It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
I'm usually right there with you LTG...

On this thread, you're gonna have to go it alone.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:22 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I think the hype when Jay Cutler was traded here was bigger than the hype would be if LeBron signed here.

That is a toughie. Anyone else signing with the Bulls and it would be Cutler trade clearly. But Lebron coming to the Bulls would be huge.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
:lol: :lol: :lol:

26yo Pro Bowl Cutler >>> 33yo balding LeBron

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
long time guy wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I think you need to re-read that thread. Maybe 7 or 8 times. If it doesn't sink in after that, then I'm sorry.

It was clearly stated on the first page. A guy that can be tricked by a damn mult as often as you shouldn't be instructing anyone to reread anything.

:lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:31 pm 
100000 CLUB

Clearly you too need to re-read that thread a few times.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Frank Coztansa wrote:

How many times will you show that you are a damn fool before it sinks in? Maybe you are a smart guy in the breakfast community but not here. You are a damn hypocrite.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:44 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I think the hype when Jay Cutler was traded here was bigger than the hype would be if LeBron signed here.

That is a toughie. Anyone else signing with the Bulls and it would be Cutler trade clearly. But Lebron coming to the Bulls would be huge.

Jay was much more likeable.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:33 am 

long time gay wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

How many times will you show that you are a damn fool before it sinks in? Maybe you are a smart guy in the breakfast community but not here. You are a damn hypocrite.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:43 am 

billypootons wrote:
long time guy wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
long time guy wrote:
No i was told that NFL interest trumps NBA regardless of circumstance.
Prove it.

Sure.

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=111647

And in that thread, it was presumed that Lebron would be an out-of-town story, not a "coming to Chicago" story. You are yet again misrepresenting the arguments of others.

Now there are all sorts of qualifiers and backpedals when it wasn't the case before.

There was absolute certainty as to what the bigger story was and is. Not so now. Why because Lebron is about to dominate either of the two off seasons and everyone knows it.

If Odell Beckham were coming to the Bears and Lebron was going to the Lakers his move to the Lakers would receive more coverage than Beckham to the Bears in this town if they occurred on the same day.

maybe one person in your dumb thread said fuck all things NBA... the rest acknowledged there are times where NBA talk should be at the forefront. but if you want to keep on thinking the entire board thinks fuck the NBA, then please be my guest if it makes YOU happy

MANY MANY more than one. That was the impetus behind the thread in the first place. I know that you long for the halcyon days when you could make shitty comments and you would invariably be backed up by idiots such as Frank but no more clown.

It is threads like this was caused me to create the thread in the first place.

Tired of the NBA bashing listen to this band of drivel from all of the "whiners". You'd have thought that they were headed to the guillotine with all of the damn complaining that they were doing about damn NBA rule changes.

Think its just one that often complained about the NBA? Think again

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=107381

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:52 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Even you have to admit talking about NBA timeout rule change in July is dumb.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:00 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

Isn't speculating as to whether Odell Beckham might be on the block in March dumber? If there were active trade talks yes. An NBA rules change is more important than speculating as to whether a guy might be on the block. It didn't bother them because they love football. At least the discussion regarding the rules change was something that actually occurred and theoretically effects the game. There was genuine ire about that.

Lot of "no one gives a fuck about the NBA in that one thread alone". Yet no one ever says it. Ok

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
A more apt comparison would be Tom Brady to the Bears, and those headlines would be bigger because the NFL is more popular in this country.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:28 am 

long time guy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Isn't speculating as to whether Odell Beckham might be on the block in March dumber? If there were active trade talks yes. An NBA rules change is more important than speculating as to whether a guy might be on the block. It didn't bother them because they love football. At least the discussion regarding the rules change was something that actually occurred and theoretically effects the game. There was genuine ire about that.

Lot of "no one gives a fuck about the NBA in that one thread alone". Yet no one ever says it. Ok

What are you even arguing?

The NBA is third at best in this town, probably more like 4th.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:29 am 
100000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

And why did Beckham talk dominate the airwaves?

Because NFL > NBA.

Deal with it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:41 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Quote:
And why did Beckham talk dominate the airwaves?

Because NFL > NBA.

Damn you are an idiot. Deal with that. Oh yeah you have. My bad. NFL over NBA was never the argument but thanks for attempting for the 40th time to try and frame it that way.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:46 am 
100000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:
NFL over NBA was never the argument
It wasn't? You couldn't seem to understand why NFL talk was happening over NBA talk when you started this thread you fucking luncatic; http://www.chicagofanatics.com/viewtopi ... w#p2932152

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:49 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
long time guy wrote:
NFL over NBA was never the argument
It wasn't? You couldn't seem to understand why NFL talk was happening over NBA talk when you started this thread you fucking luncatic; viewtopic.php?f=128&t=111647&p=2932152&view=show#p2932152

How difficult is it for you comprehend? I mean seriously. Are you truly that stupid? I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but damn it is tough. Really tough.

The thread was clearly titled "out of season". You are a fucking liar and a fool.

You stated that more people are interested in out of season football and none of the data supports it yet your clown ass carries on anyway. Damn you are a fool.

I conceded the point regarding regular season football already. My point was never about that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:01 am 
100000 CLUB

I'll admit when you change the argument to suit your needs best, its nearly impossible to comprehend.

As I said earlier this week, LTG, I'm glad you're here. Please keep being you. Crazy, hypocritical, lying you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:18 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I'll admit when you change the argument to suit your needs best, its nearly impossible to comprehend.

