It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:14 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
That Frankenstein's monster-looking motherfucker was just busting on Mac for them making fun of his retarded Ego "source of pleasure" name thing yesterday. Something about how Mac and Grimace didn't understand the context, they don't actually "show up and do the research" on these things, and it isn't news until "the big ego guys" comment on it. Something like that. Sounded really pissy. It was an incredibly stupid and awkward question on Mully's part. He deserved to get his balls broken about it.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:17 am 

Ego "source of pleasure" name thing yesterday

What's this now?

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:18 am 

It's a WAR! They (Mully and Hanley I mean) just played a cut of Grimace asking Hossa if he worked out a lot. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:25 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:

What's this now?

Yesterday on M & H they had that Bears draft pick Ego whatever his name is, and Mully asked him if he's enjoyed having Ego as his name and was it a source of pleasure for him. It was a really retarded question. Then Mac and Grimace on their show yesterday were making fun of it, rightfully so, because it was such a dumb ass question. So, right after 7 AM today, Mully started bashing them for bashing him for his dumb ass question, and he sounded legitimately pissed off.

And then they played a cut of Grimace asking Hossa if he worked out a lot going into the break.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:27 am 

Thanks.

Im sure Mully was pissed off. Mully fancies himself above most of the SCORE. He's a Journalist. A journalist who asks the hard hitting questions like do you enjoy having your name

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:42 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
This has all the makings of another riveting tale of someone eventually giving someone else the finger ... :bom: :roll: :weelchairbb:

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:45 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
rogers park bryan wrote:
Thanks.

Im sure Mully was pissed off. Mully fancies himself above most of the SCORE. He's a Journalist. A journalist who asks the hard hitting questions like do you enjoy having your name

It's not any more idiotic than asking a professional athlete if he work out. They both deserve scorn and ridicule for those questions.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:48 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Thanks.

It's not any more idiotic than asking a professional athlete if he work out. They both deserve scorn and ridicule for those questions.

I guess the point is, Mully sounded indignant about getting busted on for his question. As bitchy as we all know Grimace to be, I remembered him kind of laughing at himself about the Hossa question.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:52 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Thanks.

Agreed

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:04 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
occurred at 7:05 if anyone cares. Mully was firing! At first I thought it was aimed mostly at Mac, but then they played two clips of Meatpants.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:10 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
badrogue17 wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Thanks.

Neither one is Marc Silverman. But Mully got made because Mac recognized his two-Hanley joke for what it was.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:19 am 

Heard the rant. Mulligan was pressing the right buttons but he wasn't focused in his criticisms. There is no doubt he is angry.

Mulligan confuses me. He seems like he would be a fun loving man's man. Instead, the guy is as sensitive as anyone at the station.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:42 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:
Heard the rant. Mulligan was pressing the right buttons but he wasn't focused in his criticisms. There is no doubt he is angry.

Mulligan confuses me. He seems like he would be a fun loving man's man. Instead, the guy is as sensitive as anyone at the station.

Two Irishmen pass each other on dewy morning in Dublin.

The first one says "top of the mornin to ya" as he passes by.

The other stops and thinks to himself, "I wonder what he meant by that?"

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:50 am 

pizza_Place: Cali Za Kitchen
ShipOfZion wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

What's this now?

Yesterday on M & H they had that Bears draft pick Ego whatever his name is, and Mully asked him if he's enjoyed having Ego as his name and was it a source of pleasure for him. It was a really retarded question. Then Mac and Grimace on their show yesterday were making fun of it, rightfully so, because it was such a dumb ass question. So, right after 7 AM today, Mully started bashing them for bashing him for his dumb ass question, and he sounded legitimately pissed off.

And then they played a cut of Grimace asking Hossa if he worked out a lot going into the break.

The pale frankenstein can't take a joke. Mac and Meat were even joking that they would start an interview with "Whatchya been got going on?" and ask the person if they work out and if its a source of pleasure. So if Mully was pissed off and tried to get back at them by playing the Grimace cut then thats a big FAIL since they already made fun of themselves.

Last edited by SirTinkleButton on Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:58 am 
Site Admin

Mully is probably just cross because Jermain Defoe was left off England's team and he is taking his frustations out on Mac. Hey Mac! Stick it up your khyber!

