It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
OK, Jerry Angelo (or was it Ideas?)

Either way....

Every week, 5 Games for the picking. Thurs Night, 2 college, 2 pro? Someone else can figure the mix!

Put the games up on the website for the listeners to vote on who they are picking (driving the web traffic!)

At the same time 'the show' as a collective agrees upon their picks. Thus have SHOW v LISTENERS (Make your tunage for the segment)

End of the year.....

Listeners win.......BARBQ Event somewhere hosted by THE SHOW....And I want Finji with apron on, Jay flipping burgers...etc...or 50% entries to Macs golf outing, gotta do the 50% to make sure they show up....BarBQ,,,could charge nominal $5...once again just to make sure people dont say they are coming and dont.

Show wins.....one full day of Autism Speaks donations on the air...,,,,no specific $$$...total voluntarily

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
bigfan wrote:

Either way....

Every week, 5 Games for the picking. Thurs Night, 2 college, 2 pro? Someone else can figure the mix!

Put the games up on the website for the listeners to vote on who they are picking (driving the web traffic!)

At the same time 'the show' as a collective agrees upon their picks. Thus have SHOW v LISTENERS (Make your tunage for the segment)

End of the year.....

Listeners win.......BARBQ Event somewhere hosted by THE SHOW....And I want Finji with apron on, Jay flipping burgers...etc...or 50% entries to Macs golf outing, gotta do the 50% to make sure they show up....BarBQ,,,could charge nominal $5...once again just to make sure people dont say they are coming and dont.

Show wins.....one full day of Autism Speaks donations on the air...,,,,no specific $$$...total voluntarily

Pretty sure autism just wrote .
:wink:

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

bigfan wrote:

Either way....

End of the year.....

Spiegel would bitch.

Spiegel: Why is it only Mac's cause that gets to benefit if the show wins. What about me? What about me? What about me? I'd want it to be that the listeners must buy tickets to one of my Tribute shows if the show wins. The autism charity has already gotten enough from this show.

Mac: :roll:

Shep: :roll:

Finfer: :roll:

Jay: :roll:

Spiegel: What?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:58 am 

Once again, get a cause!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:59 am 

Strangest Spiegism is when he gets upset about the showpot, like it is his money. Like he put something into it.

And I feel very confident mac feels like saying the same thing when that shit goes down