It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

I'm sorry. You need to hear it.

One thing to interrupt and talk over Spiegel, Boers and Bernstein. But when you talk to guests, you need to stop interrupting them when they are speaking. I heard it with Theo today and you have done it with other guests. Also, stop answering your own questions, while you're asking it, before the guest can answer it. I think you do this because you want to impress the guest with your smarts. Gotta be that.

It's just damn rude!!!!!

I know your attitude to this criticism is "Fuck You". But it shouldn't be. You should not want to be rude.

Last edited by Beardown on Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Noon time is Kap time.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
It gets worse with every interview. It's embarrassing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:16 pm 

Ya...he is bad!!! I just redirected my stream over to Kap

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:20 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
That webstream has some interesting things going on.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
He started to ask a question to Theo about which guy gives him the most pride when they do well, but before he let Theo answer, he advised that his was Kyle Schwarber and he then went on to explain why it was Schwarber. He then finished by asking Theo what he liked about Kyle Schwarber.

Then, after Theo was finally allowed to respond to the "question" Goff asked, he stated he saw things he liked about Schwarber the first time he saw him and Goff blatantly interrupted and said "and what ARE those things?" I don't think Theo even knew what to do.

Awful.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:24 pm 

Mully school of interviewing. You'd think Bernsie could give these guys lessons cause as I recall he would always yell during live broadcasts of news conferences for the questions that needed to be asked.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
mmhmmm...Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:31 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
So, apparently that is Canhead. He has a medical condition that allows him to stick things on his head.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/weird-news/man-known-can-head-brings-awareness-rare-condition/nmcXg/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:34 pm 

LIVE interview now..lol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
So, apparently that is Canhead. He has a medical condition that allows him to stick things on his head.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/weird-news/man-known-can-head-brings-awareness-rare-condition/nmcXg/

Maybe he can attach Goff and Spiegs to his head and take them the fuck back to Michigan.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:50 pm 

redskingreg wrote:

Maybe he can attach Goff and Spiegs to his head and take them the fuck back to Michigan.

I hope there are no scales on the way.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

leashyourkids wrote:
He started to ask a question to Theo about which guy gives him the most pride when they do well, but before he let Theo answer, he advised that his was Kyle Schwarber and he then went on to explain why it was Schwarber. He then finished by asking Theo what he liked about Kyle Schwarber.

Then, after Theo was finally allowed to respond to the "question" Goff asked, he stated he saw things he liked about Schwarber the first time he saw him and Goff blatantly interrupted and said "and what ARE those things?" I don't think Theo even knew what to do.

Awful.

Yep. That's what I was talking about. Like the other poster said, it's embarrassing. Nobody at the Score tries to make these guys better. It's OK to give them constructive criticism, Mitch. You especially need to teach these guys how to interview people. Especially that Goff. Good god is he bad at it.

But, since Mitch won't do it, this is the only place that the SCORE guys will learn of their flaws and short-comings.

Most people have flaws and things they can improve upon. But these guys don't want to hear it and think we're all haters. Not the case. Just trying to help them. They don't see it that way.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I'm not trying to help. I like making fun of them because I think they are kinda crappy people.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:
I'm not trying to help. I like making fun of them because I think they are kinda crappy people.

:lol:

Sometimes I'm that way. But this thread was meant to help. I do both.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:09 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:

Awful.

Sad, yet predictable. When he first got his shots being on air I wanted him to do good. As the producer/third wheel I thought he had strong potential.

Instead he seems oblivious to his partner, guests, what he is saying or how he sounds. I've tried but the predictability of what will happen next makes it hard to stay with them. Mully is yelly and asks the enless questions, but at least he will move the show along to keep a listener engaged. JGG just seems oblivious to what he is doing beyond loving the sound of his own voice.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:10 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
That webstream has some interesting things going on.

boy schwarber took that jawbreaker lyric "if you can't be the life of the party you'll be the death of everyone" to heart, eh?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:13 pm 

When I was there, the can guy was standing behind the cameras. Even said, why not take a shot of this guy? Isnt your job to get people to click on that watch score thing?

"I dont think its what we want"..>Says score part timer.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
neither of these guys seems aware of the camera on them during transition. Some interesting looks from both guys while Dan is talking and they talked right over a Julie update on the stream as well.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

No Clever Moniker wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Awful.

