It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: meatball mac
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:49 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
RFDC wrote:
is danny green and gold going to be ok?

Of course, now he will be a 49ers fan or a Carolina fan for the remainder of the playoffs.

Well don't forget that after blowing the hockey horn on any hockey talk during mjh now he's a huge hawks fan and its always been his favorite chicago team.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:52 pm 

Darkside wrote:
RFDC wrote:
is danny green and gold going to be ok?

Of course, now he will be a 49ers fan or a Carolina fan for the remainder of the playoffs.

Well don't forget that after blowing the hockey horn on any hockey talk during mjh now he's a huge hawks fan and its always been his favorite chicago team.

Excellent point.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:37 am 

Actually, RFDC, the Panthers have been my rooting interest since playoff match ups were announced. Their head coach and I are friends. Did a lot of charity work and appearances with Ron Rivera in the '90s. And he's one of at least a half-dozen former Bears I'm friendly with who got fucked over by the Bears. I would have been rooting for Carolina even if they played Team Trestman. One of these days I'll share with you guys how the Bears treat their own.

As for the hockey horn... you're right... I hit the button every time conversation about the Blackhawks exceeded three minutes. I was interested in keeping the audience rather than pontificate on my/Jurko's/Harry's fondness for Denis Savard and others. It worked. Cashed a lot of big bonus checks between '04 and '08.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Mac wrote:
Actually, RFDC, the Panthers have been my rooting interest since playoff match ups were announced. Their head coach and I are friends. Did a lot of charity work and appearances with Ron Rivera in the '90s. And he's one of at least a half-dozen former Bears I'm friendly with who got fucked over by the Bears.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:22 pm 

Mac wrote:
One of these days I'll share with you guys how the Bears treat their own.

you mean like the business that it is? and a generous one at that... cutler got flaco money for christ sakes.. yeah, evil bears.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Mac - I would suggest you pretend to have a rooting interest in the Bears. It would be good for ratings.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:25 pm 

Hatchetman wrote:
Mac - I would suggest you pretend to have a rooting interest in the Bears. It would be good for ratings.

he doesnt even have a rooting interest in his job lolz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:26 pm 

Mac wrote:
Actually, RFDC, the Panthers have been my rooting interest since playoff match ups were announced. Their head coach and I are friends. Did a lot of charity work and appearances with Ron Rivera in the '90s. And he's one of at least a half-dozen former Bears I'm friendly with who got fucked over by the Bears. I would have been rooting for Carolina even if they played Team Trestman. One of these days I'll share with you guys how the Bears treat their own.

As for the hockey horn... you're right... I hit the button every time conversation about the Blackhawks exceeded three minutes. I was interested in keeping the audience rather than pontificate on my/Jurko's/Harry's fondness for Denis Savard and others. It worked. Cashed a lot of big bonus checks between '04 and '08.

I guess it is good to be a fair weather bandwagon fan. :roll:

You can just pick and choose when you are going to be a fan and when you aren't.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:29 pm 

Mac wrote:

How bout today?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:29 pm 

Mac wrote:

Please do. It will help us understand your Bears meatballism.

But it won't change the fact that you are a fair weather fan of all the teams you pull for. You are a big Hawks fan now because they are doing good. When they go in a down cycle I am sure you will be Red Wings or Blues fan.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:36 pm 

RFDC, if you're simply attempting to get under my skin, it isn't working. Now go stand outside in the cold and wave your Bears flag. :-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:37 pm 

Mac wrote:
RFDC, if you're simply attempting to get under my skin, it isn't working. Now go stand outside in the cold and wave your Bears flag. :-)
Your hatred of Jay Cutler has made you an enemy of the Cutler lovers on the board.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:39 pm 

Mac wrote:

Feel free to give us your great reason for not being a fan of the Bears anymore...or until they have another good season.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Fairweather or not, Mac cannot be a real, true Red Wings/ Blues/ Panthers fan unless he attends a game.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:43 pm 

Good suggestion, RPB. I'm on it and will craft a new thread.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:45 pm 
RFDC wrote:
Mac wrote:

You can just pick and choose when you are going to be a fan and when you aren't.

That's quite possibly one of the most idiotic interpretations of what somebody said on this board in a long time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:48 pm 
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Mac wrote:
Your hatred of Jay Cutler has made you an enemy of the Cutler lovers on the board.

I would suggest that Mac gives a shit about what moves meters. Not about what the 100 or so self important basement dwellers on a message board think.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:48 pm 

Mac wrote:
Good suggestion, RPB. I'm on it and will craft a new thread.

Looking forward to it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:51 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Mac wrote:

I would suggest that Mac gives a shit about what moves meters. Not about what the 100 or so self important basement dwellers on a message board think.
His posting here would indicate otherwise Baby McCown.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:52 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Mac wrote:

That's quite possibly one of the most idiotic interpretations of what somebody said on this board in a long time.

Stick around Brick or I will say something even more idiotic before the end of the day.

My comment that you are referring to was not meant to be an interpretation of what mac said in the comment you quoted. But a comment on many things Mac has said and done regarding the Bears and other teams.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
He definitely cares what people think. That is the reason he has so many hardcore followers.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Baby McNown wrote:
I would suggest that Mac gives a shit about what moves meters.

Except of course, when he doesn't! :lol:

Ah well, he's still the only radio guy that loves us. :flower:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:54 pm 
WOOO HOOOOO! Mac posted here! Oh my god he LOVES US!!! WE"RE IMPORTANT!!

Jesus H. Christ. When this place starts paying Mac's salary, then he will care. Until that point his level of care about the number of people on here who are mad at him cause they love Cutty i would say is rock bottom.

But no. This is a REALLY. IMPORTANT. MESSAGE BOARD. He will lose sleep over it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I have trouble taking Baby Mc seriously because of his avatar. It is amazing how often someone's avatar impacts my opinion of his posts.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:55 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:

Jesus H. Christ. When this place starts paying Mac's salary, then he will care. Until that point his level of care about the number of people on here who are mad at him cause they love Cutty i would say is rock bottom.

What are you blathering about here?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:56 pm 
Well let's go back to the transcript and take a look.

RFDC wrote:
But it won't change the fact that you are a fair weather fan of all the teams you pull for. You are a big Hawks fan now because they are doing good. When they go in a down cycle I am sure you will be Red Wings or Blues fan.

Yeah. The Bears were exactly what you were talking about.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:56 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

:lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:57 pm 
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Ah yes. BRick is back. We missed you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:57 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Mac wrote:

Come on

What is your deal, man?

Why cant you just post your thoughts?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
On a cold day like today, nothing would warm me up like a big bowl of meatball mac. I mean, that's a pretty good idea. I've got some Swedish meatballs. I have some pasta. I have some cheese. Let's improvise.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next