It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mac wrote:
Agent Starling said that to Dr. Lechter when he analyzed her life in 30 seconds. I'm saying it to many of you for keen observations about cats in my business in several different sections. Some of you have been very, very insightful recently. I'll share more soon on the thin-skinned nature of the radio host. Observed something this week that was just staggeringly pussified. Perhaps I shouldn't have been that surprised, considering most guys who chose sports radio or sports writing never earned a varsity letter.

So what do you guys think Mac is about to say? I'm trying to figure it out.

Speculation time. Take your shot. GO!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
bigfan wrote:
regarding this issue, it's almost unpossible. Your expectations of something are different from others, thus the ironic situation would be different for everyone that thinks about a situation.

However, you have given me a vote of confidence in agreeing what Mac was talking about (How others thought it was something else, makes me wonder what they think he meant?)

The care and compassion with which you handle the English language is matched only by roving bands of unlicensed Filipino doctors working the Texas back-alley coathanger circuit two months after senior prom night.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Don Tiny wrote:
bigfan wrote:
regarding this issue, it's almost unpossible. Your expectations of something are different from others, thus the ironic situation would be different for everyone that thinks about a situation.

However, you have given me a vote of confidence in agreeing what Mac was talking about (How others thought it was something else, makes me wonder what they think he meant?)

The care and compassion with which you handle the English language is matched only by roving bands of unlicensed Filipino doctors working the Texas back-alley coathanger circuit two months after senior prom night.

It's a gift from Yahweh.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:18 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
bigfan wrote:

It's a gift from Yahweh.

Coathangers or Filipinos?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

Don Tiny wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
bigfan wrote:

It's a gift from Yahweh.

No, Loatians.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:25 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
It's a gift from Yahweh.

No, Loatians.

I decided Filipino is funnier said out loud than Laotians even though neither sports a hard consonant sound.

Oh, and it's Laotians; lay off the bathtub gin, rummy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

Don Tiny wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
It's a gift from Yahweh.

No, Loatians.

I decided Filipino is funnier said out loud than Laotians even though neither sports a hard consonant sound.

Don't make fun if my dyslexia. It's whisky tonight, my portly chum.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Don Tiny wrote:
bigfan wrote:

I understand your lack of comprehension, but to not know the origins of the word 'unpossible', than I am just sorry you are poor.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:41 pm 

Cock teasing again? Playing hard to get eh, Mac?

I like that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:47 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
bigfan wrote:

I understand your lack of comprehension, but to not know the origins of the word 'unpossible', than I am just sorry you are poor.

I'm fully acquainted in the words and ways of Ralph Wiggum, The Simpsons, et al.

The rest of it was like playing hopscotch on or about The 35th Parallel.

And it was a friendly chide said in a fashion made to entertain myself and, if necessary, others.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm 

consider all my insults to be friendly chides then.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:51 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
No, Loatians.

As I cannot trust that you purposely (and thus properly) left out the "e", I can only hope it's single-barrel, just like my waistband.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:52 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
If I donated to you, Bigfan, my homemade still, would you out a mult of my choosing?
This still is guaranteed to be safe (as long as you keep the temp below 175 degrees which you should do anyway)

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:52 pm 

bigfan wrote:
consider all my insults to be friendly chides then.

I shall then enjoy doing so.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:53 pm 

Darkside wrote:
If I donated to you, Bigfan, my homemade still, would you out a mult of my choosing?
This still is guaranteed to be safe (as long as you keep the temp below 175 degrees which you should do anyway)

Why am I only learning of its existence now?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:54 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Because Darkside thinks you are an asshole too.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:55 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Darkside wrote:

No. I love him. A lot.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm 

Darkside wrote:
bigfan wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Darkside wrote:

No. I love him. A lot.

It was just a friendly chide.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

Don Tiny wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
No, Loatians.

As I cannot trust that you purposely (and thus properly) left out the "e", I can only hope it's single-barrel, just like my waistband.

Just tell 'em it's a goiter.

Last edited by Mr. Reason on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:03 am 

bigfan wrote:
Darkside wrote:
bigfan wrote:

No. I love him. A lot.

We .... we need to work on the inventiveness of your "chides" .... not quite Julie Andrews with a bag on her head, but somewhere in the vicinity perhaps.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:08 am 

Don Tiny wrote:
bigfan wrote:
Darkside wrote:
bigfan wrote:

No. I love him. A lot.

We .... we need to work on the inventiveness of your "chides" .... not quite Julie Andrews with a bag on her head, but somewhere in the vicinity perhaps.

Nope, I will stick with the direct method of calling you an asshole and not hiding behind anyone elses thoughts or wishes.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:14 am 

bigfan wrote:
Nope, I will stick with the direct method of calling you an asshole and not hiding behind anyone elses thoughts or wishes.

:shock:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:16 am 

bigfan wrote:

Well, you go ahead and do that then; do be careful as the summer sun will be here soon enough and I'm made to understand it can be a bitch on thin skin.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:19 am 

Don Tiny wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Well, you go ahead and do that then; do be careful as the summer sun will be here soon enough and I'm made to understand it can be a bitch on thin skin.

What would you know about the sun? Want to keep going?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:29 am 

bigfan wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
bigfan wrote:

I would, actually; I thought we were okay as we've had at the very least a handful or two of civil discussions previously. Perhaps you'd like to address that directly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:33 am 

Don Tiny wrote:
bigfan wrote:

I would, actually; I thought we were okay as we've had at the very least a handful or two of civil discussions previously. Perhaps you'd like to address that directly.

I think he's saying you're a vampire.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:34 am 

You feel the need to chide.
So, I shall as well.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:38 am 

I would love to know how others took that Mac was talking about anyone else other than Rosenbloom?

I will not speak to his like, love, hate or dislike of Drinky, but I think Mac has no issues with him personally. Considering Mac mocks the show he produces daily, there will be some tension, but I don't think it is anything.

"Cubs....69 wins......Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................................................................................................OVER!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:45 am 

bigfan wrote:
You feel the need to chide.
So, I shall as well.

It certainly seems there's something much more to it than that though; laying it out plainly is an option to consider if that is indeed the case.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:50 am 

Nope, you chose to chide, I chose to fire back.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next