, drinky. Everybody knows your Cutler report was complete bullshit!!!!

Mac: Well, I see not much has changed between you two. Jeez!!! :roll:

Last edited by Beardown on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:29 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Beardown wrote:
Larry: Hi Mac. Welcome back. I did great filling in for you. I'm great. I work at NBC 5. I almost made MLB. I teach at Depaul. Cherryl Scott is my friend, Mac. I like comic books, Mac. I'm great. Yesterday I ordered a pizza, Mac. I'm great.

Mac: Image

Larry: :shock: :cry:

Finfer: :cheers:

Spiegel: :cheers:

Zawaski: :cheers:

Shep: :cheers:

:lol: :lol: You should erase your first post and replace it with this.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:54 pm 

The real behind the scenes conversation I would like to hear is Dan telling his wife that he wants to liquidate everything and go live in the woods.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
The real behind the scenes conversation I would like to hear is Dan telling his wife that he wants to liquidate everything and go live in the woods.

Mac: Wifey, I'm gonna liquidate everything and live in the woods.

Mac's wife: I'll divorce you and take half. You'll have to find a cheaper cabin.

Mac: On second thought, I'm not going to liquidate everything and live in the woods. I think I'll call Mitch now.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:09 pm 

I think it would go in another direction, like that Albert Brooks movie "Lost in America". Sheri would blow their nestegg making one big play on the NCAA championship game and Dan would go into the Maloof's offices asking for their money back.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:10 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Think Mac would put that yellow pad up on Ebay for charity?

I'd love to see the handwritten middle-of-the-night calculations of a Grizzly Adams retirement.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:11 pm 
1000 CLUB

Goff: Glad you're back, Da Ma...

Beardown: Watch it, Jason!!!! Thought you learned.

Goff: I mean, glad you're back Danny Mac. Love you. Can I come back to Chicago now?

Mac: No.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:12 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Goff is lucky he nabbed that Sirius NBA gig before Mac got his act together and got back in the job market.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Goff is lucky he nabbed that Sirius NBA gig before Mac got his act together and got back in the job market.

:lol:

Good one. Might have gone over some heads.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:21 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Think Mac would put that yellow pad up on Ebay for charity?

I'd love to see the handwritten middle-of-the-night calculations of a Grizzly Adams retirement.

I'm shocked at how much some of those off the grid cabins go for in Buying Alaska. Still, Mac liquidating should be several millions. He can retire if he wants.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Beardown wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Mac: Wifey, I'm gonna liquidate everything and live in the woods.

Mac's wife: I'll divorce you and take half. You'll have to find a cheaper cabin.

Mac: On second thought, I'm not going to liquidate everything and live in the woods. I think I'll call Mitch now.

:lol:

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
good dolphin wrote:

I'm shocked at how much some of those off the grid cabins go for in Buying Alaska. Still, Mac liquidating should be several millions. He can retire if he wants.

I dunno, his son's care seems to drive him. Like no matter how much he plans for he thinks it won't be enough.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:35 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I dunno, his son's care seems to drive him. Like no matter how much he plans for he thinks it won't be enough.

of course it won't be enough. On his deathbed he will have to wonder who is going to take care of his son. That is some heavy pressure. At the same time, I'd take comfort in having a lifelong companion like my kids are to me if their ages were frozen in time

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:43 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
of course it won't be enough. On his deathbed he will have to wonder who is going to take care of his son. That is some heavy pressure.

Well, he could do what I do and habitually use mind-altering substances to help deal….

…oh...right…never mind….

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mac: Hi, Spieges. Long time no see.

Spiegs: (Turns his back. Cries.)

Mac: :shock: I'm sorry.

Spiegs: Don't leave me again. I can't do it again!!!!!!

Finfer: Hits button:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjuZDzM9gos

Spiegs & Mac: (Make out)

Boers: Eeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Mitch has no sack. Anyone want to predict Macs next leave of absence?

