It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: DD214 Challenge
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Though I think the whole thing is kind of ridiculous, I do see some of the points if the Hawk was going around bragging about his medals or whatever (I think it would be prudent to just ignore him, but people get pissed - I get it).

But the idea that any of this has to do with "stolen valor" is preposterous. 90% of those who hate him were saying he isn't even real yesterday. So you're made that a fake character lied about a purple heart? This is either an old guy on the internet or a character posting on a message board with a bunch of other idiots. It is not "stolen valor." Stolen valor is walking around IRL proclaiming you have specific awards and seeking benefits for them while taking a bunch of glory. That is impossible to do on a message board when no one really even knows who you are. I think we can stop with the idea that "stolen valor" has anything to do with this.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:57 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
long time guy wrote:
Here is the problem with that and I say this from personal experience on here...
:roll: :roll:

Always a bride and never a bridesmaid, huh LTG?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
leashyourkids wrote:
Though I think the whole thing is kind of ridiculous, I do see some of the points if the Hawk was going around bragging about his medals or whatever (I think it would be prudent to just ignore him, but people get pissed - I get it)

The Hawk wrote:
IMU wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
those who fought to defend this country are pretty much low life assholes who do not deserve to live

thanks for sig

I reported you for this crap. As a Purple Heart Bronze Star recipient, I will not let you or anyone to say this or anything like it. Let's just say, IMU, that you clearly would not do this to my face and retain your dentures. :( :( :(

One post on it. He has others.

If he wants to use his supposed Purple Heart and Bronze Star as shields from criticism on CFMB, then it seems fair to ask him to present proof of those.

Last edited by IMU on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:58 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Here is the problem with that and I say this from personal experience on here...

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:59 pm 

IMU wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Though I think the whole thing is kind of ridiculous, I do see some of the points if the Hawk was going around bragging about his medals or whatever (I think it would be prudent to just ignore him, but people get pissed - I get it)

The Hawk wrote:
IMU wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
those who fought to defend this country are pretty much low life assholes who do not deserve to live

thanks for sig

I reported you for this crap. As a Purple Heart Bronze Star recipient, I will not let you or anyone to say this or anything like it. Let's just say, IMU, that you clearly would not do this to my face and retain your dentures. :( :( :(

I honestly very rarely read Hawk posts.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:02 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You accused me of lying earlier today "Fuck Off" Frank. I thought it was extremely relevant.

Now lets see if you and the others are prepared to run the bag.

Bet you're not going to do that are you?

You are going to continue on but none of it is going to involve anything pertaining to money is it?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:04 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
I’m confused.

So there’s no doxxing at CFMB.

But we are basically allowing one poster to bully another “poster” into doxxing themselves.

Hmmm....

I'm going to try...

Hawk isn't being doxxed.

Hawk CHOSE to send info to Bob JORR on the condition that he not be doxxed.

If that doesn't clear this up for you, i hope you can walk away rather than posting outright falsehoods as some sort of "thought" piece.

Here is the problem with that and I say this from personal experience on here. If "The Hawk" were to follow the advice of "Fuck Off" Frank then it will somehow become fact that he is lying about his service. Now he can choose to handle it how he handles it but there is no way that he won't be pestered about lying about it from those that don't like him.

Here is the problem with your response to my post. And MANY other responses from you.

IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LOGICAL CONNECTION TO A DAMN THING THAT I POSTED.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:06 pm 
Site Admin

leashyourkids wrote:
IMU wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

The Hawk wrote:
IMU wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

thanks for sig

I honestly very rarely read Hawk posts.

Apparently two posters here that consistently read what Hawk posts.

Guess who?? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:06 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
I’m confused.

But we are basically allowing one poster to bully another “poster” into doxxing themselves.

Hmmm....

I'm going to try...

Hawk isn't being doxxed.

If that doesn't clear this up for you, i hope you can walk away rather than posting outright falsehoods as some sort of "thought" piece.

Here is the problem with that and I say this from personal experience on here. If "The Hawk" were to follow the advice of "Fuck Off" Frank then it will somehow become fact that he is lying about his service. Now he can choose to handle it how he handles it but there is no way that he won't be pestered about lying about it from those that don't like him.

Here is the problem with your response to my post. And MANY other responses from you.

Thank you.

No you asked him to stop claiming something or else it becomes fact. I gave you an example from personal experience (you included you hypocrite)of something that people presume as factual if allowed to fester too long.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:09 pm 

Hey hypocritical Seacrest remember this from a couple of weeks ago?

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
How this one plays out will be more interesting.

For ALL of us.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -courtroo/

You present an article from Right Wing rag Washington Times with one sided commentary based on information provided by the Company's Defense Attorney and claim that it is relevant.

The judge already ruled against a motion to dismiss and an Attorney advocating for his client isn't exactly Breaking News.

Meantime you have an American arrested (possibly as retaliation for the arrest of the Russian convicted of spying) and you think its no big deal. What a surprise.

Posted with the predicted response. :lol: :lol:

From a guy who happily posts whatever CNN puts on their site.

What was your thesis on for the advanced degree that you have?

Last edited by long time guy on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:10 pm 
Site Admin

long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
I’m confused.

