It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
sinicalypse wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Will Goff ever learn that airing this stuff publicly isn't great for future career opportunities?

Jason is a messy bitch who loves drama. Maybe he should have been Mac's partner.

I always got the feeling that Goffer liked dudes.

He gushed about guys being good-looking an awful lot.

Maybe he should give San Francisco a try for a fresh start.

as i've pointed out several times over the years, i went to bourbonnais 09 to do a b&b live remote and see the cutler era kick off and ~2-3 times outta nowhere while watching practice i get tapped on the back of my shoulder and turn around to see jason george goff there staring at me with a "sup?" nod before he walked away. after multiple instances of this i just kind of was "huh?" and ran out to the car to get a freestyle CD for him cuz i figured he might have been a fan from the messageboard or something? i had no idea, but it was definitely odd, weird, and kind of intense. you know, you got this dude all up in your shit multiple times trying to convey some message and you have no idea what the fuck he's on about. plus he had the natural ability to get right behind you within inches without you detecting it, which is a trait i've only observed in one other person who disappeared from the ol party-apartment-above-exedus-II scene after he baited someone to go see DJ spunkshooter with him and proceeded to disappear in a disrobing congo line.

from there goff wanted people to facebook him and comment on his sports stories, so i did it with some grade A wit and intelligentsia and he'd go out of his way to delete all of my comments every time without fail.... tho he didn't block me until i e-mailed him like "what the fuck is up with your creepy ass?" to which he called me a weird dude, started blocking me everywhere (including accounts i've never even efforted the guy on) and then spmack over here decided to pick up pom poms for him via ether and yeah. i reckon most know the rest.... goffralopithicus flipped it to where i was his "stan" / deranged-superfan even tho this dude is just.... idk. i wish him well in his future endeavors but there's just something "off" about this dude.

and i'll always chuckle when i hear the dichotomy of him carrying on about brothers in their white shirts on chicago ave like he's some authority on that... cuz he once dated a girl from oak park =D

I love you man, but can you TL;DR this shit.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
siniCliff's wrote:
Jason was really getting in my personal space at Bears camp. I thought that meant he liked my posts. It turned out he didn't like them at all. I asked him what he didn't like, but he blocked me instead. He has less street cred than he thinks, and perhaps he is a homosexual.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:33 pm 

Thanks.

Okay, let's take a big step back here. Goff isn't gay. Despite the fact that Nas may have been raping him while playing basketball, he certainly wasn't enjoying it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:41 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Yep there is no doubt where the bad feelings lie. B&G was a misstep by Rosen with new management thinking he can just let shit roll. Well everyone knew even since Penn St Bernsie was done and Terry was dying off.

Took a while but the company changed and in comes Jimmy D. Everyone tightened up and got paper and behaved except one guy. Goff went even more hard feeling leverage of Rosen and past management.

Oops. He is done. Mac wins his da mah kneel and rubs his heel on Goff. Bernsie acts like anyone else in corporate America. He changes from asshole radio guy back to fun radio guy.

Everyone goes home happy but Goff.

Daaaahhhnnn Mahhhccckkk NNeeeehhhaaaallll

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
Thanks.

Okay, let's take a big step back here. Goff isn't gay. Despite the fact that Nas may have been raping him while playing basketball, he certainly wasn't enjoying it.

I agree. Ain't no way Goff is gay!!!! When he would talk about hot women, his voice would get real low. It was like he was in heat. Goff is as heterosexual as they get.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:43 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
Thanks.

I agree. Ain't no way Goff is gay!!!! When he would talk about hot women, his voice would get real low. It was like he was in heat. Goff is as heterosexual as they get.

Right. Now if only he could get through four hour of sports talk without laughing through two or more segments.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:13 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Curious Hair wrote:
siniCliff's wrote:
Jason was really getting in my personal space at Bears camp. I thought that meant he liked my posts. It turned out he didn't like them at all. I asked him what he didn't like, but he blocked me instead. He has less street cred than he thinks, and perhaps he is a homosexual.

"He has less street cred than he thinks and perhaps he is a homosexual" sounds like it's right out of bill Maher's "Master P's Theater" stand up routine where he translates rap lyrics into the Queen's English >>> https://youtu.be/jMUJ_6uxSM0

Bonus props for usage of the word "absconded"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
good for Bernstein if he threw Goff under the bus. He recognized the problem with the show and wasn't going to let it fuck him over. Time and time again, Goff's self righteous ass would berate the caller and listener and say "if you don't like what I'm saying, don't listen." and so they stopped listening and/or got very vocal in their disapproval.

Goff can go start a blog about all the dudes he comes across in a day that he for sure, maybe, just sayin' might, prefer to fuck other men.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

Now I'm starting to think Bernstein masterminded this thing.

I'm thinking he asked management to get him a new partner months ago. Because Bernstein was getting pissed with Goff's interruptions and laughing. You could hear his frustration on the air.

Now, he didn't know how it would end up. He probably thought he'd still have the afternoon show. But I think he thought Goff was brining him down and put this thing in motion. He didn't know Mac and Parkins would take his slot once he made his request to Mitch and DeCastro.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:45 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Beardown wrote:
Now I'm starting to think Bernstein masterminded this thing.

I'm thinking he asked management to get him a new partner months ago. Because Bernstein was getting pissed with Goff's interruptions and laughing. You could hear his frustration on the air.

Now, he didn't know how it would end up. He probably thought he'd still have the afternoon show. But I think he thought Goff was brining him down and put this thing in motion. He didn't know Mac and Parkins would take his slot once he made his request to Mitch and DeCastro.

Starting to think? WTF. It was Bernstein from the start. Along with others probably.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Soft septic feet...

(ok, now i’m gone)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryzgDTU_aIY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:49 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Here it is. Not a Tampa site I guess.

http://sportsradiopd.com/2018/03/qa-with-john-mamola/

Quote:
The one thing I always respected about working for Mitch Rosen is he gave you tons of feedback.

Quote:
The one thing I give Mitch Rosen a lot of credit for — and there will be many, many other people if you ever ask about Mitch Rosen that have worked or work for him, they will say the exact same thing that I’m about to say — that guy will tell you point blank exactly what he thinks and he will help you get somewhere else if you want to go somewhere else. And that’s exactly what he did. We sat down in the office and he told me, “Look, you’re doing a great job, but unfortunately right now there’s just no possible way to crack the daily lineup.” So I asked him, “Well in that case if I were to find something, could you assist in that process?” He didn’t hesitate. He said, “Absolutely. You’ve worked very hard for me. I’ll do my very best to help you build your future here in this business.”
Well based on that article, unlessRock is just spewing bullshit to be nice to a fairly powerful guy in the radio industry the only conclusion you can draw is that Mitch didn’t give any criticism because he didn’t think they needed any criticism and that he thought the show was great. Which also means that Mitch him self was overruled went deCastro came in and spanked him and put into a corner for not reigning those guys in.

Yep.

Sounds like he liked the show and couldn't recognize that it had gone south.

Quote:
we brought in Jen Patterson who was a waitress at Gibsons Steakhouse that went to I think Columbia. She wanted to get into media in some sort of fashion.

:lol: :lol:

I wanted to get into hockey in some sort of fashion as well. It turns out I was able to get into a lot of things.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:09 pm 

So are we going to now get to hear what has been bothering the man?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
So are we going to now get to hear what has been bothering the man?

Goff: IN DUE TIME, playa.