It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:10 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Big week, big Monday.

True Detective ended in grand fashion so I'm sure Meat will shit all over it in an obtuse attempt to sound smart and that the writer is clueless and Meat has all the answers and that he should have just watched "The Man" with Samuel L. Jackson and Eugene Levy because that's what True Detective was anyways. There also may be some "OH MAN IT'S NOT AS NICE HERE, I WISH WE WERE BACK IN AZ!!!" Whatever. Possibly some giant glistening dick talk from Mac, maybe some complaining about being fat but then laughing about stuffing their faces for days on end without any exercise or diet.

Sad.

Post here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am 

The problem with the Score is that the Bulls could win the NBA championship and Mac would still focus on the Blackhawks.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:17 am 

A scintillating show thread! One post and it's from Mini Ditka (and he hardly counts as a person). How the mighty have indeed fallen! There is a noticeable languor in Mac's voice when I hear him. Praying for the end I wonder? I can't blame you, Dan. How's Spiegel's "warmth" feeling these days? I'd pluck out my eardrums if I had to listen to that revving motor laugh each day.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
These truths are self evident: hockey and Meat do not ratings bring!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:33 am 

Zizou wrote:
A scintillating show thread! One post and it's from Mini Ditka (and he hardly counts as a person). How the mighty have indeed fallen! There is a noticeable languor in Mac's voice when I hear him. Praying for the end I wonder? I can't blame you, Dan. How's Spiegel's "warmth" feeling these days? I'd pluck out my eardrums if I had to listen to that revving motor laugh each day.

I'm going through the motions.....Mac is doing the same until it's time for hockey playoffs.

Mac may be gone after the summer.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:12 pm 

Hahahahahhahahaha, Meat stumbling around with this True Detective ending.

"it was a cop show, a seria killer! It was so much more!"

Go home, Meat. You're drunk.

Peanut Gallery is drunk too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:25 am 

pizza_Place: Tobins
I for one very much enjoy the sports talk with personal chat mixed in. It makes the show much more entertaining. I'm not a fisherman, but I love hearing Mac talk about his fishing trips. I'm not a Cubs or Sox fan but listen intently whilst they chatter on about how the prospects look for the upcoming season. That being said, I don't understand why you continue to bash the show...