It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Rolling thread:

Throw video games and video game accessories.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I'll never forget when my my brother was playing NES and Mario fell off one of those mushrooms in level 8-1. Sent the controller right into a glass mirror on the wall.

So we know where Goff's diction is derived from. When recounting a story from his yute according to Goff his parents addressed him as such, "hey playa, let me holla at ya..."

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Kirkwood wrote:
So we know where Goff's diction is derived from. When recounting a story from his yute according to Goff his parents addressed him as such, "hey playa, let me holla at ya..."

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:23 am 

Senior year of college I was playing Call of Duty online hungover as shit at like 6am. Got pissed off and slapped a shotglass sitting on the coffee table from the night before. We had plastic shot glasses b/c we were cheap fuckers but for some reason that one I didn’t realize was glass. It flew into the TV and cracked the LCD screen. I haven’t played CoD since. Stupid fucking game.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:25 am 

Kirkwood wrote:
Senior year of college I was playing Call of Duty online hungover as shit at like 6am.

Those quick-scoping motherfuckers always pissed me off.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Fasano's
Goff taking shots on twitter LOL

https://twitter.com/Jason1Goff/status/771419089759793152

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:42 am 

Goff is forgetting that he used to interact on here so that he knew anyone who went to shake his hand.

I don't think Beardown has ever gone to one of his remotes. I don't think I've every heard anyone say "let's go to a midday show remote" on this board.

That is an old and untrue complaint of Score "talent" against message boards when in reality, this place has been very present to Score staff.

Let me turn it around, if we are at remotes and you know someone is talking about you, why doesn't your bitch ass confront the person?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I haven't heard that shitball show in 14-15 months, but last time I did I heard Goff say Brothas don't do beards. I'll have to let Heyward and Fowler know about that.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:57 am 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Jason has also said not to trust a brother without facial hair. Not a lot of margin for error.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:57 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Goff is forgetting that he used to interact on here so that he knew anyone who went to shake his hand.

I don't think Beardown has ever gone to one of his remotes. I don't think I've every heard anyone say "let's go to a midday show remote" on this board.

That is an old and untrue complaint of Score "talent" against message boards when in reality, this place has been very present to Score staff.

Let me turn it around, if we are at remotes and you know someone is talking about you, why doesn't your bitch ass confront the person?

don't you worry. a playa like goff will make sure you catch a fade. send yo ass straight back to tha crib

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
312player wrote:
I haven't heard that shitball show in 14-15 months, but last time I did I heard Goff say Brothas don't do beards. I'll have to let Heyward and Fowler know about that.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
good dolphin wrote:

Why would guys who hate you and your show turn up at your remote anyway?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

I've gone over this before...but I'll say it again for Jason. He's kind of slow.

1. No. I wouldn't say the things that I say on this board to the faces of Score people. I don't want to meet any of you. That's the first thing. But if I did, I'm not gonna come up to you and tell you how dumb you are. That's rude. Doing it here isn't rude. This is the proper forum for that sort of thing.

2. I'll throw it back at you Score guys. Would Bernstein walk up to Hawk Harrelson and call him a dumb ass cracker? He does it on the air. So by your logic, Jason Goff, he should say it to his face. Would Terry Boers go up to all of the people on his "Bus list", tell them that they're on his "Bus list" and explain to them that his bus list is a list of people that he wishes would die. Would he do that? Hey Goff, would you go up to Steph Curry and say he's liked by white people cuz he's a "Safe light skinned brotha" or that he has "Light skinned toughness"? Would drinky go up to teen age girls at a Hawks Rally and tell them that he hopes they get knocked up and that their kid becomes a bastard child. Is he gonna do that, Goff?

3. So shut the fuck up, Goff. Bitch.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Beardown wrote:
I've gone over this before...but I'll say it again for Jason. He's kind of slow.

1. No. I wouldn't say the things that I say on this board to the faces of Score people. I don't want to meet any of you. That's the first thing. But if I did, I'm not gonna come up to you and tell you how dumb you are. That's rude. Doing it here isn't rude. This is the proper forum for that sort of thing.

2. I'll throw it back at you Score guys. Would Bernstein walk up to Hawk Harrelson and call him a dumb ass cracker? He does it on the air. So by your logic, Jason Goff, he should say it to his face. Would Terry Boers go up to all of the people on his "Bus list", tell them that they're on his "Bus list" and explain to them that his bus list is a list of people that he wishes would die. Would he do that? Hey Goff, would you go up to Steph Curry and say he's liked by white people cuz he's a "Safe light skinned brotha" or that he has "Light skinned toughness"? Would drinky go up to teen age girls at a Hawks Rally and tell them that he hopes they get knocked up and that their kid becomes a bastard child. Is he gonna do that, Goff?

3. So shut the fuck up, Goff. Bitch.

Well Drinky sure as hell tried to impregnate IceGirl. Rest of that is spot on.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:39 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Didn't Goff play basketball at one of CoF's outings?

By all accounts everybody was cool?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

Didn't Goff used to harass Da Ma Na under the protection of B&B? Didn't Da Ma Na once confront Goff, on the air, about this? Didn't Goff weasel out of it, like a bitch, and say that yours truly lied about a specific incident of harassment?

The answer is yes to all of the above. But I didn't lie about it. Goff just got scared of the confrontation and put it on me. Like a bitch.

Guys like Goff love to preach. But they never practice what they preach.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Beardown wrote:

You forgot Larry.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

Chus wrote:
Beardown wrote:

You forgot Larry.

Oh yeah. Here you go. Would Larry call Tommy Williams an "Uncle Tom" to his face? He said it on the air. So, Jason, he has to say it to his face, right?

Goff: :oops: I guess you made your point.

Beardown: Yeah. Thanks. You should be embarrassed. I guess radio people are no different than message board people. I'm happy to have taught you that lesson.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:14 am 

312player wrote:

More stuff his "pops" or "uncle" didn't share, or know?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:43 am 

Kirkwood wrote:
Throw video games and video game accessories.

Dominating Madden years ago when CPU went into fuck you mode and started to come back from 65 point deficit and I lost it. Slammed the controller as hard as I could between my legs and meant to hit the chair protruding between my legs but hit my balls. Out-of-body experience sort of pain. Nausea, faintness - went to my knees in panic because I thought I certainly ruptured them or something.

If you ever need to stop a guy, that is it. Make it count because if you do it right it will stop him. Nobody is fighting through that kind of pain.

- Dan Bernstein, 2016

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:13 am 

perform oral on a woman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Didn't Goff play basketball at one of CoF's outings?

By all accounts everybody was cool?

other than getting super irritated that we allowed Kid Cairo to travel constantly, no, he was fine.

Not a bad basketball player either. Big dude. Webby was even better tho.

Those first two board basketball outings seem like eons ago.