It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:44 pm 

jeez louise

You know Mac wanted no part of that segment, this was Parkins little idea, he puts on MArlins Man and gets rolled over like the NVA during Operation Rolling Thunder
during the Vietnam Conflict. It just went on and on, christ, cut him off, play more sound drops, fuck him up and fuck with him, it is not hard here man.

Hey Parkins, you have to have a strategy to engage MArlins Man, you listen to Pardon My Take, try this one, sarcasm, play to his vanity and narcissism (of which there is legion) and congratulate him on how humble he is. Tell him how the phone lines have been lit up before he came on by Cubs fans who were unable to get a photo taken with him between innings, ask if he has a PO box so those aggreived fans can get signed head shots. Tell him he is the best humanitarian since Mother Teresa, in fact tell him he is a philanthropist the likes of which we would see If Bill Gates fucked mother teresa and had a kid.

Talk to him about this Arizona Security in cubs shirts theory he positied, ask if he thinks this is a conspiracy, how high does the conspiracy go, does he plan to contact the ricketts family about this crime against humanity. ASk if he plans to call Jed Hoyer or Theo Epstein. Hell Diamondbacks security running a false flag operation, call fucking Rob Manfred, inform Seal team 6!!!!

MArlin Man is one of the funniest jokes out there, Barstool has turned him into a living characture of himself, who is so aloof and clueless, and narcissistic that he doesnt realize the joke is on him. THAT IS WHY MARLIN MAN IS FUNNY, he is like the old Jerry Lewis talking about how great he is, pontificating about first responders and charity all the while feeding into his rampant narcissism and a sports media with nothing better to do REPORTING ON HIM!!!

so maybe you can learn from this, jesus Parkins, I would think a rich ass cake eater like yourself would have plenty of experience dealing with privileged narcissistic rich assholes, god knows one of them hosts the show that is on before yours.

later
sabu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:17 pm 

sabu wrote:
jeez louise

You know Mac wanted no part of that segment, this was Parkins little idea, he puts on MArlins Man and gets rolled over like the NVA during Operation Rolling Thunder
during the Vietnam Conflict. It just went on and on, christ, cut him off, play more sound drops, fuck him up and fuck with him, it is not hard here man.

Hey Parkins, you have to have a strategy to engage MArlins Man, you listen to Pardon My Take, try this one, sarcasm, play to his vanity and narcissism (of which there is legion) and congratulate him on how humble he is. Tell him how the phone lines have been lit up before he came on by Cubs fans who were unable to get a photo taken with him between innings, ask if he has a PO box so those aggreived fans can get signed head shots. Tell him he is the best humanitarian since Mother Teresa, in fact tell him he is a philanthropist the likes of which we would see If Bill Gates fucked mother teresa and had a kid.

Talk to him about this Arizona Security in cubs shirts theory he positied, ask if he thinks this is a conspiracy, how high does the conspiracy go, does he plan to contact the ricketts family about this crime against humanity. ASk if he plans to call Jed Hoyer or Theo Epstein. Hell Diamondbacks security running a false flag operation, call fucking Rob Manfred, inform Seal team 6!!!!

MArlin Man is one of the funniest jokes out there, Barstool has turned him into a living characture of himself, who is so aloof and clueless, and narcissistic that he doesnt realize the joke is on him. THAT IS WHY MARLIN MAN IS FUNNY, he is like the old Jerry Lewis talking about how great he is, pontificating about first responders and charity all the while feeding into his rampant narcissism and a sports media with nothing better to do REPORTING ON HIM!!!

so maybe you can learn from this, jesus Parkins, I would think a rich ass cake eater like yourself would have plenty of experience dealing with privileged narcissistic rich assholes, god knows one of them hosts the show that is on before yours.

later
sabu

Rack him

Parking wanted to go in on him but half assed it

Ain't no such thing as halfway crooks, Parkman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:57 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Who is MArlins Man?

Am I the only one who loses interest as soon as they hear "Barstool?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:15 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
it was just bad radio. they let him blab and blab and blab and parko didnt know what to do. only thing of interest is marlins man almost used the term oriental.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:09 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
What was the point of having the dope on?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:17 am 

Parkins is a bad interviewer. He comes off as nervous and unsure of where he wants to take the interview. He needs to learn confidence from MAC and not let the interview get to cringe level, like most of them do when he leads.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:22 am 

billypootons wrote:
it was just bad radio. they let him blab and blab and blab and parko didnt know what to do. only thing of interest is marlins man almost used the term oriental.

oh, he used it. Mac's response at that in the background was great.

