It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:39 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I think you would like ice fishing if ya tried it, I don't take much risk and don't go out on ice thinner than 6" you can fish exactly where you want with no boat motors around..its actually easier IMO to catch northern and perch in winter.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
There is a reason that Ribeye has become the most popular steak with American carnivores. Sure a Filet is tender, leaner & better for you, but you cant beat the flavor of a good charred rare Ribeye.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:07 am 

Mac wrote:
good dolphin asks "Dan, how are you feeling? It seems there has been a little more fire in the belly lately. Glad to hear it."

That's a very kind question, gd. A few very simple words that seem genuine and compassionate. I feel good. I have a lot for which I am grateful... great family.... great friends and a job I usually enjoy. Sobriety agrees with me. It keeps me grounded. Don't get me wrong, I miss the smell, taste and feeling of burning sweet, sticky ganja and a fine bourbon rocks always sounds good....but I'm in a better place without it. More on the "fire in the belly" in the work thread. I'm glad somebody asked that, gd. I will ask it of others and MEAN it when I ask it. Thank you..

You have friends here. We, as a group, had this discussion a long time ago when Happy Hour Jason died. I think you were a part of the discussion. You simply cannot spend the amount of time we have with each other, even in the virtual world and not develop some genuine affection. It is different than physically hanging out with friends but there is still something there.

I view your presence here as different than the guy on the radio. While we address some work related things, when you break down that 4th wall, I view you more as Dan from NWI, with all the benefits and detriments of the designation.

Anyway, one of us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXyB7niEc0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
good dolphin wrote:
You have friends here. We, as a group, had this discussion a long time ago when Happy Hour Jason died. I think you were a part of the discussion. You simply cannot spend the amount of time we have with each other, even in the virtual world and not develop some genuine affection. It is different than physically hanging out with friends but there is still something there.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:33 am 

Mac wrote:
Q. Bovifs asks, besides weed, what's the best gift I ever received from a listener.

I always enjoyed getting bud from my listeners...but ONLY if we got to burn it together. We had us some times, didn't we DEP, BF, RPB, SH84, etc.?

Oh yeah. Remember that time in the parking lot of uh...um...what's da name of da joint , Bee? Dakotas!! Remember when you and Baby Kucoc worked on offensive line blocking technique late at nite in the parking lot of Dakotas? Yeah, that was awesome!

sh84

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:45 am 

pizza_Place: Tobins
Mac, please tell me why you did not get 4WD on your new truck. Especially seeing how bad this winter has been. I've had a hell of a lot of fun in my 4WD truck this year.