It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: DD214 Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:14 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
The Hawk wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
My Dad was a PFC in the Army during World War 2.

PFC, the rank so great FF earned it three times. :lol: :D

Earning ranks back during WWI and WWII I believe was much more difficult to do. Soldiers just pretty much stayed at their rank for a long time unless getting battlefield promotions. When you think about it, there really was much less clerical stuff going on back then I'd bet. Being a PFC back in those days was probably as tough or more to make than my Sgt. rank. In fact I know it had to be harder because I was in the service for less time than the average WWI or WWII soldier. Hell, back when I served some guys who were in the service for maybe 8 months were given NCO ranks of SSGT E-6. We called these guys, SHAKE and BAKES.

You knew someone who was handed E-6 after 8 months?

Yeah I think we are done here. Fucking scumbag liar.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:24 am 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
FavreFan wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

Earning ranks back during WWI and WWII I believe was much more difficult to do. Soldiers just pretty much stayed at their rank for a long time unless getting battlefield promotions. When you think about it, there really was much less clerical stuff going on back then I'd bet. Being a PFC back in those days was probably as tough or more to make than my Sgt. rank. In fact I know it had to be harder because I was in the service for less time than the average WWI or WWII soldier. Hell, back when I served some guys who were in the service for maybe 8 months were given NCO ranks of SSGT E-6. We called these guys, SHAKE and BAKES.

How about a side bet, pissy boy? Make it worth my while. Say $50? IF you knew a fucking thing about those times, you'd know that I am correct. But being the stupid piece of shit that you are, you are completely ignorant of the US army and its training back then. They were turning out Sgt. E-5s and SSGT E6's right after AIT. AIT just for you being ignorant of what the infantry is all about stands for Advanced Infantry Training, little man.

So, come-on, big shot, embarrass yourself some more before all of us. I think, by the end of this exercise that you will not be able to handle how badly I have fucked you up, you loser piece of shit.

By the way, pissy boy, I was commenting back to Peoria Matt and Pitt Mike about what I knew about what rank was all about in the World Wars. My point was that just because a soldier came back from those war with a low rank compared to what soldiers are given now, doesn't mean that they were any less capable or valorous. They entirely were and I love to listen to the few remaining WWII and Korea War veterans that I meet occasionally.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

Last edited by The Hawk on Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:24 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:27 am 

I did AIT at Leonardwood. I know what it’s all about.

You have less than 24 hours. Tick tock motherfucker.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:30 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
The Hawk wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

How about a side bet, pissy boy? Make it worth my while. Say $50? IF you knew a fucking thing about those times, you'd know that I am correct. But being the stupid piece of shit that you are, you are completely ignorant of the US army and its training back then. They were turning out Sgt. E-5s and SSGT E6's right after AIT. AIT just for you being ignorant of what the infantry is all about stands for Advanced Infantry Training, little man.

So, come-on, big shot, embarrass yourself some more before all of us. I think, by the end of this exercise that you will not be able to handle how badly I have fucked you up, you loser piece of shit.

Look it might have changed but now AIT stands for Advanced Individual Training ( your job school). Also, while combat arms guys were NCOs many non combat MOS had SPC4-9.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:31 am 

FavreFan wrote:

I have no timetable but my own, genius. My stuff is on its way. Get your money ready, chickenshit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:34 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
The Hawk wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

I have no timetable but my own, genius. My stuff is on its way. Get your money ready, chickenshit.

Did you mail it?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:37 am 

The Hawk wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Sounds like a con artist. You’ve had 5 days to do what an authentic person could have done the same day. I have no more patience for elaborate faking games.

I’ll reconsider any new evidence I come across but if I’m not satisfied by this time tomorrow night I feel comfortable saying you are trying to fake this all. It doesn’t take this long. That’s it.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:49 am 

To be clear Hawk, paperwork is not the only requirement. Will need a current day, non internet related photo of you, with CFMB in background would be the way to do it. Read the OP. This is not new.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:01 am 

FavreFan wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Sounds like a con artist. You’ve had 5 days to do what an authentic person could have done the same day. I have no more patience for elaborate faking games.

I’ll reconsider any new evidence I come across but if I’m not satisfied by this time tomorrow night I feel comfortable saying you are trying to fake this all. It doesn’t take this long. That’s it.

