It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: DD214 Challenge
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:30 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Hey hypocritical Seacrest remember this from a couple of weeks ago?

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
How this one plays out will be more interesting.

For ALL of us.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -courtroo/

You present an article from Right Wing rag Washington Times with one sided commentary based on information provided by the Company's Defense Attorney and claim that it is relevant.

The judge already ruled against a motion to dismiss and an Attorney advocating for his client isn't exactly Breaking News.

Meantime you have an American arrested (possibly as retaliation for the arrest of the Russian convicted of spying) and you think its no big deal. What a surprise.

Posted with the predicted response. :lol: :lol:

From a guy who happily posts whatever CNN puts on their site.

What was your thesis on for the advanced degree that you have?

A couple of things:

Asking you what your expertise in history is was the reason for the thesis question. If they are handing out advanced degrees now a days without having to defend your academic credentials, then just say so.

Reading a lot of books on the Middle East doesn't make someone an expert on anything. let alone the Middle East.

If you want to have logical discussions about topics, then you almost NEVER want to use an appeal to authority. Something which you do on daily basis around here. And btw, is the reason that MANY board members mock you.

I actually started to screw your head by providing anecdotes that made it appear as if i was lying about it.

You asked at least 4 times during a discussion that had nothing to do with that. How is that for logical progression. It was obvious what your angle happened to be.

I kept trying to deflect. When i did not answer you discontinued the conversation.

Because i didn't address it over the past couple of years (in truth i was embarrassed for ever having mentioned it the first time) it became a message board fact.

Guys constantly questioning and doubting. Now I'm saying if you want to truly know run the bag.

All of you (15 by my count) you can pool your money together if you like. Starting price $2,000.

Now lets see who happens to be lying and who isn't

What do we get in return for the $2000?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:32 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

For ALL of us.

You present an article from Right Wing rag Washington Times with one sided commentary based on information provided by the Company's Defense Attorney and claim that it is relevant.

The judge already ruled against a motion to dismiss and an Attorney advocating for his client isn't exactly Breaking News.

Meantime you have an American arrested (possibly as retaliation for the arrest of the Russian convicted of spying) and you think its no big deal. What a surprise.

A couple of things:

Asking you what your expertise in history is was the reason for the thesis question. If they are handing out advanced degrees now a days without having to defend your academic credentials, then just say so.

Reading a lot of books on the Middle East doesn't make someone an expert on anything. let alone the Middle East.

If you want to have logical discussions about topics, then you almost NEVER want to use an appeal to authority. Something which you do on daily basis around here. And btw, is the reason that MANY board members mock you.

It was a political discussion. Why would an appeal to authority based on a History degree be required?

How does your inappropriate use of logic factor into that?

You often appeal to your degrees as a reason for your answers, as well as a sign of intelligence.

That is an appeal to authority. If folks do not respect your authority, then they will usually ignore what you have to say.

I hope this makes your posting experience more enjoyable.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Are you really proud of what you did there?

This is exactly why valor has nothing to do wih it. Nobody gives a shit that you cut up a post to insult military men because you're in an "in" group.

I am neither proud nor ashamed of it. Should I be? I think the guy is either a troll mult or a piece of shit. I feel no remorse for slicing out a part of his post and turning it into a signature for a month.

I'm in a group? Do you not read the board anymore? I'm one of the most 'gone after' posters on the board. Just because I don't cry and bitch about it with JLN levels of insecurity and constant cries about being a victim doesn't suddenly put me into some "in" group.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

For ALL of us.

A couple of things:

I actually started to screw your head by providing anecdotes that made it appear as if i was lying about it.
Dude. STAHP it with shit like this. No you fucking didn't.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:46 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
You often appeal to your degrees as a reason for your answers, as well as a sign of intelligence.

That is an appeal to authority. If folks do not respect your authority, then they will usually ignore what you have to say.

No i havent. This is a lie. Others reference it much more than I do. If I Often do it then provide the evidence.

I commented once about "locking up". Two years ago. I made reference To Political Science because i once remembered Leash saying that he had one. Thats it. The other time was as a joke.

From that people immediately started lying "PHD and Exaggerating "6 advanced degrees. Never said any of that.

Now i'm telling you and others if you want to really know then run the bag. Lets end the speculation and innuendo if it concerns you so much.

Last edited by long time guy on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:47 pm 
Site Admin

Jbi11s wrote:
Seacrest, the Hawk mult is absolutely being bullied into revealing personal info.

Idk how you’re missing that.

He is being paid to.

He doesn't have to provide shit.

I don't see how he has a free will in this and has set his own terms while trolling FF right back.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Seacrest, the Hawk mult is absolutely being bullied into revealing personal info.

He is being paid to.

I don't see how he has a free will in this and has set his own terms while trolling FF right back.

How did we reach the point of $100?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:53 pm 
Site Admin

long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

No i havent. This is a lie. Others reference it much more than I do. If I Often do it then provide the evidence.

I commented once about "locking up". Two years ago. I made reference To Political Science because i once remembered Leash saying that he had one. Thats it. The other time was as a joke.

From that people immediately started lying "PHD and Exaggerating "6 advanced degrees. Never said any of that.

Now i'm telling you and others if you want to really know then run the bag. Lets end the speculation and innuendo if it concerns you so much.

