Do like like tears from the President?
Yes 27%  27%  [ 7 ]
No 73%  73%  [ 19 ]
Total votes : 26
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:45 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Billy is a scumbag for sure, but Hilary has never given me the impression that she is anything but total Caller Bob.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

No. Not if she thought she had a bigger calling. A greater good. They needed each other to make change. She believed in Bill's political agenda. She wanted to help him with it. That meant more to her than her marriage at some point.

Although she didn't do it for this reason. Some would say divorce is the easy way out. That she made a commitment to marriage and she stuck with him. In this day and age where everybody gets divorced.

Last edited by Beardown on Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
Spaulding wrote:
Quote:
I also don't trust a women whose husband was cheating on her. Shows me she was a sleep at the wheel and has a problem keeping things on the up and up.

This means nothing. Their marriage is like everything else in their lives. Staged, manipulated, and contrived for their careers. I'd bet she stepped out a few times herself.

I think it does to the American people Spaulding. She stood by her husband who had an intern blowing him and he was using her snatch to lube his cigars in the White House for who knows how long and rumors of hundreds of other women Uncle Bill was didling.She has been made a fool of and walked all over by her husband and the other women. It does not show me that she is willing to stand up for herself and shows me she is very weak and is not a take control women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

You know, It's the republicans who cry for the sanctity of marriage, family values and all of that bull shit. Rudy's been divorced 3 times and cheated on his wife. Hillary and Bill stuck with each other. Then we have the gay senator getting fucked in bathroom stalls and living his lie. Ruining the life of his wife by marrying her as a gay man. The Republicans are the hypocrites.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
You know, It's the republicans who cry for the sanctity of marriage, family values and all of that bull shit. Rudy's been divorced 3 times and cheated on his wife. Hillary and Bill stuck with each other. Then we have the gay senator getting fucked in bathroom stalls and living his lie. Ruining the life of his wife by marrying her as a gay man. The Republicans are the hypocrites.

Certain Republicans are clearly hypocrites, and I think used the right word "stuck" to describe Hillary and Bill's marriage of convenience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:35 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Nas wrote:
Well a strong woman that believes in change would have left the first time instead of dealing with it many times. She should have made a change to show women that's not something they should accept. Instead she stayed and made him "sleep on the couch". She is a role model for women and by not leaving she was saying it's ok to stick with a guy that cheats as long as he can do something for you. That was a perfect time to make a change.

I can't believe I'm going to defend Hillary Clinton but she made a commitment to marriage. She didn't make a commitment to being a role model. She may be one but her first priority should be to her family and her marriage. If she felt that she needed/wanted to stay, that's her prerogative.

I don't think you can criticize her for working through a tough stretch in her marriage and keeping it together. You may want to question her motivations but I don't think you can say she should have left him just because their dirty laundry was public and she should have made a statement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:40 pm 

Nas wrote:
Beardown wrote:
I think it's insane to look down on Hillary because Billy cheated on her. Billy is the problem not her.

I do beleive she reached a point where she didn't care any more. Their marriage became a political partnership as Billy's star was rising in the late 80's.

Well a strong woman that believes in change would have left the first time instead of dealing with it many times. She should have made a change to show women that's not something they should accept. Instead she stayed and made him "sleep on the couch". She is a role model for women and by not leaving she was saying it's ok to stick with a guy that cheats as long as he can do something for you. That was a perfect time to make a change.

I'd say your words are utter bullshit but I try to stay away from analyzing individual marital relationships.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
To me her and Bills marriage is as stupid an issue as gay marriage was last election. Gay marriage should be a state right and the federal government should have absolutely no say in it whatsoever, just like Hillary's marriage has absolutely no relevance in my opinion on how well she would do as President. I think Stu and Nas are reading a bit too much into her family life and using that mentality of "If she cant run her own house how can she run a country"

Bill cheated on her, she accepted it and stayed with him. To some thats courageous, to some thats stupid. I dont see how it affects how she will be able to everybody healthcare, fix the deficit, or deal with nuclear proliferation.

To rock my soul

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:20 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
To me her and Bills marriage is as stupid an issue as gay marriage was last election. Gay marriage should be a state right and the federal government should have absolutely no say in it whatsoever, just like Hillary's marriage has absolutely no relevance in my opinion on how well she would do as President. I think Stu and Nas are reading a bit too much into her family life and using that mentality of "If she cant run her own house how can she run a country"

Bill cheated on her, she accepted it and stayed with him. To some thats courageous, to some thats stupid. I dont see how it affects how she will be able to everybody healthcare, fix the deficit, or deal with nuclear proliferation.

I can't believe I'm writing this but, I agree with you wholeheartedly FFan :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:13 pm 

The bullshit is not in you making the comment. That is public domain. Your dime store psychology on relationships is the bullshit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

I think she stayed with him to help his career. Not her career. For a greater good. A shared belief that she had with her husband to help America.

It was noble for her to stay with him. Not weak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:14 pm 

[quote="Nas Do you think it’s a good idea for women to indirectly teach their daughter that staying with a man because they can help your career is a smart thing?[/quote]

It's possible she stayed with him for that reason. I could come up with a different reason though. Even though they are a very public couple, we just don't know what is really going on. That is why I try to stay away from commenting about marital realtionships...but if I must, deep down she still sees herself as the smart, unattractive dork and sees him as the cool kid she could never be friends with. How do you like that one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

I've seen pictures of Hillary when she was young. She was that dork but she was that "kind of pretty dork".

No beauty queen but certainly not ugly. She must have had some sort of sex appeal to get Billy's attention. He probably got whatever he wanted back then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

Hillary haters will like this site and their depiction of her.

http://hilldabeast.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:56 pm 

Beardown wrote:

No beauty queen but certainly not ugly. She must have had some sort of sex appeal to get Billy's attention. He probably got whatever he wanted back then.

He has shown himself to be attracted to questionable beauties. There is no reason to think he has not always been this way. Some people are chubby chasers, others are into older women. Bill seems to like the "unconventional beauties".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

This picture of young Hillary doesn't support my case. But you can tell she could look good if she tried. She didn't try here.

http://www.uncorrelated.com/images/bill_and_hillary_clinton_1.jpg

Here is another one. A little better.

http://librarising.com/astrology/celebs/images2/GHI/hillaryclinton2.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
So many true statements in one thread...
Nas wrote:
I feel for her to a certain extent too but I don't want to see that from my President.

Spaulding wrote:
I'd have no problem with a women President, just as long as it is not this one.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Billy is a scumbag for sure, but Hilary has never given me the impression that she is anything but total Caller Bob.

BD wrote:
Certain Republicans are clearly hypocrites, and I think used the right word "stuck" to describe Hillary and Bill's marriage of convenience.

FavreFan wrote:

Ken,
My comment was more directed towards people on this board believing that she was being sincere.
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
I was just listening to a show that took 3 callers in a row that said they liked that she finally showed some warmth and wished she would have been more open before. So, whether we believe it or not, there seem to be many people that do.

Hillary is a very strong, smart, wealthy, and powerful woman who is the ultimate self-preservationist and politician. She's also an evil, corrupt, raging bitch. I've hated the 8 years of Bush as much as anyone, but I can honestly say I think she'd be worse... and that has nothing to with her being a Democrat, a woman, or Bill Clinton's wife.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:13 am 
1000 CLUB

Colonel Angus wrote:
Maybe she was thinking about "Brian's Song" at the time?

Quote:
I love Brian Piccolo. And I'd like all of you to love him too. :cry:

Brian Piccolo's grandson scored a hatrick against my son's hockey's team last night in the playoffs, ending their season. He did not cry.