It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:48 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Juiced wrote:
I'm so upset, I am going to go buy Sirus XM radio to listen to Goff and I don't even like him.

I have that in my car/office. I might just do that. Is that when Harry's show starts on The Game? It might work out just right.

I hate national sports shows, though. I'd prefer to listen to another city's local show than national. It's more meatbally.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
the radio sports scene in this town is in a total shambles. not one good show out of 10-15 full time shows on the three stations. How is this possible? Is there no hope? Where is a meatball to turn?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:50 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Juiced wrote:
I'm so upset, I am going to go buy Sirus XM radio to listen to Goff and I don't even like him.

I have that in my car/office. I might just do that. Is that when Harry's show starts on The Game? It might work out just right.

I hate national sports shows, though. I'd prefer to listen to another city's local show than national. It's more meatbally.

Agree, Ken. Can't listen to the national shows.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:51 pm 

Juiced wrote:

I think you'd like the Steve Czaban show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Peoria Matt wrote:
Juiced wrote:

Agree, Ken. Can't listen to the national shows.

Van Pelt's show doesn't feel too ESPNy. Try that one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Juiced wrote:

I'm not a big fan of the national shows either, but I love Scott Ferrall & Arnie Spanier is always entertaining.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:08 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
This is kind of sad really. I'm a Score guy. That's always option #1.

Now, here I am trying to chart out a listening schedule to find stuff to enjoy when, in truth, I'm probably just going to go to more podcasts.

I'll still listen to B&B pretty often. I enjoy the MST3K-quality the show provides for this site.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Douchebag wrote:
billypootons wrote:
easy to bitch about it... much harder to come up with a good suggestion on what it should be

Drinky
Grote
Goff
Dan McNeil
Mike North
Chet
Maya Gavin

That took 30 seconds.

ok only 2 of those are even realistic options for this CBS owned station... i could think of names of people who would never be offered the job too

abattacola is too dumb to be on the radio every day and has no original thought (his fake rant against hawk was laughably filled with fake outrage)
grote i can get on board with... and agree he'd be better than manelly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:35 am 

@MattSpiegel670: "Look in the sky...it's glorious!" #grimace

RT @laurencomitor: I'm laughing too hard from this @ChiTribNuccio photo http://t.co/svRgJ4GtRf