It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: DD214 Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
FavreFan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Stop,all you did was the dirty work. Chus did the leg work and even he didn't have the balls to cross the line you did.

Doxxing is the publishing of ones information on the internet. Chus didn’t do that to you. IMU didn’t do that to you. Only I did that to you. I already apologized. I will again. I’m sorry for that and it was wrong of me to do. No previous interaction between us justified it. Chus and IMU are not to blame for that.

You seem to have a pattern of slimballery. Everyone needs a hobby, I reckon.

Not really. I think it’s clear I’m not the dickhead in this thread. Thanks for playing though.

Have you no self-awareness at all?

I do. Like I tell my nephews, use your words Mr Reason. If you are unable or unwilling to, kindly fuck off.

I have used my words. Not my problem you don’t like them.

I’ve also read your words, regardless whether The Hawk is a real person or not, you come off as a petty little shit who has trouble dealing with a “character” who posts things you don’t like and you lash out like a petulant child. It’s a pattern.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Mr. Reason wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Doxxing is the publishing of ones information on the internet. Chus didn’t do that to you. IMU didn’t do that to you. Only I did that to you. I already apologized. I will again. I’m sorry for that and it was wrong of me to do. No previous interaction between us justified it. Chus and IMU are not to blame for that.

Not really. I think it’s clear I’m not the dickhead in this thread. Thanks for playing though.

I do. Like I tell my nephews, use your words Mr Reason. If you are unable or unwilling to, kindly fuck off.

I’ve also read your words, regardless whether The Hawk is a real person or not, you come off as a petty little shit who has trouble dealing with a “character” who posts things you don’t like and you lash out like a petulant child. It’s a pattern.

Pattern would suggest more than doxxing a guy once and attempting (successfully by now) to call someone out on stolen valor in 11.5 years. I’ve had a lot of beefs on here between then. The guy I doxxed was someone who I regret doing what I did, regardless of what he has done in the past.

The Hawk is a full of shit asshole who I suspected and then called him on his bullshit once it was apparent and by now it’s clear as day.

If you have issue with the former I understand. If you have issue with the latter, that sounds like a personal problem to me. There’s no pattern there.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:44 pm 

So is FF the new Scorehead now?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:50 pm 

RFDC wrote:

If you want to think I am sure. Despite the IU pedigree I assumed you were smarter than that. I also won’t be disappearing.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

FavreFan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:

Pattern would suggest more than doxxing a guy once and attempting (successfully by now) to call someone out on stolen valor in 11.5 years. I’ve had a lot of beefs on here between then. The guy I doxxed was someone who I regret doing what I did, regardless of what he has done in the past.

The Hawk is a full of shit asshole who I suspected and then called him on his bullshit once it was apparent and by now it’s clear as day.

If you have issue with the former I understand. If you have issue with the latter, that sounds like a personal problem to me. There’s no pattern there.

So, let me get this straight. I have a personal problem because you get your dick hard by calling out an anonymous “character” on a message board?

Apologies notwithstanding, you’ve already established yourself as a sack of shit who would doxx a poster you didn’t like. I bet you had a three day hardon after that. Did you call your doctor?

No, there’s no pattern here at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Not Libertarian on Libertarian violence!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:58 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

So, let me get this straight. I have a personal problem because you get your dick hard by calling out an anonymous “character” on a message board?

Apologies notwithstanding, you’ve already established yourself as a sack of shit who would doxx a poster you didn’t like. I bet you had a three day hardon after that. Did you call your doctor?

I’ve disliked a lot of people that post here over the years. I dislike several people who still do post here. I’ve doxxed one person and apologized more than once for it. Not sure what else amends you’re looking for. I’m not going to quit the board over it.

I didn’t dox The Hawk. I knew he was faking his service and by the time it got to the point I was sure I accepted his challenge to pay him to prove it. I started this thread and 5 days later he has been unable to prove it, despite me only asking for 2 minutes worth of his time to do it.

