It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Krazy Ivan wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
at some point imma have to pour some out for the magnanimous CBS career of yesterday while playing some music that calls for reflection.

oh and KI nice calculated move to get some goff cred, but comeon there's one of us who cares about that sort of thing and constantly brings it up. i only found it amusing when i'd have a new twitter account that was blocked before i ever tweeted at the guy, cuz somewhere after block #2 or #3 you just kind of occasionally pop up to flip the dude off and wait for him to remind his ALS that tweeting with him is a privilege and not a right.

1) No idea what you're talking about.

2) I don't seek "cred" with anyone. I could give less than a shit. You, on the other hand, care very much. Evident by your pages and pages of articles detailing how someone blocked you from twitter.

3) I was just commenting on spmacks very good question to you. You seem to think gay = bad.

You don't seek cred? Really? Why did you come back during the tourney and pull your tired schtick? Trying to cozy up to the collective at large?

Thursdays at 5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:11 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
SomeGuy wrote:
You don't seek cred? Really? Why did you come back during the tourney and pull your tired schtick? Trying to cozy up to the collective at large?

Thursdays at 5

Try reading...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Krazy Ivan wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

Thursdays at 5

I suck cock....

Yikes...!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:16 am 

SomeGuy wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

Thursdays at 5

Try reading...

I want you

Good lord. Keep it in your pants, Chief!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:16 am 

pizza_Place: Jack Brickhouse Toppings
I've never seen KI take this much heat.

"He sounds like a man that was never challenged to be a man."
"He gives a lot of opinions without probably having many life experiences."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:17 am 

JBills wrote:

How's it going, JBills?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:18 am 

SomeGuy wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
at some point imma have to pour some out for the magnanimous CBS career of yesterday while playing some music that calls for reflection.

oh and KI nice calculated move to get some goff cred, but comeon there's one of us who cares about that sort of thing and constantly brings it up. i only found it amusing when i'd have a new twitter account that was blocked before i ever tweeted at the guy, cuz somewhere after block #2 or #3 you just kind of occasionally pop up to flip the dude off and wait for him to remind his ALS that tweeting with him is a privilege and not a right.

1) No idea what you're talking about.

2) I don't seek "cred" with anyone. I could give less than a shit. You, on the other hand, care very much. Evident by your pages and pages of articles detailing how someone blocked you from twitter.

3) I was just commenting on spmacks very good question to you. You seem to think gay = bad.

Thursdays at 5

or bouncing back with feigned obliviousness during the great schism

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:18 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Krazy Ivan wrote:

4) where are you getting this from?

5) can you at least understand how your continued insistence on #3 would make me think you're doing #2

6) #1 reminds me of the prisoner asking about #1 and hey go figure this is #6.... life just works like that sometime.

7) i'll have a #6 upsized with fries and extra sweet and sour sauce please.

8) point 8? point 8. it's time to set it straight before we get too far out of the gate and go astray let's recount how we came to that great point 8 like state and tell the fake why they can't create

point 1: i'm right
point 2: no bite
point 3: you ain't
point 4: point 4
point 5: recognize
point 6: make adjustments
point 7: is a testament
POINT 8 POINT 8

(i) believe in maximum effect and absolutely every facet of the gem.

---

ahhh the good ol days when latyrx verses were worth the effort of going every word with. RIP.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:19 am 

Difficult to stay on topic I see.

No worries. I understand...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:29 am 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
Difficult to stay on topic I see.

No worries. I understand...

where have i ever said that gay is bad? gay is many things.... sometimes amusing, sometimes undercover, sometimes super (and thanks for asking) and, forgive me in advance as i tread carefully: i figure that gay can sometimes be pretty painful.

but where did i ever say it's bad? all spmack is trying to do is grab me on a technicality and get me to TL;DR on goff cuz he's trying to shine the goffsignal and start up another "ethering" for his entertainment. you took his lead and continue to put this context on me and now evidently i have to stop what i'm doing and directly answer your question otherwise you're gonna carry on like "yep. sini hates the gays" and take your W despite the part you're ironically ignoring where i spun circles around your head so fast that i left you rocking a halo when i walked away.

it's like that one lauryn hill sample....

maybe this is why i got your look of death @ mcnuggetsmania, eh?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:37 am 

while we're all reflecting on goff and what he's lost/gained/etc.... we gotta consider what CBS is thinking right now.

and hey jason, good luck in your future endeavors! don't mind what the muckrackers are trying to say that i'm saying about you: just keep on getting better at radio and mac's roadmap of being the #1 chicago sports talk host of 2020 is well within your grasp cuz..... shit have you listened to anyone out here? king of the lepers territory for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:37 am 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
JBills wrote:

How's it going, JBills?

I'm decent. How's life?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:38 am 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Back on the topic of Goff and Salsa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:39 am 

sinicalypse wrote:

:lol: What?

I swear, there are some highly sensetive motherfuckers around here.

I like you. You seem like an alright guy. I didn't give you ...or anyone else...any "looks". :lol:

Seriously. I was enjoying the company and watching some seriously disturbed individuals down a shit load of deep fried pink paste.