Hmmm....

I'm going to try...

Hawk isn't being doxxed.

Thank you.

No you asked him to stop claiming something or else it becomes fact. I gave you an example from personal experience (you included you hypocrite)of something that people presume as factual if allowed to fester too long.

My post..hold on now HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

It was pointing out the drivel that jbills posted as being false.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Seachest is getting angry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:12 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
I’m confused.

Hmmm....

I'm going to try...

Hawk isn't being doxxed.

Thank you.

I like your spirit, LTG.

I think of this place like a bar. So it's like you're coming to a bar on a daily basis and spending half the time telling everyone how much the bar sucks.

But to each their own

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:13 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
IMU wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

The Hawk wrote:
IMU wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

thanks for sig

If he wants to use his supposed Purple Heart and Bronze Star as shields from criticism on CFMB, then it seems fair to ask him to present proof of those.

Are you really proud of what you did there?

This is exactly why valor has nothing to do wih it. Nobody gives a shit that you cut up a post to insult military men because you're in an "in" group.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:13 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
I’m confused.

Hmmm....

I'm going to try...

Hawk isn't being doxxed.

Thank you.

Looks like its going to be a clown night.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:14 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
I’m confused.

Hmmm....

I'm going to try...

Hawk isn't being doxxed.

Thank you.

It actually wasn't. If you tell a guy to tell me who you are or else leave the board then it is attempting to bullying someone into doxxing themselves.

Since you are a guy that doesn't care for the Hawk either you are comfortable with it. You are disingenuous as hell..Its why you have little credibility

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:15 pm 
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
I’m confused.

Hmmm....

I'm going to try...

Hawk isn't being doxxed.

Thank you.

A post not having anything to do with you doesn’t usually stop you from replying.....

Site Admin

long time guy wrote:

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

For ALL of us.

You present an article from Right Wing rag Washington Times with one sided commentary based on information provided by the Company's Defense Attorney and claim that it is relevant.

The judge already ruled against a motion to dismiss and an Attorney advocating for his client isn't exactly Breaking News.

Meantime you have an American arrested (possibly as retaliation for the arrest of the Russian convicted of spying) and you think its no big deal. What a surprise.

A couple of things:

Asking you what your expertise in history is was the reason for the thesis question. If they are handing out advanced degrees now a days without having to defend your academic credentials, then just say so.

Reading a lot of books on the Middle East doesn't make someone an expert on anything. let alone the Middle East.

If you want to have logical discussions about topics, then you almost NEVER want to use an appeal to authority. Something which you do on daily basis around here. And btw, is the reason that MANY board members mock you.

Did the mail come yet?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:16 pm 

Baby, LTG, and JLN...

One of you is right about all this.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:17 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
rogers park bryan wrote:
Baby, LTG, and JLN...

One more and you can make a little Mt. Rushmore.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Seacrest, the Hawk mult is absolutely being bullied into revealing personal info.

Idk how you’re missing that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
GoldenJet wrote:
I gotta say, I'm disappointed. I'm sure I speak for MANY when I say I really hoped the dipshit was done posting, one way or another.

I agree. FF should go away.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
The Hawk wrote:
GoldenJet wrote:
I gotta say, I'm disappointed. I'm sure I speak for MANY when I say I really hoped the dipshit was done posting, one way or another.

:roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
rogers park bryan wrote:
Baby, LTG, and JLN...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
The Hawk wrote:
See, Jorr? This was never, not for one second, about valor....stolen or earned. For The Hawk, its always been about "winning" against FF.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:24 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

For ALL of us.

A couple of things:

Asking you what your expertise in history is was the reason for the thesis question. If they are handing out advanced degrees now a days without having to defend your academic credentials, then just say so.

Reading a lot of books on the Middle East doesn't make someone an expert on anything. let alone the Middle East.

If you want to have logical discussions about topics, then you almost NEVER want to use an appeal to authority. Something which you do on daily basis around here. And btw, is the reason that MANY board members mock you.

I actually started to screw your head by providing anecdotes that made it appear as if i was lying about it.

You asked at least 4 times during a discussion that had nothing to do with that. How is that for logical progression. It was obvious what your angle happened to be.

I kept trying to deflect. When i did not answer you discontinued the conversation.

Because i didn't address it over the past couple of years (in truth i was embarrassed for ever having mentioned it the first time) it became a message board fact.

Guys constantly questioning and doubting. Now I'm saying if you want to truly know run the bag.

All of you (15 by my count) you can pool your money together if you like. Starting price $2,000.

Now lets see who happens to be lying and who isn't

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
See, Jorr? This was never, not for one second, about valor....stolen or earned. For The Hawk, its always been about "winning" against FF.

I didn’t know Panther hated Ff this much.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:26 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

For ALL of us.

A couple of things:

It was a political discussion. Why would an appeal to authority based on a History degree be required?

How does your inappropriate use of logic factor into that?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:27 pm 
pittmike wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Baby, LTG, and JLN...

One more and you can make a little Mt. Rushmore.

Hopefully the deduction ceremony will have an open bar. I want to make sure you have a good time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 62  Next