It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:29 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
at 11:29 AM, Hub told Dan he knew nothing about the McDonald signing. C'mon, transition!

Last edited by City of Fools on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:43 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
They meandered into the Indiana thing, Bulls, Bears and baseball. It wasn't horrible.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:34 pm 

Last edited by City of Fools on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:36 pm 

this show continues to be the antithesis to all things Boers and Bernstein.

Management are idiots for firing Tibs, LeBron should be 4th in the MVP voting, Tibs and LeBron love each other :o
Cubs won't be that good, Wrigley looks awful
Robin Ventura's a moron-ok they may be similar on that
The whole McDonald thing yesterday....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:45 pm 

Jason Goff, speaking to Boers and Bernstein indirectly: "you're getting your information from either Michael Reinsdorf, Jerry Reinsdorf or John Paxon. You're getting it spoon fed to you!".

I've said for some time that Dan's source is actually Jerry. He admitted this to me when Rose suddenly went under fire for not coming back from his injury...he said his source was from the top. Jerry. Man, I hope this continues into transition.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
City of Fools wrote:
Jason Goff, speaking to Boers and Bernstein indirectly: "you're getting your information from either Michael Reinsdorf, Jerry Reinsdorf or John Paxon. You're getting it spoon fed to you!".

I've said for some time that Dan's source is actually Jerry. He admitted this to me when Rose suddenly went under fire for not coming back from his injury...he said his source was from the top. Jerry. Man, I hope this continues into transition.

Transition today has been 20 minutes of giggling, ass grabbing, and Goff sounding like he's about to run out of breath.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Great American
Tad Queasy wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

Transition today has been 20 minutes of giggling, ass grabbing, and Goff sounding like he's about to run out of breath.

Always will be. Between this and Larry's "I was gonna quit!(but then I didn't)" speech my suspicions that B&B pay zero attention to the other shows on the station. Hard to blame them.

Mac FM wrote:
Did somebody say grass?