So yes, if you see a pattern there, it’s a personal problem. Nothing else.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:58 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
KDdidit wrote:

FF isnt a real libertarian.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:59 pm 

KDdidit wrote:

Mr Reason is as much of a libertarian as Mitch McConnell is.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:00 am 

FavreFan wrote:
RFDC wrote:

If you want to think I am sure. Despite the IU pedigree I assumed you were smarter than that. I also won’t be disappearing.

:lol: settle down Suzy

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:00 am 

Darkside wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Lol. You don’t know what that is. You’re a conservative and finally started admitting it lately. This post is a backslide.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:02 am 

FavreFan wrote:
Darkside wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Lol. You don’t know what that is. You’re a conservative and finally started admitting it lately. This post is a backslide.

I've always been conservative. A pro choice, pro union, anti death penalty conservative.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:03 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
I feel like this thread is going to result in some bizarre IRL crime that will end up on a 20/20 episode.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:03 am 

Darkside wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Darkside wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

I've always been conservative. A pro choice, pro union, anti death penalty conservative.

Good for you. 10 years ago you claimed libertarian on here.

What is a libertarian in your mind and what makes me not one? I expect both answers to be interesting. Unlike some on here I know you will answer though so I look forward to it.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:05 am 

Wait how can you be for killing babies but not killing criminals?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:06 am 

Dude I worked way too many hours today in tough conditions to indulge you in this shit tonight. You wanna be the face of this board as bad as imu does. These actions are how you've chosen to be that face. You're finally the message board tough guy. I hope you find some sense of accomplishment in this.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:07 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Ask every liberal you know.

Then ask every conservative you know how they can be for the death penalty but against abortion.

You’re either pro life or you aren’t. I have little tolerance for those who stride the fences.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:07 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Ain't life one big ass contradiction?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:09 am 

Darkside wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

A big female booty makes life better is all I'm certain of anymore. That and my ammunition stockpile.

We still need to go shooting. Maybe when the weather gets not artic.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:09 am 
1000 CLUB

FavreFan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

I’ve disliked a lot of people that post here over the years. I dislike several people who still do post here. I’ve doxxed one person and apologized more than once for it. Not sure what else amends you’re looking for. I’m not going to quit the board over it.

I didn’t dox The Hawk. I knew he was faking his service and by the time it got to the point I was sure I accepted his challenge to pay him to prove it. I started this thread and 5 days later he has been unable to prove it, despite me only asking for 2 minutes worth of his time to do it.

Maybe you should read my words. I never said you doxxed The Hawk. I just pointed out that you seem to get worked up over posters you disagree with on a message board. I think that pattern has been established, regardless of your lack of self-awareness. The pattern is there for all to see. Everyone except you, apparently. Keep doing what you do if it makes you happy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:10 am 

Darkside wrote:
Dude I worked way too many hours today in tough conditions to indulge you in this shit tonight. You wanna be the face of this board as bad as imu does. These actions are how you've chosen to be that face. You're finally the message board tough guy. I hope you find some sense of accomplishment in this.

This is an absolutely pathetic response to me responding to you saying I’m not a libertarian. The too tired excuse just reeks of bullshit with how many posts you’ve had tonight. Just say it was lame insult and move on.

I don’t care to be the face of this board and never have. I’ve always loved the board and been proud to be a contributing member though. I’ve never been under the illusion I’m one of the “top” posters here.

Either shit or get off the pot. Don’t jump in and criticize and then pull the too tired card when I rightfully ask what lead you to believing I didn’t believe the things I said I did.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:12 am 

We aren't asking the right questions
Like is the Hawk going to be in the March Madness tourney?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:14 am 

Mr. Reason wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Maybe you should read my words. I never said you doxxed The Hawk. I just pointed out that you seem to get worked up over posters you disagree with on a message board. I think that pattern has been established, regardless of your lack of self-awareness. The pattern is there for all to see. Everyone except you, apparently. Keep doing what you do if it makes you happy.