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
With the conclusion of events, in hindsight, I actually feel bad for Lear. I imagine it must be a bummer to (presumably) harbor hopes of advancement that end up not materializing. Bernstein was right to commend him on-air for taking on a malleable role.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:10 pm 

Swingandalongonetoright wrote:
With the conclusion of events, in hindsight, I actually feel bad for Lear. I imagine it must be a bummer to (presumably) harbor hopes of advancement that end up not materializing. Bernstein was right to commend him on-air for taking on a malleable role.

Surely this has got to be Macs last chance, right? I gotta believe one more relapse & he gets launched.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:16 pm 

Scorehead wrote:

Surely this has got to be Macs last chance, right? I gotta believe one more relapse & he gets launched.

talented people get chances until they can no longer produce. Dan continues to draw ratings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Taco Bell Mexican Pizza...mmmmm
It's going to be real tough on Mac when Bears and Blackhawks are done, and baseball is the only sport to talk about. Based on one of his parody songs today, as well as just general listening the past few years, its obvious that he's only a bit more fond of baseball than he is of basketball.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:47 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...

Uhhh.....fuck no. He was part of a horrible midday show with Hampton and he singlehandedly destroyed the current midday show. I dont give a shit how "valuable" of a teammate he is. He's Mitch's little buddy and that's why he's around. Hearing Mac back today made me even more pissed that Leary was handed that on a platter. Terrible.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

You Mackie fans need to stop sucking each other's dicks. Mac's contract still is up in June. Gonna have to battle Zim with no leverage and "kiss ass", cheaper, Larry willing and at the ready. I don't see how Zim will give Mac a new contract. Mitch will have to fight for him, but at the end of the day, it will be Zim's decision. One more relapse and it's certainly over for Mac. It might be over right now. Zim is ruthless with no compassion. He's a bottom line guy. Larry sucks. But he's sober, a company "kiss ass",cheap and keeps Jesse Jackson off CBS Chicago's ass. That means a lot to Zim.

Larry: :-D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:58 pm 

Scorehead wrote:

Still making predictions, huh?

<º)))><

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:19 pm 

Chus wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

Yup. Mac is very lucky that he works for a passive sackless boss. I would have showed him the door.

How do you like my weekly predictions in our Yahoo ATS pick'em league?

Last edited by Scorehead on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

It's true. Mitch was a pushover. Mac basically said "I quit". Mitch could have said, "cool".

In fact, I'll bet Zim had a conversation with Mitch

Zim: What the fuck are you doing not taking his resignation? He said "Find another monkey" to you. Dumb ass!!! This was our out!!!! Could have saved 100k or so on his salary. That's him quitting!!!! (Zim bitch-slaps Mitch)

Mitch: I felt bad for Mac. Didn't want to see him go out this way.

Zim: This is business, you stupid son of a bitch!!!! Never let feelings get in the way of money!!! I'm gonna can his ass come June, by the way. I'm not offering him another contract. All you did was buy him a few months and cost me money. That's all you did.

Mitch: Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I tried so hard to save him. Please, Zim. Please :cry:

Zim: Shut up, you stupid bitch!!! There's no crying in radio!!!! One more mistake like this one and it's your ass!!!!

Mitch: :cry:

Zim: We'll hire that mulatto full time come June, what's his name?

Mitch: Larry?

Zim: Yeah. Whatever. Half the price of Mac. You negotiate it. If he says no, hire Bernstein's dumb ass boy for a quarter of Mac's salary. What's his name?

Mitch: drinky?

Zim: Yeah. Whatever. Now go.

Last edited by Beardown on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:47 pm 

Scorehead wrote:
Chus wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

Yup. Mac is very lucky that he works for a passive sackless boss. I would have showed him the door.

How do you like my weekly predictions in our Yahoo ATS pick'em league?

A blind dog finds a bone every now and then.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Peoria Matt wrote:

Uhhh.....fuck no. He was part of a horrible midday show with Hampton and he singlehandedly destroyed the current midday show. I dont give a shit how "valuable" of a teammate he is. He's Mitch's little buddy and that's why he's around. Hearing Mac back today made me even more pissed that Leary was handed that on a platter. Terrible.

Don't confuse my sympathizing at his predicament (although I use that word lightly- he still has his own show in the major media market that is Chicago) with my enjoyment of his work (I don't).