It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:25 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
I usualy dont care so much about the interview skills, and the stuttering, but jason sure sounds forced when he does.

One major thing, he doesnt listen. He doesnt listen to the guest or his partner. he just does what he had written down. Works or not.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:27 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Bacino's
Jason Goff talks about Joakim Noah, as transcribed by Daniel Plainview (h/t MattInTheCrown)...

Jason Goff wrote:
Jo is, is a guy that that, I personally, I can't speak for anyone else... and I know how much you enjoy him... I was upset the night of the pick, uh, I never thought that Joakim Noah would be the player that he is today, uh, I thought that all that stuff when they were running the offense through him and he was getting triple-doubles and they were the worst offense in the league... I kinda held that against Jo instead of holding that against the, the, the way the, the, the roster was made up and... I will say this and it's starting now and I made a conscious effort to do it now, uh, and it's, it was before then but I think all the praise that was heaped on him, I don't think was warranted for awhile but now that I look at it and now that I can zoom out and say that I was wrong about not only the beginning of his career when he was still a knucklehead, ya know, forgetting plays, not showing up on time to things... he was learning how to be a professional as he went along and he had Ben Wallace and some other guys to show him and they aren't the greatest, uh, ya know, uh, the greatest, uh, ya know, mentors but... that dude's career, uh, much like other guys, ya know, like I said about Kobe Bryant, I think a lot of people will appreciate Kobe Bryant's career when he's done... not to the same vein, Kobe's one of the greatest of all time, but, uh, Joakim Noah's career, the appreciation from my, my point of view started last year... when you saw the Jo he couldn't be but he wanted to be all the time. There's a lotta guys who get hurt and say, you know what, I'm done, I'm done, I can give you this in spurts you may be looking at one right now... you may be looking at one right now that has the ball in his hands most of the time. That... Joakim Noah... the respect that I have for that dude, not only for what he does on the court with a failing body but also some of the things that he's done in the community that he's adopted in this city with the Rock Your Drop movement and all that... Joakim Noah gets my utmost respect for a guy that has always been what he is, ya know, and I appreciate that in him.

Spiegel: I, um, yeah, he's, it, it's nice to hear that in the, uh, in the perspective. I appreciate that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:26 am 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Unless you're a court recorder, that had to take hours to type up.