"Elaborate faking games"? I'm not faking anything. The proof is on the way. Funny shit. You do not make any rules. My proof is THE proof. No other proof is necessary for validation. It takes time for a guy to find documents from that period of time and I have other things to concern myself with. And rushing to satisfy a blow hard asshole like you are not on my priority list.
As for this bullshit about Tick tock, it is your clock that is ticking. I really am having a great time but I can tell that you are about to blow your little cork. I am laughing at your stupid ass as you drown in your own pissed in pants.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:10 am 

I made the thread and the rules dipshit. It’s my money. You won’t get it if I’m not satisfied and playing games for four days and counting isn’t doing you any favors. Get that through your thick lying skull.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:20 am 

FavreFan wrote:
I made the thread and the rules dipshit. It’s my money. You won’t get it if I’m not satisfied and playing games for four days and counting isn’t doing you any favors. Get that through your thick lying skull.

Nope. You obeyed my rules and they were that I would prove my service in exchange for YOUR SINCERE APOLOGY and $100. I have not played any games at all and all of your fake posturing is fucking funny. It took some time for me to dig up the necessary documents, some of which are over 40 years old. And my world doesn't march to anyone else's tune other than me and my wife's. SO I got it together and it is sent. Your prissiness is noted but all of your whining isn't going to help you any, In fact, the more you talk, the more of an asshole idiot you show yourself to be. Sucks being you, doesn't it?

But I do want your money, because that means that I won and you lost. And I wouldn't do it other than for the money which I will donate to a worthy veteran charity of my choosing. So, If you stiff me, dipshit, you will be actually stiffing another veteran who needs help.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:23 am 

How about that baleful moan coming form FF???? "ITS MY MONEY! ITS MY MONEY". What a sissy boy this pissy is :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:26 am 

pizza_Place: *
Telegram Sam wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Did you mail it?

Carrier pigeon

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:35 am 

Telegram Sam wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Did you mail it?

Yep. Trouble today getting the picture out but I think my 3rd try worked.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:44 am 

FavreFan wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

Hey, Dipshit. I think that you owe me another $50 :lol: :lol: Must be easy for you to play the fool so much. Oh Wait......YOU AREN'T PLAYING ARE YOU...….YOU ARE A FOOL .

Guess what, dipshit. I don't lie. It isn't in my DNA. I am wrong on occasion and absolutely am able to be a big asshole sometimes. But I have HONOR and I DON'T LIE. Read the following and piss in your pants some more. Thanks for playing. :bom: :bom: :bom:

Download citation

Request full-text
Shake and bake NCOS. Shake And bake: the NCO producing school.
Article with 147 Reads

Cite this publication

Michael L. Adams

Abstract
In the early stages of the Vietnam conflict, the United States ARMY was losing their Non Commissioned Officers (NCOs) at such an alarming rate, due to combat loses, attrition, and the 25 month stabilization policy.1 At this point they had to quickly develop NCOs to lead their soldiers into combat, and they wanted to do this without using Army Reserves, National Guard or breaking their stabilization policy. In addition, they needed to make significant changes in the way the Army trained their NCOs. Prior to this war NCO’s relied on their officers and on the job training (OJT) to gain their knowledge and combat skills. The newly developed Non Commissioned Officers Candidates Course (NCOCC) was going to alleviate their shortage by producing the "Shake 'n' Bake,” Instant NCO,” or �����Whip-n-Chills" as they were called.2 These recruits would go from private to NCO and be put in the leadership positions leading combat patrols in Vietnam in just a few short weeks. This training course was criticized by many. Some of the criticisms were: was the Army producing NCO’s before their time? Can a shortage of NCOs change the way the United States Army conducted their promotion process? And was if fair (to soldiers that came before) to allow privates to make rank almost instantaneously.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:08 am 

The Hawk wrote:
Telegram Sam wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Did you mail it?

Yep. Trouble today getting the picture out but I think my 3rd try worked.

So.. tl;dr - what's the resolution of this if Hawk was telling the truth?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:12 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
JORR, you look exactly like your dad.

