It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: DD214 Challenge
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:23 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
long time guy wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Got 'em. Nice work TM.

i referenced "lock up" nearly two years ago. Some of the "or" is him quoting the same post twice. One of them is me responding to a reference made by Leash. I don't know what the "got em" is really supposed to be since i never denied saying "lock up".
It was said 2 years ago however. At some point let it go.
The "got 'em" was meant to congratulate TM for documenting the fact that you have claimed to have specific academic achievement (a Master's Degree) in so many fields so as to be completely and totally unbelievable. Claims that, when coupled with how often you make an ass of yourself (getting pwned by your own sources is a particular fan favorite), make it a near certainty that you are lying about some (or all) of your achievements and prowess.

No. I "claimed" to have 2 Master's degrees and one Bachelor's degree. I never wavered or changed that. If you can prove that i have ever said anything else to the contrary then bump it and prove me wrong. Otherwise you are lying once again.

Your rather liberal use of the word "own" renders you a bigger fool than you already happen to be.

As far as "certainty" goes you have the terms. Since you are so certain that I am lying then you and TM can chop it up and bet a $1,000 apiece.

It should be easy since you are so "certain" that I am lying. We both know that you aren't going to do that are you Lyin Notes?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:28 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Nardi wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
I imagine that the politics of Toxic and FF are also different. Somehow FF respects and doesn't question his service. I think that it's really cheap and insulting to use politics to dismiss a veteran's gripe about someone else lying about their service. IIRC even Toxic questioned his resume based on a post about guns.

Should everyone here who has claimed military service be required to show documentation?

Most if not all are conservative or "libertarian" and no one has questioned their service based on what they post about it. If you're fine with people pretending to be soldiers and attacking the service of others then I think that you should come out and say that.

That wasn't his point, dipshit. A lot of people state what they do or have done in their life. Joe Orr's point is a great one. Should we arbitrarily require someone to PROVE their credentials before agreeing to believe them. Someone else on this board has been questioned about his having a graduate degree by someone else. Joe's point is where does one draw the line. Typically you have taken what Joe said and twisted it into something that he did not say or even imply. In many respects, you are almost as bad as FF is.

There weren't any arbitrarily demands. You demanded for put up or shut up. Put up was set in place. Don't be rationalizing and justifying. This is YOUR gig. Show up or don't. But I don't want to read excuses.

Great point. I forgot he essentially made this monetary request.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Great work by FF adding interesting discussion to the board, until JLN and ltg did their thing at least.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:39 pm 

Can we get to the point and have The Hawk officially turn down FF's request? That's obviously where it is going.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:41 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Rick calling for brevity. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:48 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Nardi wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
I imagine that the politics of Toxic and FF are also different. Somehow FF respects and doesn't question his service. I think that it's really cheap and insulting to use politics to dismiss a veteran's gripe about someone else lying about their service. IIRC even Toxic questioned his resume based on a post about guns.

Should everyone here who has claimed military service be required to show documentation?

Most if not all are conservative or "libertarian" and no one has questioned their service based on what they post about it. If you're fine with people pretending to be soldiers and attacking the service of others then I think that you should come out and say that.

That wasn't his point, dipshit. A lot of people state what they do or have done in their life. Joe Orr's point is a great one. Should we arbitrarily require someone to PROVE their credentials before agreeing to believe them. Someone else on this board has been questioned about his having a graduate degree by someone else. Joe's point is where does one draw the line. Typically you have taken what Joe said and twisted it into something that he did not say or even imply. In many respects, you are almost as bad as FF is.

There weren't any arbitrarily demands. You demanded for put up or shut up. Put up was set in place. Don't be rationalizing and justifying. This is YOUR gig. Show up or don't. But I don't want to read excuses.

I'd advise you to stay out of this. There are those who believe you're a mult. Do you want someone to demand you prove such isn't the case?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
This isn’t about The Hawk being a mult or not.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:51 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
FavreFan wrote:

No, it's about you demanding he prove something.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:52 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Correct.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
JLN, you're no saint. You got a free message board, you got a free avatar and someone who will listen to your boring stories. I mean, didn't you notice on the board when you started talking, eventually we all started reading the vomit bag? Didn't that give you some sort of clue, like hey, maybe these guys are not enjoying it? You know, everything is not an anecdote. You have to discriminate. You choose things that, that are funny or mildly amusing or interesting. You're a miracle. Your stories have none of that! They're not even amusing accidentally. Potential new board members, I'd like you to meet Juice's Lecture Notes. He's got some amusing anecdotes for ya. Oh, and here's a gun so you can blow your brains out. You'll thank me for it. I-I could tolerate any, any law seminar, for days. I could sit there and listen to them go on and on with a big smile on my face. They'd say, "How can ya stand it?" And I'd say, "'Cause I've been with Juice's Lecture Notes. I can take anything." You know what they'd say? They'd say, "I know what you mean. It's like going on a date with a Chatty Cathy doll. I expect you have a little string on your chest. You know, that I pull out and have to snap back. Except that I wouldn't pull it out and snap it back, you would. And by the way, you know, when, when you're telling these little stories, here's a good idea. Have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the message board!

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:55 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Sorta. As Nardi pointed out I believe that Hawk demanded that FF put up some money or shut up.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:30 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
Great work by FF adding interesting discussion to the board, until JLN and ltg did their thing at least.

