It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
so apparently this Goffism stuck around his evolutionary path to Atlanta and back, most recently (as far as I can tell) on Friday when discussing the 'cute' Stephen Curry.

Anybody else find this term kind of...gross? And not in a 'why can they say that word and white people can't' kind of way, at least I don't think that's my issue. But it's also more bad than simply Goff having another poor basketball opinion...

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:24 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I hate Larry as much as ya can , but if ya really know blacks ...they love giving shots to light skin blacks ... Its friendly ball busting ..like saying chinamen n M I C K S got small dicks or Ricans n Mexicans will stab ya .. Ways the big deal .

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

It might be accepted by Larry from Goff. But I'm sure it's offensive to a lot of the light skinned listeners. Goff thinks he's better than them cuz he's darker. That's weird if not racist. This from the guy that loved to play the "Ain't that the kick in the head" music for some of North's comments.

Surprised nobody at the Score says anything to him. Especially in this new day and age. Especially after Berntein's "Boobgate".

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:37 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
I thought Goff was half white or half Latin?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

I googled it!!!!! There is a term for it!!!!!

It's called "Colorism".

http://racerelations.about.com/od/understandingrac1/g/definitionofcolorism.htm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Colorism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination_based_on_skin_color

But the defenition says it's usually from light skinned black people looking down on dark skinned black people.

So I guess what Goff is doing is reverse colorism.

Anyway, Goff is a colorist!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:45 pm 

Lol @ googling it .

Yeah .. You guys must not know any black people .

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:46 pm 

pittmike wrote:
I thought Goff was half white or half Latin?

If Goff is half white , I'll suck your dick.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

312player wrote:
Lol @ googling it .

Yeah .. You guys must not know any black people .

I just didn't know the actual term for it but I was aware of the prejudice. So you knew it was called "Colorism"? Good for you.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:55 pm 

No...its more of the making a thread out of everyday balkvusting . I just don't see the big deal .

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

312player wrote:
No...its more of the making a thread out of everyday balkvusting . I just don't see the big deal .

It just to show the hypocrisy of the Score. They used to make fun of g.a.y.s, then they evolved. They used to make jokes about pedophiles, then they evolved. Bernstein used to openly lust over big boobs, then he was forced to evolve. They all blasted North for his racism and stereotyping.

Just wondering if Goff is gonna evolve on this prejudice one day.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:04 am 

pizza_Place: MamaSanta's
Goff spends way too much time reminding us that he's black. (When he's not cracking up.)

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Just shows how little Goff has to talk about.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:21 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Reared on the Score wrote:
so apparently this Goffism stuck around his evolutionary path to Atlanta and back

speaking of d/evolution i've been calling the guy goffralopithicus for years. definitely on the path to homo-erectus!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:47 pm 

Watched the stream for about 10 minutes yesterday and it went like this:

Goff: Ya'll hatin' on Lebron James again? AGAIN?! Do you fools not understand what you are seeing? Do I have to do this one more time? Look, I know ya'll Chicago peeps love ya some MJ, and I do too, don't get me wrong, I grew up watching those Bulls teams and Michael Jordan was a grown ass man who ran over this league for years. But people come on! This is LEBRON DAMN JAMES! He could average a triple double in this series! Dis dude is making the whole Eastern Conference look like fools! And he's got nothing but bums around him! Come on, people! Five straight NBA finals. What this dude is doing is historic. I'm just happy to be watching and to be appreciating this dude's greatness and if you ain't well I don't know if I can help ya'll. I tried, Spiegs, I really did. If you don't like this dude, whatever. LEBRON DAMN JAMES people!

Spiegs: *Pulls shirt away from skin* Mmmhmm. It really is something magical. Just a unique, treasurable, wondrous occasion of television sports viewing.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:05 pm 
1000 CLUB

There is something more than Goff just liking him as a basketball player. This goes back to the B&B days. The way he talks about him is like a 13 year old girl with a crush on a movie star. Goff loves Lebron. I mean literally.

Which is cool. I'm not knocking it. Like that line from tropic thunder, "Everyone's gay once in a while." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9kdIw30AFI

Now, if Lebron was light skinned, Goff would not gush over him like he does. In fact, he'd be one of the haters.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Zizou wrote:

Spiegs: *Pulls shirt away from skin*.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

Zizou wrote:

Goff: Ya'll hatin' on Lebron James again? AGAIN?! Do you fools not understand what you are seeing? Do I have to do this one more time? Look, I know ya'll Chicago peeps love ya some MJ, and I do too, don't get me wrong, I grew up watching those Bulls teams and Michael Jordan was a grown ass man who ran over this league for years. But people come on! This is LEBRON DAMN JAMES! He could average a triple double in this series! Dis dude is making the whole Eastern Conference look like fools! And he's got nothing but bums around him! Come on, people! Five straight NBA finals. What this dude is doing is historic. I'm just happy to be watching and to be appreciating this dude's greatness and if you ain't well I don't know if I can help ya'll. I tried, Spiegs, I really did. If you don't like this dude, whatever. LEBRON DAMN JAMES people!

Spiegs: *Pulls shirt away from skin* Mmmhmm. It really is something magical. Just a unique, treasurable, wondrous occasion of television sports viewing.

Bravo sir! :lol:

Let's do it for Johnny!