My (husband's) uncle was in/at Khe Sanh. Every once and awhile he'd tell a story. He died in 2016, I miss him like crazy. He was the only normal in law I had. Really generous, really tough, and good.

My Granddaddy was an engineer in the Navy. He said he joined the Navy because he said he'd always have a bed to sleep in and if he didn't he'd have a bigger issue. I know he was on a minesweeper in WWII.

My Grandpa was a marine during WWII he didn't talk much about it.

I think all their medals were in boxes somewhere where when they died.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:48 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
The Hawk wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

"Elaborate faking games"? I'm not faking anything. The proof is on the way. Funny shit. You do not make any rules. My proof is THE proof. No other proof is necessary for validation. It takes time for a guy to find documents from that period of time and I have other things to concern myself with. And rushing to satisfy a blow hard asshole like you are not on my priority list.
As for this bullshit about Tick tock, it is your clock that is ticking. I really am having a great time but I can tell that you are about to blow your little cork. I am laughing at your stupid ass as you drown in your own pissed in pants.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:17 am 

pizza_Place: ....
FavreFan, you really should quit The Board if he proves you wrong.

It would be the only honorable thing to do.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:33 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
FavreFan wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

:lol: :lol:

I just saw this you old fucker. That's a good one. Somehow never got busted down. E-4 mafia position was still in tact when I got out.

:lol: 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:02 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Okay, I have received the photo from the Hawk of a dress uniform that appears to be in a display case. It features the Combat Infantryman's Badge, all his ribbons, and three full medals, the Bronze Star, Purple Heart, and one I'm not sure about but that I think may be the Army Good Conduct Medal. It has the red diamond patch of the 5th Infantry which I believe matches The Hawk's story. It also has his nameplate on it which is why I haven't posted it. If The Hawk says it's okay, I will. Or I can black out his name and post it.

Additionally, I am waiting for copies of The Hawk's documents via mail.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:07 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Okay, I have received the photo from the Hawk of a dress uniform that appears to be in a display case. It features the Combat Infantryman's Badge, all his ribbons, and three full medals, the Bronze Star, Purple Heart, and one I'm not sure about but that I think may be the Army Good Conduct Medal. It has the red diamond patch of the 5th Infantry which I believe matches The Hawk's story. It also has his nameplate on it which is why I haven't posted it. If The Hawk says it's okay, I will. Or I can black out his name and post it.

The plot thickens....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:21 am 

Telegram Sam wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Did you mail it?

Yea, this is setting up for an unsatisfactory conclusion.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:26 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Im not trying to be a dick here (comes naturally) but pictures of these things dont mean much. Many here could post pictures of similar stuff from family members. If he doesnt somehow link it to the board there is no proof it's him.

Maybe its him. Maybe its a relative of his (i.e. Panther's brother in law)

Or is there some way that Hawk is proving that it's him that Im missing?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:30 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Wow....this is weird.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:30 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Im not trying to be a dick here (comes naturally) but pictures of these things dont mean much. Many here could post pictures of similar stuff from family members. If he doesnt somehow link it to the board there is no proof it's him.

Cue Don Draper mult.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:31 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Why do you hate our soldiers?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:31 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

My answer to that would be to ask why are we arbitrarily putting one CFMB member to some kind of trial by proof? This whole thing should never have happened in the first place. But now the guy is sending proof and it isn't going to be accepted.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:34 am 

I will just say this an FF is guy i respect on here. This is some bullshit and for the hypocrites on here that constantly complain about the "purity" and "sanctity" of this joint fuck you.

This should never have become an issue. He doesn't owe anyone on here a damn thing. If he turns out to be correct all of the professed honor of the military will go out the window and the same guys that sort of forced him to do this will simply go on as if nothing ever happened.

I don't agree with him on anything but calling people liars without having proof is a real slippery slope that people should be careful treading down. If you are going to keep the place anonymous then keep it anonymous.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:36 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

My answer to that would be to ask why are we arbitrarily putting one CFMB member to some kind of trial by proof? This whole thing should never have happened in the first place. But now the guy is sending proof and it isn't going to be accepted.

That doesn’t qualify as proof as Bryan noted and this happened because The Hawk wanted it to happen.

You have about 12 hours left Hawk.

To rock my soul

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 62  Next