It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

Goff: I know you're comin', crackers. I know you mother fuckers are loving this. Mother fucker hit his head, bitches. He got cut. He's got a white ass mother fuckin' Ausie with a bad beard as his runnin' mate. That white dude wouldn't make my high school team. Think about that, mother fuckers!!! Think about that!!!! LBG is the great. Appreciate it, bitches. I'll kill all of you if you don't say you love Lebron James.

Listeners: :shock:

Boers: Dude?

Goff: :oops:

CSFMB: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:41 pm 

youre a dildo beardown

the cream always rises to the top in the nba. you can have a shitty team win a couple series and maybe a few games in the finals (lebron IS that good), but your dog ass team aint gonna win a ring. PERIOD. matchups matter, and the cavs are playing 3 guys to the warriors 12. lebron, tristan and timophey cant beat an entire team.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:10 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Beardown wrote:
Goff: I know you're comin', crackers. I know you mother fuckers are loving this. Mother fucker hit his head, bitches. He got cut. He's got a white ass mother fuckin' Ausie with a bad beard as his runnin' mate. That white dude wouldn't make my high school team. Think about that, mother fuckers!!! Think about that!!!! LBG is the great. Appreciate it, bitches. I'll kill all of you if you don't say you love Lebron James.

Listeners: :shock:

Grimace: :lol:

Boers: Dude?

Grimace: :lol:

Goff: :oops:

Bernstein: Did you see that little pink thing?

CSFMB: :lol:

Fixed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:13 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
I wonder if he will flop less now that he can't trust where his flops will land him and his melon?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:15 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
I'll probably tune in today. Should be some decent NBA chatter and some hockey and MLB as well. I haven't been listening very much at all.
Tired of music.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:54 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
pittmike wrote:
I wonder if he will flop less now that he can't trust where his flops will land him and his melon?

That was my immediate thought on watching it as well. If he hadn't been such a spaz and flailing around like a marionette who just had his strings cut, he probably could have just fell to the ground under his own control.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:06 am 

Rozner in for Goff. I like the Roz and Grimace pairing alright. I would think it would be more NHL slanted than NBA due to Seacrest sitting in.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
T-Bone wrote:
Rozner in for Goff. I like the Roz and Grimace pairing alright. I would think it would be more NHL slanted than NBA due to Seacrest sitting in.

I was hoping that would be the case but 10 minutes in Spiegel was saying how he was watching the game last night with a former LeBron hater who is not a fan and that how (said in a breathless voice full of wonder) LeBron is now an underdog.

Yech...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:35 am 

That is a great drop from Stamkos talking to Les :lol: :lol:

In a nutshell:

Les : Are you looking forward to getting back home for game 5 when you have had a better winning percentage on the road?

Stamkos: Well then why would we look forward to going home?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Cimino's--Meat Lovers Hurricane
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
pittmike wrote:

That was my immediate thought on watching it as well. If he hadn't been such a spaz and flailing around like a marionette who just had his strings cut, he probably could have just fell to the ground under his own control.

When I watched it live, I swore that he dove into the cameras on his own to make it seem more dramatic. Guess I wasn't the only one. I am also tired of every time he gets fouled hard, we take 5 minutes to review it so he can get his shit together. There was nothing about last night's foul that would make it a flagrant 1 or 2. Clean up his blood and let's go. The Cavs are leading the league in free time outs given by the refs.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:18 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Niel2760 wrote:
pittmike wrote:

When I watched it live, I swore that he dove into the cameras on his own to make it seem more dramatic. Guess I wasn't the only one. I am also tired of every time he gets fouled hard, we take 5 minutes to review it so he can get his shit together. There was nothing about last night's foul that would make it a flagrant 1 or 2. Clean up his blood and let's go. The Cavs are leading the league in free time outs given by the refs.

eh, seems like he legit lost his balance.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/6/11/8 ... -on-camera

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:20 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Reared on the Score wrote:
Niel2760 wrote:
pittmike wrote:

eh, seems like he legit lost his balance.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/6/11/8 ... -on-camera

Other side, slow-mo (I'm reposting myself like Beardown) ....
http://streamable.com/ssjh