It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:12 pm 

ditto on coke zero. especially in bottles.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:32 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
If I try Coke Zero and it's horrible, there will be consequences.

Make arrangements.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
I feel dirty saying this...but I kind of enjoyed Cowley today.

With regards to soda pop, I gave it up completely 2 years ago. My drinks of choice now are clear.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:26 pm 

Add this to the long list of unlistenable shows on the score. It's wall to wall basketball talk. I turn it off and come back an hour later and it's more basketball talk. It never ends. I'm at the point where I'm not going to bother going back.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Isn't it Goff and Cowley today? Of course it's going to be mostly Bulls. They're in season and they're not about to talk about hockey.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
There was a Bulls game last night, and it was quite ugly. I would expect and want them to talk basketball. The hyphenated guy on the Bucks just abused Brooks time after time, and no one can figure out why the Bulls didn't adjust.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:11 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Scorehead wrote:
My drinks of choice now are clear.

someone get this man a vodka and tonic! grey goose or up plz.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:50 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

Oh I'm definitly hitting that tonight. I was in bed at 10:00 last night so I'll be up tonight until the wee hours.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:44 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Scorehead wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

Oh I'm definitly hitting that tonight. I was in bed at 10:00 last night so I'll be up tonight until the wee hours.

My man! I hope you enjoy that!

Btw dude I know I've sideswiped you with a lot of shit over the years but all of it comes from a place of respect as I stereotyped you as a nearing/middle aged successful suburbanite and as such I postured and sneered like "THIS DUDE SUCKS!" when in reality I was just trying to appeal to my core demographic of burnouts / rubberneckers like "damn sini sure stands up to the man!" Cuz I was trying to convey an anti a establishment image since my establishment game was 0.0, Mr. Blutarsky

I've been using the phrase "this is business it ain't personal" a lot cuz deep down behind my internet persona i'm really a nice well-raised kid who loves life like no other. I can tell you that spmack can go fuck himself and/or choke on Goff's cock in no particular order but I ain't really hate the guy in the bearly legal shirt (!!!!) that I had a beer or two with at cleo's 4-5 years ago...I"m just giving him Shit like he gave to me and i'm kind of better at it and since I already know everyone here thinks i'm a nutjob I might as well have a little fun with it.

And hey at the end of the day look who ain't been sideswiped by mr. "Drink that stirs the straw" lately -- *claps hands* ordo an chao as the Latin would say in.... Uhhh... Latinsburg?

So yeah dude TLDR = since I'm no longer an actual piece of shit who has to fabricate an image to try (and mostly fail) to compensate for an insane amount of self-loathing you ain't gonna catch dumb shit from me anymore... Ok maybe except saying you're gay 4 harbaugh but that's a board meme like saying I'm racist. I ain't ever gonna live that one down much like i'm always gonna picture a middleaged/ish white dude in a cheerleader outfit leading everyone in their daily harbaugh cheers!

Speaking of, cheers dude! Drink 2-3 for me!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:54 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

My man! I hope you enjoy that!

Btw dude I know I've sideswiped you with a lot of shit over the years but all of it comes from a place of respect as I stereotyped you as a nearing/middle aged successful suburbanite and as such I postured and sneered like "THIS DUDE SUCKS!" when in reality I was just trying to appeal to my core demographic of burnouts / rubberneckers like "damn sini sure stands up to the man!" Cuz I was trying to convey an anti a establishment image since my establishment game was 0.0, Mr. Blutarsky

I've been using the phrase "this is business it ain't personal" a lot cuz deep down behind my internet persona i'm really a nice well-raised kid who loves life like no other. I can tell you that spmack can go fuck himself and/or choke on Goff's cock in no particular order but I ain't really hate the guy in the bearly legal shirt (!!!!) that I had a beer or two with at cleo's 4-5 years ago...I"m just giving him Shit like he gave to me and i'm kind of better at it and since I already know everyone here thinks i'm a nutjob I might as well have a little fun with it.

And hey at the end of the day look who ain't been sideswiped by mr. "Drink that stirs the straw" lately -- *claps hands* ordo an chao as the Latin would say in.... Uhhh... Latinsburg?

So yeah dude TLDR = since I'm no longer an actual piece of shit who has to fabricate an image to try (and mostly fail) to compensate for an insane amount of self-loathing you ain't gonna catch dumb shit from me anymore... Ok maybe except saying you're gay 4 harbaugh but that's a board meme like saying I'm racist. I ain't ever gonna live that one down much like i'm always gonna picture a middleaged/ish white dude in a cheerleader outfit leading everyone in their daily harbaugh cheers!

Speaking of, cheers dude! Drink 2-3 for me!

No offense, but to be honest, I don't recall you "sideswiping me with a lot of shit" because I never read your War & Peace length posts!
I am a middle aged suburbanite & yes...I am gay for Jim Harbaugh.
Are you on the wagon? No booze or drugs?
Good luck with your transformation.