You think two completely different scenarios in 11.5 years signifies a pattern? That’s pretty odd. You didn’t even explain what that pattern was outside of the nebulous “getting worked up over”.

You have no argument here. Either say something or don’t, but your wishy washy “you didn’t like two guys over 12 years here and got personal with both in different ways” doesn’t really pass the test to me. I’m sure it does to others though. So you have that going for you, which is nice.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:14 am 

Fine. I'll answer this again.
When we, as a state, execute a human being, we as a state, and every individual within, he responsibility for that death.
I personally have no interest in being responsible for the death of a human being.
In addition, my complete distrust for the police and their methods mean that I dont believe that every convict is responsible for the crime they've been convicted of.
And should the convicted truly be guilty, I cannot support the execution of a human being who has been rendered a non threat to the general public (due to being in prison) with a clear conscious.

As for pro choice, I'm far from being fully decided on the topic. So far, in my opinion, what happens within a womans body is her business. Perhaps I'll evolve. I'm open to discussion.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:15 am 

Darkside wrote:
Fine. I'll answer this again.
When we, as a state, execute a human being, we as a state, and every individual within, he responsibility for that death.
I personally have no interest in being responsible for the death of a human being.
In addition, my complete distrust for the police and their methods mean that I dont believe that every convict is responsible for the crime they've been convicted of.
And should the convicted truly be guilty, I cannot support the execution of a human being who has been rendered a non threat to the general public (due to being in prison) with a clear conscious.

As for pro choice, I'm far from being fully decided on the topic. So far, in my opinion, what happens within a womans body is her business. Perhaps I'll evolve. I'm open to discussion.

I know you have libertarian leanings. I was questioning why you think I don’t.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:16 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Darkside wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

A big female booty makes life better is all I'm certain of anymore. That and my ammunition stockpile.

We still need to go shooting. Maybe when the weather gets not artic.

Yeah in March I'm very open. I'm really interested in learning additional skills. I feel like I'm fairly competent a shooter as of now but I have a lot of room for improvement. It's a matter of shooting with my betters.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:17 am 

FavreFan wrote:
Darkside wrote:

This is an absolutely pathetic response to me responding to you saying I’m not a libertarian. The too tired excuse just reeks of bullshit with how many posts you’ve had tonight. Just say it was lame insult and move on.

I don’t care to be the face of this board and never have. I’ve always loved the board and been proud to be a contributing member though. I’ve never been under the illusion I’m one of the “top” posters here.

Either shit or get off the pot. Don’t jump in and criticize and then pull the too tired card when I rightfully ask what lead you to believing I didn’t believe the things I said I did.

Bullshit you don't want to be the face of this board. Who are you crappin?
You are fucking super excited to be the twittermaster here and you could not fucking wait to get going.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:20 am 
1000 CLUB

FavreFan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

You think two completely different scenarios in 11.5 years signifies a pattern? That’s pretty odd. You didn’t even explain what that pattern was outside of the nebulous “getting worked up over”.

You have no argument here. Either say something or don’t, but your wishy washy “you didn’t like two guys over 12 years here and got personal with both in different ways” doesn’t really pass the test to me. I’m sure it does to others though. So you have that going for you, which is nice.

I’ve said plenty and none of which reflects positively on you. You can’t see that, however.

So, you have that going for you, which is nice.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:24 am 

Mr. Reason wrote:
I just pointed out that you seem to get worked up over posters you disagree with on a message board. I think that pattern has been established, regardless of your lack of self-awareness. The pattern is there for all to see.

Yep.

FavreFan wrote:
I don’t care to be the face of this board and never have....I’ve never been under the illusion I’m one of the “top” posters here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:25 am 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Darkside wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

FavreFan wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Mr Reason is as much of a libertarian as Mitch McConnell is.

Accusing other libertarians of not being libertarians is what being a libertarian is all about.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 62  Next