It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

https://twitter.com/Jason1Goff

Just go through the recent posts. He's fighting with people over this.

It really is weird with him. It really is about black and white with guys he hates and guys he will defend. There has been enough evidence of this through the years.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Quote:
Brian
‏@bhop77
@MrCraw4D @Jason1Goff What gives him the right to ditch his employer without any notice… Entitled little shit
9:59 PM - 9 Jan 2017

@bhop77 + @dan_bernstein = MATCH

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:32 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
He said that Joey Porter was faded. What more do you want from the man?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

He got mad at a guy on twitter for calling Rose names.

Hey Goff, your boy Bernstein has been calling Rose stupid and a dumb ass for years. I don't see you stand up to him when he does that. Hell, I've been the one calling Bernstein racist for this.

I understand. The twitter guys are easy targets. You're scared of Bernstein. It makes sense. Still, you look foolish.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:39 pm 

Beardown wrote:

Hey Goff, your boy Bernstein has been calling Rose stupid and a dumb ass for years. I don't see you stand up to him when he does that. Hell, I've been the one calling Bernstein racist for this.

I understand. The twitter guys are easy targets. You're scared of Bernstein. It makes sense. Still, you look foolish.

Who are you talking to?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

SpiralStairs wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Who are you talking to?

You know who I'm talking to. Don't play dumb. It's clear in the post. I put it in bold for you.

I've often done that. I talk directly to my subject on here. It's my style.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jbi11s wrote:

That don't make no sense, playa.

Why, if a fish did have boobs, would that automatically make that fish crazy? It's kind of sexist if you think about it. You're saying boobs makes one crazy. That's absolutely sexist.

Last edited by Beardown on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:46 pm 

Beardown wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Who are you talking to?

You know who I'm talking to. Don't play dumb. It's clear in the post. I put it in bold for you.

I think you're incorrect.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:11 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
SpiralStairs wrote:
Beardown wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Who are you talking to?

I think you're incorrect.

You misspelled psychotic.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:05 pm 
1000 CLUB

Kane accused of rape: Goff goes hard at him even though no charges were ever brought and the Mom tampered with evidence.

Rose accused of rape: Goff doesn't go hard. Keeps on saying how Rose is a sympathetic figure. Charges were brought in a Civil Case. Rose admitted he didn't know what consent meant. Red flag to me. Not to Goff.

Hey, if Goff can compare Gronk to Beckham Jr. for his argument, I can do this comparison.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
I think it's pretty clear that Goff is a big fan of Rose--or at least, he actively wants him to be/do good--and that his source in the Rose camp is Reggie or someone else with the requisite surname.

Now that the rumor is Rose was missing PJ and just wanted to go see him, Goff will do all he can to mitigate the circumstances and seize on anything that paints Derrick in a positive light. Even today he was laying the foundation with allusions to a "baby momma situation", and the toll that kind of arrangement can take on someone. While I don't disagree, it seemed an odd time to play up that dynamic when Rose has yet to even answer for his transgression.

Goff's love of Derrick is a curious one, because even when he "takes shots" at him, they aren't as pointed as they are with other athletes, black, white or other.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Beardown wrote:
Kane accused of rape: Goff goes hard at him even though no charges were ever brought and the Mom tampered with evidence.

Rose accused of rape: Goff doesn't go hard. Keeps on saying how Rose is a sympathetic figure. Charges were brought in a Civil Case. Rose admitted he didn't know what consent meant. Red flag to me. Not to Goff.

Hey, if Goff can compare Gronk to Beckham Jr. for his argument, I can do this comparison.

Goff is 100% racist.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
I think it's pretty clear that Goff is a big fan of Rose--or at least, he actively wants him to be/do good--and that his source in the Rose camp is Reggie or someone else with the requisite surname.

Now that the rumor is Rose was missing PJ and just wanted to go see him, Goff will do all he can to mitigate the circumstances and seize on anything that paints Derrick in a positive light. Even today he was laying the foundation with allusions to a "baby momma situation", and the toll that kind of arrangement can take on someone. While I don't disagree, it seemed an odd time to play up that dynamic when Rose has yet to even answer for his transgression.

Goff's love of Derrick is a curious one, because even when he "takes shots" at him, they aren't as pointed as they are with other athletes, black, white or other.

Maybe Julie or Lil Danny needs to tell him Derrick.Rose.Is.Not.Your.Friend.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:

Poor Derrick Rose. It's tough to be a father when you're not married to the mother. WHO THE HELL MADE THE DECISION TO HAVE A BABY OUT OF WED LOCK? Rose ran out to get a sex toy for the drunk girl that accused him of rape. He took the time to do that. He couldn't hit a drug store for condoms with the other girl?

Don't cry too much for him, Jason. Lots of people have it tougher without the 300 million in the bank.