It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 7/13: solo Mac
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
I like this show with Mac quarterbacking.

Post subject: Re: 7/13: solo Mac
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
They are doing a "Friday Fun" at 4:00. I think it has something to do with Fantasy Football causing the end of friendships, but it was hard to tell because Shepkowski kept interrupting Mac every 15 seconds.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:37 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
I think it has something to do with Fantasy Football causing the end of friendships, but it was hard to tell because Shepkowski kept interrupting Mac every 15 seconds.

Great solo show today.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:51 pm 

Good Lord, is this White Sox caller at 3:47 doing an impression Silvy as an elderly, agitated White Sox fan?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:02 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Yea, that guy was something.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:15 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Tad Queasy wrote:
Good Lord, is this White Sox caller at 3:47 doing an impression Silvy as an elderly, agitated White Sox fan?

I heard that and Shep started down the make fun of the caller path. Mac would have none of it and went to the next call.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:26 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
i will podcast it tonight. anything to look for?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
HawaiiYou wrote:
i will podcast it tonight. anything to look for?

Nope, listening would be more imperative.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:10 pm 

Franky T wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

I heard that and Shep started down the make fun of the caller path. Mac would have none of it and went to the next call.

I thought Shep came off like a jag for most of the show. He says "dumbass" more than Beardown, frequently interrupted both Mac and the callers (I guess they don't teach you not to do that in Broadcasting 101 at Coal City Community College), and generally sounds like a bad caller the hosts let talk too long.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Tad Queasy wrote:
Shep frequently interrupted both Mac and the callers (I guess they don't teach you not to do that in Broadcasting 101 at Coal City Community College), and generally sounds like a bad caller the hosts let talk too long.

Agreed...there were times that he and Grote talked over Mac where I sensed I was going to laugh but then couldn't hear anything with three people talking.

The more I hear Mac, the happier I am he returned. Can't wait to hear him and Terry next week. Would like to hear a few drops from yesteryear:

"I'm happy for ya!"
"One toke over the line, sweet Jesus, one toke over the line..."
"We're taillights." (with Terry saying Dan McNa in the background as Dan gives the credits)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Shep does not have a voice for radio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:45 pm 

knock knock

-who's there?

interrupting radio producer who is now on the air

-interrupting radio producer....

you know mac, people arent watching the nfl because of the helmet to helmet hits and did I ever tell you about my fucking
7th grade history teacher who used to jerk me off while he read poor richard's almanac and this other high school history teacher
used to sodomize me while he read rise and fall of the roman empire, but he would let me put my wallet in my teeth while he pounded my
posterior

yea

that was a disaster, studz galore sucked big time zaidman taint there, I dont know what it is about these young fucks,

but they just can not wait to tell you their SJW feelings. Maybe the gastronomically challenged first non
meth head to come out of coal city was watching bernsie, and goff, and the ex public defender that ate woodridge
but he could not wait to (a) launch in on that one caller and (b) say that the ratings downturn in the nfl has NOTHING
to do with the national anthem kneeling controversy (of course he provided no evidence to support his position, but if you are
a SJW, remember, it is all about the feelz), he just said that the refs, and the
helmet to helmet rule and the nonability to know what a catch is, is why football is having this slide.

the fucking shithead could never think that someone who wasnt a SJW could be right about this. I dont know what the impact
of the anthem thing is with the ratings slide is, but I fucking know it is not zero percent. Why do you think jerry jones is frothing at the
mouth on this shit. You come in to texas and kneel, these texans will go ape shit. and remember jerry has alot of stadium and cowboy
city that he is mortrgaged to up the posterior.

just hope we get less of this trash, just think if goff and planet meatpants werent such nonprofessional fuckwads, they might have been on the air,
and it would have been better.

later
sabu

Last edited by sabu on Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:25 pm 

I've been saying Shep is trash for years. The voice is awful, and the knowledge is lacking. The talking over everyone is a Goff thing, usually the trait of someone looking to prove something.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:29 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
that shep guys' voice is really bad. i have to agree. if he says 'dumbass' on the radio that's like putting any fan off the street on the radio, sounds not professional.

sabu - wtf happened? you were molested by your teachers? you really should contact the authorities.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:39 am 

HawaiiYou wrote:
that shep guys' voice is really bad. i have to agree. if he says 'dumbass' on the radio that's like putting any fan off the street on the radio, sounds not professional.

sabu - wtf happened? you were molested by your teachers? you really should contact the authorities.

actually your mom gave me genital warts when I picked her up at 18th and kostner one night,

but hey that hooker sex only cost me 4 luke warm keystone beers, so it was like a win win

later
sabu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:37 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
sabu wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

actually your mom gave me genital warts when I picked her up at 18th and kostner one night,

but hey that hooker sex only cost me 4 luke warm keystone beers, so it was like a win win

later
sabu

Hawaii Eww

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:07 am 

pizza_Place: State Line
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
Shep frequently interrupted both Mac and the callers (I guess they don't teach you not to do that in Broadcasting 101 at Coal City Community College), and generally sounds like a bad caller the hosts let talk too long.

Agreed...there were times that he and Grote talked over Mac where I sensed I was going to laugh but then couldn't hear anything with three people talking.

The more I hear Mac, the happier I am he returned. Can't wait to hear him and Terry next week. Would like to hear a few drops from yesteryear:

"I'm happy for ya!"
"One toke over the line, sweet Jesus, one toke over the line..."
"We're taillights." (with Terry saying Dan McNa in the background as Dan gives the credits)

The "already GAAAAAHN" song to end the show. With the sound of a Texas Rangers game on WBAP fading in and out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:09 am 

pizza_Place: State Line
Agree that Shep needs to STFU. He knows nothing.

Mac solo is excellent. I enjoyed the Unsupervised podcast a lot more than the current ParkPark-driven show. But he seems to be perking up a bit as football season draws closer.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:51 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
schmitty1121 wrote:
I've been saying Shep is trash for years. The voice is awful, and the knowledge is lacking. The talking over everyone is a Goff thing, usually the trait of someone looking to prove something.

Things les wouldn't agree with for 200