Sad, yet predictable. When he first got his shots being on air I wanted him to do good. As the producer/third wheel I thought he had strong potential.

Instead he seems oblivious to his partner, guests, what he is saying or how he sounds. I've tried but the predictability of what will happen next makes it hard to stay with them. Mully is yelly and asks the enless questions, but at least he will move the show along to keep a listener engaged. JGG just seems oblivious to what he is doing beyond loving the sound of his own voice.

Goff is the most self indulgent, self loving person I have ever come across. It really is astonishing. He has no social graces. He's the only person in the room in his mind. Must suck to hang with him.

Jason, here's the definition of Social graces. Improve upon it. Maybe you need to go to "Finishing School" like young women once did according to this definition. :P

Social graces are skills used to interact politely in social situations. They include manners, etiquette (the specific accepted rules within a culture for the application of universal manners), deportment, fashion and refinement. These skills were once taught to young women at a finishing school or charm school.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:32 pm 

Where the whiskey drowns
And the beer chases my blues away
And I'll be okay
I'm not big on social graces
Think I'll slip on down to the oasis
Oh, I've got friends in low places

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:49 pm 

City of Fools wrote:
neither of these guys seems aware of the camera on them during transition. Some interesting looks from both guys while Dan is talking and they talked right over a Julie update on the stream as well.

Was standing behind the video screens during the Theo interview. Screen goes out every few minutes on the laptop they have there, just like it does at home for most people.

Going to say, they are still very much in the development of this part of a brodcast,

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
bigfan wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

Was standing behind the video screens during the Theo interview. Screen goes out every few minutes on the laptop they have there, just like it does at home for most people.

Going to say, they are still very much in the development of this part of a brodcast,

some of Matt's reactions, and even Jason's, seemed thrown at Dan's comments, particularly about the number of innings Jake has thrown.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:03 pm 

bigfan wrote:
mmhmmm...Image

Why does he have to hold the phone with his hand?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:15 pm 
Beardown wrote:
No Clever Moniker wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Awful.

Goff is the most self indulgent, self loving person I have ever come across. It really is astonishing. He has no social graces. He's the only person in the room in his mind. Must suck to hang with him.

Jason, here's the definition of Social graces. Improve upon it. Maybe you need to go to "Finishing School" like young women once did according to this definition. :P

Social graces are skills used to interact politely in social situations. They include manners, etiquette (the specific accepted rules within a culture for the application of universal manners), deportment, fashion and refinement. These skills were once taught to young women at a finishing school or charm school.

Beardown is teaching etiquette now? This is a new era for the board.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

Baby McNown wrote:
Beardown is teaching etiquette now? This is a new era for the board.

I'm very polite in social settings. Including this board. Goff could learn from me. I'd be willing to teach him if he asked me. But he first needs to admit he has a problem. His pride won't allow him to do so.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

Goff: Alright, Beardown. I have a problem. Help me.

Beardown: Alright, Goffer. No problem. Thanks for asking. Very big of you. Didn't think you would. Let's talk about interviews. Let's say a guest says something you disagree with. How would you handle it?

Goff: That's easy. Interupt him before he finishes his thought, call him a dumb ass motha fucka and tell him the correct answer to my question.

Beardown: Yeesh. This is gonna take longer than I thought.

Goff: :oops:

Beardown: It's OK. We'll get there.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown: Ok, Goff, let's go to "Social interaction". Ya know, conversations with other people. I've heard tranny quite a bit. So I have an opinion. But tell me your philosophy on "Talking to other people".

Goff: Well, my philosophy on talking to other people is simple. Know what you want to say. Don't listen to what they have to say and try to talk over and around them. Shout them down if neccessary. Anything to get them to stop talking so your voice can be heard. Is that wrong?

Beardown: Oh boy. Like I said Goffer, we'll get there. We'll get there.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown: Let's now talk about talking to people of different races. White people vs. black people. Do you feel there is a difference?

Goff: Hell yeah, motha fucka. White people are dumb ass crackers not worth being heard. Black people are worth being heard but I'll still should them down cuz I'm always the smartest brotha in the room.

Beardown: I quit. I can't do it. He's a lost cause. Somebody else take this job.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Great American
One day this board will consist entirely of walls of sini text and beardown having conversations with himself. And that's how my people believe the world will end.

Mac FM wrote:
Did somebody say grass?