It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Seriously?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:06 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Are you aware of the mechanics of oral sex?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject: Re: Seriously?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:26 am 

pizza_Place: My moms grave
Don Tiny wrote:
I'm going to stab leash in in the ass with a grill fork for even putting the knowledge of this thing in my head.

It's crap, you got that much right.

It's predictably engineered (esp the voice post-production) and orchestrated (oh neato, it just keeps getting louder and louder, how fucking interesting).

He made the song about himself instead of performing the song as though it were important.

At least in olden days when bands didn't have much talent they had the decency to bring in cats who did to quietly make hit records (if you're not hip to 'The Wrecking Crew', for example, go learn yourself something tonight or this weekend). Now they just stand there and say 'look how talented I can sound' rather than 'look how talented I actually am'. Same lie, less talent.

Then again, this is like the time I about put someone through a wall that (a) though that Metallica's version of 'Turn the Page' was the first and only one, and then (b) that it was better.

Why am I writing this? Worse, why are you reading it?

I haven't listened to this nor do I have any desire but just on principle alone I know this song is worse than Metallica's turn the page. Metallica's version wasn't terrible actually it lacked the quiet spdesperation Bob had and went for big rocky angst and was in no way better but it wasn't an abortion like I am sure this song is.