It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Reared on the Score wrote:
Goff has a ton of vocal crutches. He'll almost always end his point with 5-7 more words than necessary. Like, instead of "what's happening with Cole Hamels?' it'll be 'what's the deal with this Cole Hamels situation happening presently at the moment out there in the MLB conversation?'

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:48 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Goff has a ton of vocal crutches. He'll almost always end his point with 5-7 more words than necessary. Like, instead of "what's happening with Cole Hamels?' it'll be 'what's the deal with this Cole Hamels situation happening presently at the moment out there in the MLB conversation?'

:lol: :lol: that awesome , Reared.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:06 am 
1000 CLUB

I don't get to listen to the mid-day show, only when I'm at home or in the car, but I've heard him go on about his twitter followers....I think he really thinks he's important based on that, and he's not the only one. I get that in the radio business, your number of followers is a measure of your reach, but I don't think he realizes what a douche he sounds like; drop the racism jokes; I get he feels profiled, etc., but I could care less what he thinks about social issues or his perceived discrimination. It's a giggle fest even though it's really shouldn't be.

I do think Goff is a nice guy (or appears to be), I just have a hard time getting over the political correctness of the Score and he feeds right into it with some of his comments.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:52 pm 

pizza_Place: MamaSanta's
I like when he just talks sports. Sadly he feels the need to constantly remind us that he's black (when he's not cracking up).

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:38 pm 

pizza_Place: J.B. Alberto's

All those years at SIU and he never learned that brevity is the soul of wit...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:17 am 

Real deal! All of a sudden, he'll start in with a vocal crutch, next thing you know, another!

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?