MM: the blacks, whites, orient

Mac: HA! oh man...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:23 am 

pittmike wrote:
What was the point of having the dope on?

He was in the news for an issue with Cubs security (but really it was D'Back security undercover)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:56 am 

DAC wrote:
Who is MArlins Man??"

A deranged worker's compensation attorney who achieved minor celebrity. Hey, that sounds like someone familiar!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:02 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
In the segment before the interview with Marlins Man Parkins made a big deal about how he doesn't think it's necessary to talk about Roquan Smith because the Bear's first round draft pick holding out is of no interest and a non-story.

Then he rolls out the horse abortion of an interview with Marlins Man. MM also said that people at Cub games often wait in line up to 1.5 hours to shake his hand or get his autograph. I hope that isn't true.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:04 am 

Tad Queasy wrote:
In the segment before the interview with Marlins Man Parkins made a big deal about how he doesn't think it's necessary to talk about Roquan Smith because the Bear's first round draft pick holding out is of no interest and a non-story.

Then he rolls out the horse abortion of an interview with Marlins Man. MM also said that people at Cub games often wait in line up to 1.5 hours to shake his hand or get his autograph. I hope that isn't true.

Its true but not just Cubs games.

And honestly Ill take an unintentionally awkward interview over some bullshit speculation about Roquan Smith.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:09 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
90 minutes to shake that guys hand? I smell bullshit on that. I can see a few people standing around for 15 or 20 minutes (thats about 19 minutes too long for me, but to each their own), but I cannot see why anyone would wait over an hour to shake the hand of an attorney wearing a bright orange jersey.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:11 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
90 minutes to shake that guys hand? I smell bullshit on that. I can see a few people standing around for 15 or 20 minutes (thats about 19 minutes too long for me, but to each their own), but I cannot see why anyone would wait over an hour to shake the hand of an attorney wearing a bright orange jersey.

Yea, I dont know how long it is, I have seen lines of people like 30-40 deep.

Shake hands? What are you 75 years old? It's all about the social media picture

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:13 am 

good dolphin wrote:
DAC wrote:
Who is MArlins Man??"

A deranged worker's compensation attorney who achieved minor celebrity. Hey, that sounds like someone familiar!

except he was able to maintain his license, still practices law and works while on the road, AND is able to spend most of his time attending sporting events.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:22 am 
100000 CLUB

rogers park bryan wrote:
Shake hands? What are you 75 years old? It's all about the social media picture
Getting there. 35 going on 60 some days.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:23 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
There's some jealous guys in our town, oh baby

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:27 am 

billypootons wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
DAC wrote:
Who is MArlins Man??"

except he was able to maintain his license, still practices law and works while on the road, AND is able to spend most of his time attending sporting events.

still sounds like a guy we know

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:32 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
good dolphin wrote:
DAC wrote:
Who is MArlins Man??"

shots fired at shakes!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:32 am 

good dolphin wrote:
billypootons wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
DAC wrote:
Who is MArlins Man??"

still sounds like a guy we know

ahhh... now i get it. a certain attorney who uses Da coach in his radio ads and got 15 write in votes in his bid for lake county board?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:52 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

Its true but not just Cubs games.

I guess I shouldn't be at this point given what passes for celebrity these days, but I am stunned that anyone would wait more than 45 seconds to take a picture with Marlins Man.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
riveting radio. about as interesting as what's in the vending machine.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
doug - evergreen park wrote:

Well .... what's in the vending machine?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:06 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's

:lol: I noticed M&Ms Man made a sojourn to the North side last week too. Maybe they can get him on to discuss it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:12 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

:lol: I noticed M&Ms Man made a sojourn to the North side last week too. Maybe they can get him on to discuss it.

Is he part of the Mars family? I vaguely remember Hawk talking about him awhile back but have forgotten the details.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

I thought he owned Windy City Limo?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
we have a coke vending machine that also sells pepsi...which is odd.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:34 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I thought he owned Windy City Limo?

Yeah, George something. I have no idea why he wears that M&Ms jacket. He has it on when it's 110 degrees out too. It has to stink.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:39 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Probably wanted to get some big market exposure

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
And this specific incident is why Mac should be driving and Parkins needs to put the training wheels back on...not ready for prime time much less the “Future Face Of The Score!”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:05 pm 

pizza_Place: No Place
koach klaus wrote:
And this specific incident is why Mac should be driving and Parkins needs to put the training wheels back on...not ready for prime time much less the “Future Face Of The Score!”

Parkins takes risks at least. Mac is boring as shit and knows it.

But boy does he love the word “comport”