Its not about that. On this one I feel what Hawk is saying. It also isn't a doing their thing thing either.

There have been quite a few guys that have questioned it so now either run the bread or they can shut the fuck up about it.

If they are so certain then lets roll. I'm not simply talking either.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Correct.

"This poster should dox himself to The Wisemen or be banned!"

That is monumentally stupid.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:43 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Correct.

He made the initial offer dumbass. Just sit this one out, you’re looking even worse than usual.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:44 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Furious Styles wrote:
JLN, you're no saint. You got a free message board, you got a free avatar and someone who will listen to your boring stories. I mean, didn't you notice on the board when you started talking, eventually we all started reading the vomit bag? Didn't that give you some sort of clue, like hey, maybe these guys are not enjoying it? You know, everything is not an anecdote. You have to discriminate. You choose things that, that are funny or mildly amusing or interesting. You're a miracle. Your stories have none of that! They're not even amusing accidentally. Potential new board members, I'd like you to meet Juice's Lecture Notes. He's got some amusing anecdotes for ya. Oh, and here's a gun so you can blow your brains out. You'll thank me for it. I-I could tolerate any, any law seminar, for days. I could sit there and listen to them go on and on with a big smile on my face. They'd say, "How can ya stand it?" And I'd say, "'Cause I've been with Juice's Lecture Notes. I can take anything." You know what they'd say? They'd say, "I know what you mean. It's like going on a date with a Chatty Cathy doll. I expect you have a little string on your chest. You know, that I pull out and have to snap back. Except that I wouldn't pull it out and snap it back, you would. And by the way, you know, when, when you're telling these little stories, here's a good idea. Have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the message board!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Is that doll still Chatty with man meat in her mouth?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:50 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nardi wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

I'd advise you to stay out of this. There are those who believe you're a mult. Do you want someone to demand you prove such isn't the case?

YES, if I demanded put up or shut up. I obviously haven't because I don't give a shit. There's only 2 possible truths regarding Hawk. He's either a liar or he gives a shit. If you give a shit, you should see that giving a shit through to the end.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Correct.

He made the initial offer dumbass. Just sit this one out, you’re looking even worse than usual.
Did he say that he should be banned if he couldn't or didn't dox himself sufficiently to your liking, dumbass? Good God, you're a chode.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:59 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Correct.

Did he say that he should be banned if he couldn't or didn't dox himself sufficiently to your liking, dumbass? Good God, you're a chode.

That certainty really isn't all that certain is it Lyin Notes?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
The guy who started and continues to post in this thread once called me the most hated board member for trying to get a poster banned for routinely wishing death upon me and threatening to doxx me.

Shut the fuck up for the rest of ever, FF.

HE obviously is a very disturbed human being. THe funny thing is that the guy actually thinks that he is somehow admired on this board and has a sayso on how things should be handled. In other words, he should be the judge and jury on who is and isn't telling the truth as well as who gets thrown off the board. He is obviously a guy with a little man's complex in trying to act like a tough guy and smartest man in the world.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:24 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
The guy who started and continues to post in this thread once called me the most hated board member for trying to get a poster banned for routinely wishing death upon me and threatening to doxx me.

HE obviously is a very disturbed human being. THe funny thing is that the guy actually thinks that he is somehow admired on this board and has a sayso on how things should be handled. In other words, he should be the judge and jury on who is and isn't telling the truth as well as who gets thrown off the board. He is obviously a guy with a little man's complex in trying to act like a tough guy and smartest man in the world.

Accept the terms I laid out or go fuck yourself, you lying, cowardly, piece of shit.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:34 pm 

Nardi wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

I am criticizing Nas for his twisting what Joe Orr said. I also never said shit about any arbitrary demands or excuses so I have no fucking idea of what you are talking about. I made no mention of you whatsoever.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
FavreFan wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Accept the terms I laid out or go fuck yourself, you lying, cowardly, piece of shit.

:lol:

I am very confident I know who is behind this mult.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset

I don't know about most hated, but you definitely are the owner of the giantest vagina on this board.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
If it's mult I think jorr is a good candidate. Kind of sold the "what does FF's Inquisition mean for the board" a little too hard if ya know what I mean. :D

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Watch closely now as the micromob changes focus to JLN rather than Hawk as they set out to accomplish their ultimate goal - unified thinking on every issue ever discussed. Let's see if they are successful in their quest.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
I kind of think JLN is on the right side of history here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:50 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Can we get to the point and have The Hawk officially turn down FF's request? That's obviously where it is going.

It is? Really?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:52 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

It is? Really?

If you are really who you say, then why wouldn't you want to make FF look like an idiot and get some money from him?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:52 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Watch closely now as the micromob changes focus to JLN rather than Hawk as they set out to accomplish their ultimate goal - unified thinking on every issue ever discussed. Let's see if they are successful in their quest.

No JLN interjected himself into it rather stupidly as usual. I actually agreed with the Hawk. JLN is an idiot that would have more credibilty if he didn't lie so much.

I knew that you would be along for the customary defense of his bullshit however. I'm sure your defense has nothing to do with shared ideology. Its only the "Left" that congregates in such fashion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 62  Next