As I said earlier this week, LTG, I'm glad you're here. Please keep being you. Crazy, hypocritical, lying you.

And you are stupid. Apparently they are glad you're here too since they give your dumbass the customary pass on this shit. The discussion was always about "out of season NFL" vs "in season NBA". It was only in the thread title yet for some reason your idiotic ass is attempting to make it an apples to apples comparison. It isn't. It isn't about me changing anything and if you bothered to actually read instead of always attempting to be contradictory then you'd realize it. That is why you are such an easy mark for the mult. He knows you better than you know yourself.

You think you are being logical but all you do is attack the poster. That is what makes it funny actually. Even if I demonstrate it for you you will still say that it isn't it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:32 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

There isn't more interest in Off Season out of town Football than there is in the NBA right now. No way. No How.[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:35 am 
100000 CLUB

Yes, there is more interest in the NBA, who's draft starts in a few hours, than there is today in national NFL. In a few days, that will revert back to the norm of NFL > NBA

Each, it, and I.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Yes, there is more interest in the NBA, who's draft starts in a few hours, than there is today in national NFL. In a few days, that will revert back to the norm of NFL > NBA

Each, it, and I.

doubt it, NBA free agency is always fun and top of mind.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:42 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Each, it, and I.

This was my original post in the out if season thread that you keep saying that i changed.

Its no surprise that you didn't catch on because you probably never bothered to read it. You simply started to disagree for the purpose of disagreeing.

If i asked you to explain what argument that i am changing you couldn't do it.

If you knew anything (you don't) you'd know that NBA free agency is about to start and hence will dominate headlines for the next 3-4 weeks not days.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:43 am 
100000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:
If you knew anything (you don't) you'd know that NBA free agency is about to start and hence will dominate headlines for the next 3-4 weeks not days.
No it won't.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:46 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
long time guy wrote:
No it won't.

And yet you persist. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51 am 
100000 CLUB

I persist?

NBA Free Agency starts in July. There is the MLB HR Derby & All Star game, NFL teams start reporting to training camps mid-late July, and MLB trades could be in full swing due to the approaching deadline. Of course big fish like LeBron will get their coverage, but you think that only NBA free agents are going to dominate the headlines the entire month, you are absolutely wrong.

Given the trouble you had earlier this week with December NFL attendance, maybe you are just that fucking stupid that you fail to understand how the weeks and dates work in July.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I persist?

NBA Free Agency starts in July. There is the MLB HR Derby & All Star game, NFL teams start reporting to training camps mid-late July, and MLB trades could be in full swing due to the approaching deadline.

Of course big fish like LeBron will get their coverage, but you think that only NBA free agents are going to dominate the headlines the entire month, you are absolutely wrong.

You are a damn fool and liar. You know damn well that you are too. This is nothing new. How many times do you have to respond to a mult before your dumb ass just stops talking?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:12 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I persist?

NBA Free Agency starts in July. There is the MLB HR Derby & All Star game, NFL teams start reporting to training camps mid-late July, and MLB trades could be in full swing due to the approaching deadline. Of course big fish like LeBron will get their coverage, but you think that only NBA free agents are going to dominate the headlines the entire month, you are absolutely wrong.

Given the trouble you had earlier this week with December NFL attendance, maybe you are just that fucking stupid that you fail to understand how the weeks and dates work in July.

Home Run Derby? Damn you are stupid.

I actually showed photos of about 10 games that had half empty stadiums and you referred to it as a "few".

NBA Summer League will be a bigger deal than Home Run Derby you idiot and "of course there is Lebron James" as if he isn't part of the deal. NBA free agency and trade talk will dominate the sportsworld for the next 3-4 weeks but you can continue to receive your info fom the dinosaur and believe that it doesn't exist.

At this point have a good one as you have once again revealed yourself to be a fool.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:19 pm 

Home Run Derby TV, online viewership numbers out of the park
Aaron Judge wins 2017 Home Run Derby
Aaron Judge takes Home Run Derby title at Marlins Park.
Wire report

Enter your email
Privacy Policy
The 2017 Home Run Derby telecast delivered a 5.5 metered market rating, making it the highest-rated Derby since 2009, according to Nielsen. The rating for the rating telecast is up 38 percent from last year (4.0). It peaked with a 6.2 rating from 9:15-9:30 p.m. ET.

It was also ESPN’s most-streamed Major League Baseball event ever, generating an average minute audience of 209,900 viewers, 680,600 unique viewers and 27,496,000 total minutes streamed.

On ESPN in the New York market, the telecast generated a 10.8 rating, making it the highest-rated Home Run Derby in the market as far as records go back (1998). The event delivered a 13.6 rating in the Kansas City market, ranking as the highest-rated market this year. The top five markets: Kansas City (13.6); New York (10.8); Hartford (9.7); Minneapolis (8.7); and Pittsburgh (7.9).

Among South Florida markets, Miami-Fort Lauderdale drew a 5.5, ranked 16th nationally, and West Palm Beach drew a 5.2, ranked 22nd.

Fort Myers drew a 6.5, ranked ninth.

New York Yankees’ breakout superstar Aaron Judge won the T-Mobile Home Run Derby on the heels of an extraordinary performance, which included four home runs over the 500-foot mark and an opening-round 23-22 win over the Marlins' Justin Bour that required Judge—who had a ball strike the roof of the stadium not get counted as a home run--going into the 30 seconds of his bonus time, awarded for hitting two balls at least 440 feet in the regulation four-minute allotment.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:

NBA Summer League will be a bigger deal than Home Run Derby

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: