It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 12/28: Shep and Rozner
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:28 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Annnnnnnd I'm out, got through about 5 seconds of Shep's mumbling, heard Rozner's crackling whine, and closed out the stream tab.

If there was ever a time to give new, fresh talent from the Chicago market a trial run, this would be it. Instead, Rozner picks up another meaningless shift. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:40 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Indeed. Rozner should just go away.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
I was going to say that AM1000 is an alternative today because Carmen and Jurko are not in but Kap, Silvy, and Meller have been bad. Between Meller's general dimness and Kap's "So, what if the Bears name PEYTON. MANNING. president of football operations above Ryan Pace? How AWESOME would that be?" I am heading to Pandora.

They are done by 1:00 because AM1000 is carrying the the Pitt./NU Pinstripe Bowl.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
I heard the first 20 minutes on the drive in to work. About at the level of a station in a place like Lexington KY. Shep is brutal, and Rozner needs someone at least competent next to him, like Spiegal.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Radio is a dying industry. The only way to hold the bottom line is to cut salaries. This is what we get.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Dr. ken and Chus would have had far better insights and been able to string sentences together. But they'd be way too expensive for Mitch.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Tad Queasy wrote:
I was going to say that AM1000 is an alternative today because Carmen and Jurko are not in but Kap, Silvy, and Meller have been bad. Between Meller's general dimness and Kap's "So, what if the Bears name PEYTON. MANNING. president of football operations above Ryan Pace? How AWESOME would that be?" I am heading to Pandora.

They are done by 1:00 because AM1000 is carrying the the Pitt./NU Pinstripe Bowl.

Well by not tuning in to Kap you missed the Kappiest Kap story to ever come come from Kap about how he single-handedly torpedoed a Shawn Kemp for Scottie Pippen trade after the first 3 peat. It was glorious .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
badrogue17 wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

Well by not tuning in to Kap you missed the Kappiest Kap story to ever come come from Kap about how he single-handedly torpedoed a Shawn Kemp for Scottie Pippen trade after the first 3 peat. It was glorious .

:lol: I tuned in again about 2/3rds of the way through that story and didn't stick around for the end. That fuckin' guy LOVES to talk about himself and/or make nearly any discussion about himself.