It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:43 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
And little did you know that you would then be married into a baseball card fortune.

:lol: it was actually my wifes sister marrying that jackass

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Witnessed a family of 4 adults and 2 kids have to get up and leave a restaurant (whose name I will not mention) because one of the kids wanted hot dogs. Who is raising and indulging these little jagoffs, you guys?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Why the Fuck are they imposing blackout in preseason fucking games in the NFL?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
chaspoppcap wrote:
Why the Fuck are they imposing blackout in preseason fucking games in the NFL?

The fact that these owners are paying that moron over $40M per year and he is allowed to make such stupid decisions is hilarious. Maybe the players will name Kaepershit their player agent and get Roger Rabbit to make the entire league kneel for the national anthem?

Saw where ESPN will not show the national anthem because......wait for it...….. Their "FANs" don't want it played. What a fucking lie that is. Fans should actually boycott these games.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:31 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
The Hawk wrote:
?

Saw where ESPN will not show the national anthem because......wait for it...….. Their "FANs" don't want it played. What a fucking lie that is. Fans should actually boycott these games.

I don't want to watch the National Anthem. If you're gonna run commercials, that's a perfect time.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
I'm good tuning in and not watching the anthem at the beginning of every game in every sport.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:46 am 

pizza_Place: What??
GoldenJet wrote:
I'm good tuning in and not watching the anthem at the beginning of every game in every sport.

I don't get why this is a controversy. It's bad TV. When I do see it on my TV , I don't stand up. If I do, It's to go get a barley pop.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:48 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
DAC wrote:
The Hawk is.......wait for it..
...wrong again! What a fucking liar he is. Here is the.proof, from your favorite website: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/08/1 ... tball.html

Not one mention of fans, and ESPN has not televised the anthem. Stop with your insane right wing rhetoric you old piece of shit liar.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:53 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
DAC wrote:
...wrong again! What a fucking liar he is. Here is the.proof, from your favorite website: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/08/1 ... tball.html

Not one mention of fans, and ESPN has not televised the anthem. Stop with your insane right wing rhetoric you old piece of shit liar.

The Hawk taking the lead for most sensitive poster. ESPN won't do something they normally don't do!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:21 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
DAC wrote:

The Hawk taking the lead for most sensitive poster. ESPN won't do something they normally don't do!

Now that that's done, how do I get Russia off my TV?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:23 am 

DAC wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
?

I don't want to watch the National Anthem. If you're gonna run commercials, that's a perfect time.

The thing is that a whole lot of people do want to watch the National Anthem. And the NFL and ESPN are hurting themselves in not covering it. Most Americans are patriotic and do like the ceremony and song with whatever accompanies it. You might not and that is your right.

My comments were about how dumb Goodell and company are about this. A few months ago they announced a league POLICY and when the players union bitched about it they cowered like wimps. Now there are a lot of fans once again who are pissed at the league and the players. Attendance will once again go down because of the league's stupidity in letting a few idiotic players dictate to them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:27 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
DAC wrote:

I see that piece of shit Frank is still attacking me. Well, its all a limited little minded person can do. I wonder when the short bus picks him up in the morning and takes him to his special needs school, if he has to be buckled in by the driver?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

In this instance, calling you a liar is a fact, not an attack. Do you care to respond to the Fox link I posted which proves you posted information that was not factual?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:48 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
My wife is going on a women's retreat next weekend up in Door County. Cool, I get a quiet weekend at home to play golf, hang with the dog
and watch football all weekend. Not so fast. I find out that her parents are wrapping up a trip near the boundary waters and will be stopping
by our place starting Saturday. My wife is not due home until Sunday late afternoon. That is some bullshit there. :(

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:11 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Enough with the Virginia Mccaskey bullshit stories, she's in diapers and doesn't know jack shit about the team or league..nobody is buying that garbage.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:08 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
T-Bone wrote:
My wife is going on a women's retreat next weekend up in Door County. Cool, I get a quiet weekend at home to play golf, hang with the dog
and watch football all weekend. Not so fast. I find out that her parents are wrapping up a trip near the boundary waters and will be stopping
by our place starting Saturday. My wife is not due home until Sunday late afternoon. That is some bullshit there. :(

Oh man....that is some bullshit.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
T-Bone wrote:

She needs to find them alternate arrangements.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
T-Bone wrote:

That's awful. I'm sorry.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:01 pm 

T-Bone has no hand. He's gone from taunting kids by eating ice cream right in front of them to this.

Sad.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:07 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
T-Bone has no hand. He's gone from taunting kids by eating ice cream right in front of them to this.

Sad.

Quite the fall. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:45 pm 

T-Bone wrote:

absolute bullshit. leave the door open for them and plan on being gone

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:43 am 

Douchebag wrote:

Sad.

:lol: Yeah I'm not sure what to do. I'll be gone golfing in the mornings but feel a bit trapped in the afternoon and nights.
I am tempted to go on my own retreat and leave the door open for them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Just had 2 people who can't answer the question I asked in regards to my 5yo daughter.

1. "Is this going to be a drop off birthday party or should we stay?" "You're more than welcome to hang out!"
I don't want to hang out, am I expected to?

2. "Is this Girl Scout Meeting something we should bring our daughter to or is it just for parents?" "You are welcome to bring your daughter."
Should she be there or not? Because if I bring her and there's nothing for her to do, she's going to be bored and we're going to leave in 5 minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:09 pm 
100000 CLUB

:lol:

"OK, what am I not welcome to do then" should be your reply.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:53 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
T-Bone wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Sad.

:lol: Yeah I'm not sure what to do. I'll be gone golfing in the mornings but feel a bit trapped in the afternoon and nights.

At least football will be on in the afternoons so you don't have to sit and talk with them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Franky T wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Sad.

At least football will be on in the afternoons so you don't have to sit and talk with them.

I pray for 18 hour work days when certain in laws visit.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:17 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
KDdidit wrote:
Just had 2 people who can't answer the question I asked in regards to my 5yo daughter.

1. "Is this going to be a drop off birthday party or should we stay?" "You're more than welcome to hang out!"

2. "Is this Girl Scout Meeting something we should bring our daughter to or is it just for parents?" "You are welcome to bring your daughter."
Should she be there or not? Because if I bring her and there's nothing for her to do, she's going to be bored and we're going to leave in 5 minutes.

i hate those answers. "more than welcome" means in my book that its optional and not expected.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:22 am 

Franky T wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Sad.

Yeah it should kind of work that way. Looks like weather will be bad up near the Boundary Waters so there is a chance they will be showing up even
earlier. I thought at the very worst I would have Friday night to myself but that door is closing a bit now. They are nice enough folks but I just
find the whole thing odd when their daughter is not here and there will be no kids at the house that weekend. I can sit there and watch football
and pretend they aren't there for a little while but I can't be an asshole either. It isn't going to work out to take off on my own as I would need to
kennel the dog for the weekend and then that ends up costing me even more money and hassle.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:25 am 

KDdidit wrote:

Was the emphasis on "Why" or "bring"?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:49 am 

I do not want to have a big thing or anything but have to get it out while at work. Just had a conversation with my lawyer regarding a lawsuit I am involved in. Long and short of it I have to actually try to put a dollar figure on the life of my deceased daughter. Worse 5 days after her birthday. :(

Anyone making bets on how drunk I might be around the board later tonight take the over.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 190  Next