It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Bob from Niles just called Can't Do It to ask about Manny Machado.

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Curious Hair wrote:
A player for the Bucks got tased for no reason.

The city cops and officials are shitting bricks over that video's release at 5pm. They sure seemed like they couldn't get out ahead of it fast or far enough. I wonder if things might get inneresting when that video drops in a while ... might be a long night up in cheeseland. Or maybe nothing will happen. Who knows?

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Bob in Niles!!!!!

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Tad Queasy wrote:

That was wild.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:14 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:

Do you suppose either of those guys know the deal with Bob?

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:16 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

Probably not, but Mac said Bob called he and McMurrary two years ago to ask for Jefferson Airplane tickets and he didn't have the heart to tell him they're not Jefferson Starship.

Mac confirmed it was Hub who wanted Ronnie Woo Woo out of Buffone's wake.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:20 pm 

Also, that story Mac talk about his son getting tackled by a cop made the segment.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
I guess I need you to say specifically what you mean when you said, "Goff's statement". To me his statement essentially was: blacks are 6X more likely to be effected by police brutality than whites [I'm not including the more nebulous "racial injustice" which seems impossible to measure]. You appear to accept this statement as true.

If you already acknowledge that blacks are six times more likely to be victims of police brutality than whites, what difference does it make whether or not there is or isn't a racial bias in policing? Even if you were to assume there was no racial bias in policing that still doesn't take away from the fact that blacks are six times more likely than whites to be victims of police brutality. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding your position.

Would you agree that we should know more about the cause of an issue if we want to rectify it? But if you just want to sit around and clutch pearls feel free.

You have no idea what's the cause(s) of why blacks are 6X more likely to effected by police brutality than whites?

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Don Tiny wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

Yeah they acknowledged on air they know who he is.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:37 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
i think its ok to be against police brutality AND not be a fan of kneeling for the nations anthem. to pigeon hole someone as either one being a prerequisite to the other is why nobody listened to your shit show and you aren't on the air now.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
If cornpone evangelical white guys knelt under the pretense of praying for this great nation of ours, no one would care. The only issue one can have is that black players are protesting the cops.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:44 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
The guys he spots there will be really hung, eh?

Their window will be open for years!

Unlike Winnipeg :wink:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:45 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
Curious Hair wrote:
If cornpone evangelical white guys knelt under the pretense of praying for this great nation of ours, no one would care. The only issue one can have is that black players are protesting the cops.

i find it kind of silly that on one hand people decrying that the US of A is not great and as such needs to be made great again would have an issue with someone protesting the not great US of A's anthem because they too feel like its not great for them either.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Kirkwood wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
I guess I need you to say specifically what you mean when you said, "Goff's statement". To me his statement essentially was: blacks are 6X more likely to be effected by police brutality than whites [I'm not including the more nebulous "racial injustice" which seems impossible to measure]. You appear to accept this statement as true.

If you already acknowledge that blacks are six times more likely to be victims of police brutality than whites, what difference does it make whether or not there is or isn't a racial bias in policing? Even if you were to assume there was no racial bias in policing that still doesn't take away from the fact that blacks are six times more likely than whites to be victims of police brutality. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding your position.

Would you agree that we should know more about the cause of an issue if we want to rectify it? But if you just want to sit around and clutch pearls feel free.

You have no idea what's the cause(s) of why blacks are 6X more likely to effected by police brutality than whites?

I have some ideas, but I would rather have more data off of which to formulate those ideas/theories.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:47 pm 

hnd wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

i find it kind of silly that on one hand people decrying that the US of A is not great and as such needs to be made great again would have an issue with someone protesting the not great US of A's anthem because they too feel like its not great for them either.

It would seem that there's a certain percentage of the former that simply want the latter to go back to being servile or, better yet, out of sight - out of mind.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:48 pm 

Parkins sounding a little too surprised at Sam Acho's reply to the NFL's policy about the anthem and coming awfully close to calling him "well spoken."

Reminds me of Speigel saying "Richard Sherman is so well spoken!"

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Curious Hair wrote:

Loving the United States of America isnt stupid.
Believing cops are genociding blacks is extremely stupid.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:20 pm 

I bet it pisses off Meatpants to hear one of his songs from him and Mac being played on air.

Duncan Keith and he has no teeth!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:28 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
A player for the Bucks got tased for no reason.

The city cops and officials are shitting bricks over that video's release at 5pm. They sure seemed like they couldn't get out ahead of it fast or far enough. I wonder if things might get inneresting when that video drops in a while ... might be a long night up in cheeseland. Or maybe nothing will happen. Who knows?

Two black men got removed (they were not arrested despite nobody in the media pointing that out) for sitting in a restaurant for over an hour while refusing several times to order something. Hell yes I'd be afraid of not being able to control the narrative in a situation where a basketball player gets tased.

It's no longer good enough to have 75% of your city council and your police chief be black to prevent the burning of your city.

- Dan Bernstein, 2016

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:29 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
Also, that story Mac talk about his son getting tackled by a cop made the segment.

Really? I didn’t know he had a black kid .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:35 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

I have some ideas, but I would rather have more data off of which to formulate those ideas/theories.

Does it have anything to do with skull shape?

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:35 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

Really? I didn’t know he had a black kid .

:D

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
So, what's the story on Bob from Niles?

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

Yeah. You guys were right. Goff went off today. Just read his twitter feed. He was at it all day.

Here's a direct "Fuck you" to DeCastro and Robert Feder.

Say Bruh Metrics

@Jason1Goff
6h6 hours ago
More Say Bruh Metrics Retweeted brian juszczyk
Nah. They are. One person just didn't want me to do it anymore and had a few favors done for him by "respectable journalists". All love though. From what they tell me, I would've been in hell.Say Bruh Metrics added,
brian juszczyk

@bpjuszczyk
Replying to @Jason1Goff
I'm sure 670 will only talk about it for 2min. Since they aren't allowed to talk about social issues. But I don't care. I don't listen to sport talk anymore. It's just not good.
9 replies 2 retweets 20 likes
Reply 9 Retweet 2 Like 20

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:19 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Who's that a shot @?

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

It took a while. But it finally hit Goff. He thinks he was wronged by the evil white man at the SCORE. Doesn't give a shit anymore. Wants to burn all bridges.

He's not ready for it just yet. But after a night of drinking we're gonna get a "Fuck you to Bernstein" from him. No doubt in my mind. He's still scared to do it. But at some point he won't be. This has been something he's wanted to do for 15 years.

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
His conspiracy angle is pretty hilarious.

1000 CLUB

312player wrote:
Who's that a shot @?

DeCastro and Feder.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

In his twitter rant, when some guy made fun of him for being fired, Goff shot back saying he just got a 5 figure check. I'm guessing that was his final pay off from the SCORE.

Goff needs to stop saying stuff like that. It's just juvenile and petty. I know he's mad. But he would be the guy making fun of this guy if he were still on the radio.

Goff has become what he once hated.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:31 pm 

Hope he enjoys being black Ben Finfer.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next