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
i dont get mulligan... does he not realize he does sports talk radio... as bernstein and teery say it's absurd that they get paid to do this job.

lighten up mully.... also, lighten up on the makeup when you do bears things for fox 32... you look like a cadaver you have so much makeup on. Also, when interviewing someone try getting your question out in less than 45 seconds. /rant

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Mully could ask a question like "What's your favorite food?" and turn that into a dissertation.

"You know, hey, so, like, you know how you go to a restaurant, open up the menu, sometimes the menu has changed since the last, um, time, you were there, so you can't find what you were looking for, and then, um , yeah, you find it but then the price has changed, so um, yeah, basically, what's your favorite food?"

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
spmack wrote:
Mully could ask a question like "What's your favorite food?" and turn that into a dissertation.

"You know, hey, so, like, you know how you go to a restaurant, open up the menu, sometimes the menu has changed since the last, um, time, you were there, so you can't find what you were looking for, and then, um , yeah, you find it but then the price has changed, so um, yeah, basically, what's your favorite food?"

He would also rephrase the question, answer it and then ask it again to the guest.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
"keep in touch, Leon!"

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
If you listen to it, Mully comes off as such a passive-aggressive queer. Instead of dick-slapping Mac he just whines about it. I'll bet he throws like a giant, hideous transgendered girl. Or worse, a soccer fan.

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:48 pm 

spmack wrote:

He could never ask a question that /\ concise.

It would be

Ya know, Ego, and I still think that's a hilarious name...Maybe because Mike Mulligan is such a boring name and the best I get is the nickname Mulli, and yes I know, nicknames dont mean a whole lot, but ya know sometimes they do for christ sake. Take a guy like Ronaldo or Pele, would you remember them if they were named Mike or Brian? Probably not. But then again, they're fantastic footballers and you cant take that away from them, so maybe you would. My memory isnt what it used to be, to many pints while watching our local clubs.... so on your way out, tell me, how do you prefer your potatos?

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:18 pm 

billypootons wrote:
i dont get mulligan... does he not realize he does sports talk radio... as bernstein and teery say it's absurd that they get paid to do this job.

lighten up mully.... also, lighten up on the makeup when you do bears things for fox 32... you look like a cadaver you have so much makeup on. Also, when interviewing someone try getting your question out in less than 45 seconds. /rant

an in law used to be the security guard for the press club at Soldier Field about 10 years ago. He would sneak us in all the time for games so I would see these guys up close. Mully has a look that would scare children. I was shocked to hear he had young kids because I would have sworn he was in his 50s way back then.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
rogers park bryan wrote:
spmack wrote:

He could never ask a question that /\ concise.

It would be

Ya know, Ego, and I still think that's a hilarious name...Maybe because Mike Mulligan is such a boring name and the best I get is the nickname Mulli, and yes I know, nicknames dont mean a whole lot, but ya know sometimes they do for christ sake. Take a guy like Ronaldo or Pele, would you remember them if they were named Mike or Brian? Probably not. But then again, they're fantastic footballers and you cant take that away from them, so maybe you would. My memory isnt what it used to be, to many pints while watching our local clubs.... so on your way out, tell me, how do you prefer your potatos?

:lol: :lol: that's pretty good.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
spot on. Why can't you write down 3-4 questions on a piece of paper and then read it? These guys, Mully, Boers, Hanley to a lesser extent. Meatpants. Just ask the fucking question.

Example: Ego, what are your strengths as a player?

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:36 pm 
Site Admin

Hatchetman wrote:
spot on. Why can't you write down 3-4 questions on a piece of paper and then read it? These guys, Mully, Boers, Hanley to a lesser extent. Meatpants. Just ask the fucking question.

Because he thinks he knows the answer and prefers to give it himself.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:57 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

Because he thinks he knows the answer and prefers to give it himself.

Also, he's afraid of silence. That's where the HAHAHAHAH's come from

That's partly a radio thing in general but those two seem over the top with it

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Lugi's of Hong Kong
ShipOfZion wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

What's this now?

Once Mully or Spiegs got teased about how dumb their question was they should have just said it was a joke.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:51 am 

Mully seemed to blame his anger on sleep depravation yesterday so I think all is good...or everyone got sat down for a talking to

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:59 am 

ShipOfZion wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

What's this now?

Still, neither one ranks up there with Jesse Rodgers asking if Antonio Alfonseca was born with 6 fingers...

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnatis
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
ShipOfZion wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

What's this now?

Still, neither one ranks up there with Jesse Rodgers asking if Antonio Alfonseca was born with 6 fingers...

That Jesse Rodgers was an all-timer...