It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
exceeded it? $1.2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:32 am 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
bigfan wrote:
He asks me how I thinks he measures up to the rest and I tell him he has the best shot, but he watches it too long, thats when it got weird. "Yeah yeah, I do have the best shot here, it's not even close, these guys suck, I should easily win this thing, shouldn't I?"...I just gave him a Yeah and got up.

Yeah, that seems very fitting from what I saw of him. Socially awkward, but nothing totally offensive, however it might be offensive depending on who he was talking to.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:02 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
newper wrote:
bigfan wrote:
He asks me how I thinks he measures up to the rest and I tell him he has the best shot, but he watches it too long, thats when it got weird. "Yeah yeah, I do have the best shot here, it's not even close, these guys suck, I should easily win this thing, shouldn't I?"...I just gave him a Yeah and got up.

Yeah, that seems very fitting from what I saw of him. Socially awkward, but nothing totally offensive, however it might be offensive depending on who he was talking to.

Not offensive at all, just weird

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:25 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
I'm surprised LoHo didn't get the job. I thought he was doing well on TV. Maybe it was because he was weird around Allison Rosati off camera?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:29 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
bigfan wrote:
newper wrote:
bigfan wrote:
he knows if he leaves the Score he falls into the Stever Kashul, Howard Sudberry, Josh Liss swamp of former sports media guys with some sort of job now.

I ran into Howard at the OTB several months ago -- he's got quite the crowd of hangers on. Seems to have a private room, but he likes to grace the commoners with his presence every couple races or so. Actually seems like an OK guy but might prefer some privacy.

Rebounded for the "celeb" 3 point contest one year at the STADIUM. during practice and the actual event.

North is the first guy out in his Bears Zubas, nobody knows who he is, he doesnt know what to do, I pass him a ball and he starts shooting.

Watching all these guys struggle getting the ball to the hoop. Sudberry comes out with his Jordans and a sweatband, high on the shooting forearm. Best form and shot amongst those competing, not even close, but he would stand and watch each shot, thus not able to get through the rack.

Danny Cahill must not have competed that year.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:48 am 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
He's doing the morning show at 120 Sports.

Take a look now and you'll be like the guy that watched ESPN in 1979.

I was one of those guys

I love Aussie rules football, Noisy.