Your constan picking at Goff for being gay is just odd to me. If he is gay, you come off as a real dick. If he's not, you're insinuating there is something shameful about it. Either way, you are a really smart guy that doesn't need "gay" as an insult.

Last edited by Krazy Ivan on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:40 am 

JBills wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:
JBills wrote:

How's it going, JBills?

I'm decent. How's life?

Life is good. I can't complain. Things were a little touch and go recently, but everything seems to be going well now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:43 am 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
JBills wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:
JBills wrote:

How's it going, JBills?

I'm decent. How's life?

Life is good. I can't complain. Things were a little touch and go recently, but everything seems to be going well now.

For the hundredth time Ivan...Yes, Girl Meets World is a real thing and Yes, Corey and Topanga are the parents

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:44 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Sini, I'm not trying to start anything at all. You just seem to be the only person that makes references to Goff being gay or on "the down low" and I just wanted to know where does it come from? A simple answer would do, not all of the links and psychobabble.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:44 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
For the hundredth time Ivan...Yes, Girl Meets World is a real thing and Yes, Corey and Topanga are the parents

I'll believe it when I see it, Aprs...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:52 am 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

:lol: What?

well hey at least you got one of the jokes.... the other? well hey if i'm an obsessed fan he can be the daryle ward of chicago sports talk radio. there's nothing really venomous behind it, and hell in this case i was only having fun with the word (woMEN) that nas introduced earlier in the thread.

and the puffy commercial thing was meant to be more of a "goff fancies himself some sort of a transcendental player that likes being the in-charge black guy with a bunch of white people following him around" thing than a "lol he's gay like puff daddy" thing. tho i can see why people would think of it like that cuz.... comeon it's puff daddy. duh. i guess pointing out how they left all the women behind for the (symbolic?) climax of the commercial was a bit in that direction so i do apologize if that seemed like a slight.

and real talk... comeon. who doesn't wanna be on that roof toasting the glory of life at sunrise with a stiff mixed drink with puffy and the whiteboys?

but hey now that you've said something i'll make sure to keep it straighter than george clooney at a hawaiian tropic shoot in the future. the one thing that always bugged me the most was the christmas in hollis stuff anyways....but that's another post i've already made 6 times in the past, no doubt.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:56 am 

Q.Bovifs wrote:
JBills wrote:
I've never seen KI take this much skeet.

Jeez, Jabes!!! :shock: :o :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

So Goff officially got fired for ordering Salsa on the air?

No. That's what his boss told him. That's what Goff will tell people. But that couldn't be it. Was it the final straw? Sure. Maybe the "out" his boss was looking for. Maybe it wasn't a sponsor of the station and they wacked him for pimping a non sponsor.

I'm sure there were other things that Goff's boss discussed with him in his year and a half.

I think coming from the Score hurt Jason. Cuz stations aren't run like the Score. Not only the "Bernsteinization" and Bernstein's influence over Goff, but also the fact that the Score lacks a strong boss. So everybody over there runs wild. They do and say whatever they want without the fear of repercussions.

So Jason went over to Atlanta thinking every station is like the Score. Guess he just found out that is not the case.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:13 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
rogers park bryan wrote:

I'm trying to find the new Topanga and bang her out, no hanging out.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:32 pm 

Beardown wrote:
I'm sure...

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Beardown wrote:

No. That's what his boss told him. That's what Goff will tell people. But that couldn't be it. Was it the final straw? Sure. Maybe the "out" his boss was looking for. Maybe it wasn't a sponsor of the station and they wacked him for pimping a non sponsor.

I'm sure there were other things that Goff's boss discussed with him in his year and a half.

I think coming from the Score hurt Jason. Cuz stations aren't run like the Score. Not only the "Bernsteinization" and Bernstein's influence over Goff, but also the fact that the Score lacks a strong boss. So everybody over there runs wild. They do and say whatever they want without the fear of repercussions.

So Jason went over to Atlanta thinking every station is like the Score. Guess he just found out that is not the case.

I bet there's some truth to this.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:35 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Probably.

Maybe the PD said not to make fun of rednecks cause its bad for business and Jason kept it real.

I wouldnt blame him

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
leashyourkids wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Sinis post too. Hey at least he got booted doing it "his way". That'll look good on an unemployment form.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:36 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Probably.

Maybe the PD said not to make fun of rednecks cause its bad for business and Jason kept it real.

I wouldnt blame him

I don't like white people. I hate rednecks...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:38 pm 

Im not sure we fully covered how ironic it was that a producer from the B and B show ended up in Atlanta.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:40 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Im not sure we fully covered how ironic it was that a producer from the B and B show ended up in Atlanta.

How so?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:42 pm 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

How so?

Just being in the south.

Like, if Dan and Terry had to pick another place to live, I would bet Atlanta would be pretty far down on the list.

Much of the show seems dedicated to poking fun at rednecks and I think they're are probably a lot more in Atlanta than Chicago.

It would be like if Mac got a job on NBA TV or Les worked at a rest stop.

Last edited by rogers park bryan on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next