It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: How to properly mock B&B
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

So I'm reading that Mac and Spiegel are trying to mock B&B with parody plays. CSFMB says they're bad at it. I've been doing this for years, Mac and Spieel. Chicago turns it's lonely eyes to me for this sort of thing.

My suggestion to Mac and Spiegel: Write it out. Give it some thought. Don't do it off the cuff. The insults will be better and it will be funnier. You can make it a weekly thing. Get it sponsored. You can even let Shep or Zawaski play the role of drinky (Practice your Ahhhhhhhhhs and Uhhhhhhhhhhhs, boys).

Maybe I'll write one for you. It's gotta come to me, though. It can't be forced or else it doesn't work. Wish I can pull one of mine from the archives. But everything gets lost in the threads. Wouldn't even know where to find them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Well, they cant mock the exact same subject twice in a row, and duplicate their own mocking!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

bigfan wrote:
Well, they cant mock the exact same subject twice in a row, and duplicate their own mocking!

Amateurs. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
B and B have been inadvertently mocking Mac and Meat for years when either Bernstein or the other one leaves for a prolonged vacation.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
B and B have been inadvertently mocking Mac and Meat for years when either Bernstein or the other one leaves for a prolonged vacation.

Drinky also likes to kick Mac and Spiegel in the balls while hiding behind Bernstein. Goff did the same.

There was one time when Mac confronted Goff about it on the air and Goff blamed my cracker ass for simply posting that he was mocking Mac. Goff never denied it. He just said something like "How can you believe a cracker on a message board." But what I said was true.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:40 pm 

This is so cute. But what a waste of effort. Again, when will Mac realize he lost this war? It's ok, little buddy. You were the king once. But King Stain reigns supreme at WSCR now. I understand you want to keep fighting. The Germans keep at it for a couple years after Stalingrad. You going to be like the Japanese and fight till the better end? Try a different approach. Go back to afternoons at THE GAME and beat Bernsie. Shame him. Salt his fields. Go scorched earth with extreme prejudice. Do you have the desire to knock the little tyrant from his throne? It'll be tough. Bernsie has his king castled and full control of the middle of the board while you've got 3 sets of doubled pawns.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
doot-doo doot-doo doot-doo dit dah-dahhhhhh, doot-doo doot-doo doot-doo dit dah-dahhhhhh...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:59 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
i'm stuck here for a second trying to ponder what the real world equivalent of salting bernstein's fields would be.... perhaps an in depth expose of fangraphs as the running joke of the new baseball millennium?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:03 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Most ignore one possibility that has come up with the new station. Well actually two. Mac stated he isn't sure if he wants to do this anymore but that was prior to he new cleanliness. He seems on the ball now. Anyway, he will most definitely get some sort of offer from Decastro in June. We assume he would go but will he be let go? Mitch was his boss here and at MVP. He knows the numbers. The ultimate win might be Mac gets an afternoon show at WSCR and Bernsie gets shifted to another slot with a new partner or gone altogether. The second idea based on his hints is he program directs the Game for Decastro.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:25 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Team Mac & Bernstein. That would be real interesting.
I bet Speigs & Boers would make a good team.