Constantly calling people "liars, damn fools and idiots", is a direct appeal to your intelligence over their's.

And is exactly why you do it. Even if you didn't realize that are doing that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:54 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Dude. STAHP it with shit like this. No you fucking didn't.

The role of "Useful Idiot" will now be played by CFMB's JLN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:55 pm 

:lol: Those two posts in a row.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
long time guy wrote:

Ah the classic defense of "I was only pretending to be retarded"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:59 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Constantly calling people "liars, damn fools and idiots", is a direct appeal to your intelligence over their's.

Everyone on here does it. My point is this and i don't care to discuss this anymore. Since you obviously doubt it then run the money.

You personally attack literally everyone (somehow this always escapes you) that disagrees with you on this board. You can't counterpunch more than two posts without making it personal. You are easily the biggest hypocrite when it comes to this on the board.

I never read anything from you that doesn't eventually lead to it. I personally attack people..The people i attack are those that have at some point attacked me. If you think that I am supposed to j"ust take it" then I am not. Its that simple.

Have a good day.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:08 pm 
Site Admin

long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Everyone on here does it. My point is this and i don't care to discuss this anymore. Since you obviously doubt it then run the money.

You personally attack literally everyone (somehow this always escapes you) that disagrees with you on this board. You can't counterpunch more than two posts without making it personal. You are easily the biggest hypocrite when it comes to this on the board.

I never read anything from you that doesn't eventually lead to it. I personally attack people..The people i attack are those that have at some point attacked me. If you think that I am supposed to j"ust take it" then I am not. Its that simple.

Have a good day.

So in your final responses you call someone an idiot, and then proceed to post things that are dishonest ..."because everyone on here does it."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

He is being paid to.

Bet this gets deleted too, huh, Seacrest. I am not being PAID to reveal personal information. As far as my not having a free will in this, what the fuck are you talking about? Are you somehow my master?

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:10 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Have a good day.

So in your final responses you call someone an idiot, and then proceed to post things that are dishonest ..."because everyone on here does it."

No didn't refer to him as an idiot. I referred to him as a "Useful Idiot".

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:12 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

He is being paid to.

Bet this gets deleted too, huh, Seacrest. I am not being PAID to reveal personal information. As far as my not having a free will in this, what the fuck are you talking about? Are you somehow my master?

I think that is just a mistake or missing word on Seacrest's part. He is saying the $100 is payment and that you DO have free will.

What post of yours got deleted?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:13 pm 
Site Admin

The Hawk wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

He is being paid to.

Hit the bottle early today Hawkeroo?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:14 pm 
Site Admin

rogers park bryan wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

He is being paid to.

I think that is just a mistake or missing word on Seacrest's part. He is saying the $100 is payment and that you DO have free will.

I've erased a number of racially ignorant posts from Hawk.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
The Hawk, do the one simple thing that was asked of you or shut the fuck up and leave it alone. I am now. I’ll gladly pay you and apologize if you take 2 minutes today and send the photo asked. Since you’re unwilling to do that I’m pretty much done with this. Everyone can think what they want of it.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Potomac Pizza
45 pages by tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
FavreFan wrote:
I’m pretty much done with this. Everyone can think what they want of it.

Thinking this is one of the greatest threads of all time. OF ALL TIME.

sorry Doc, had to borrow your phrase.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:28 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

He is being paid to.

maybe 5-6 got deleted. A couple that defended myself to IMU charges about my supposed bragging about my two medals. Others in my comments about not having a cell phone at all let alone take pictures with and the fallacy of going to some museum to take pictures of a uniform. Shit like that.

As for Seacrest, I know what he wrote and it was fucked up. He said that I was paid to reveal my identity and have no other choice in the matter. And after a bunch of my other posts were deleted, I got pissed off. He takes sides and supports his little circle of friends. It isn't right and it isn't honorable. PERIOD.

He also apparently has deleted another response that I had to LTG that asked him to read a PM that I sent him along with other posts in which I said that I thought that LTG was an honorable person.

Last edited by The Hawk on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
It's true. Seacrest and I have always been very tight.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Nothing that a good pegging can’t change.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:37 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
The Hawk, do the one simple thing that was asked of you or shut the fuck up and leave it alone. I am now. I’ll gladly pay you and apologize if you take 2 minutes today and send the photo asked. Since you’re unwilling to do that I’m pretty much done with this. Everyone can think what they want of it.

I do not have a cell phone and my wife isn't home. I have sent everything necessary to prove myself and will not march to your tune whatsoever. You will be displayed as a lying coward if you do not accept the proof proffered. Sucks being you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:38 pm 

Stand your ground rules CFMB style.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
As much as I dislike the posting style of Hawk, I’m starting to really feel bad now. It seems that Basically, a technology illiterate senior citizen got bullied into mailing stuff to some dude in Chicago.

Also the picture was clearly taken in a home as you can see home decor and a cordless phone on a kitchen counter in the reflection.

I’m calling this one for Hawk. Love your suit FF but you gotta pay up.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:45 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
A combat veteran with a master's degree and a very successful business career doesn't have a cell phone...lol ok. So many fucking holes in this clown's story.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:46 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
As much as I dislike the posting style of Hawk, I’m starting to really feel bad now. It seems that Basically, a technology illiterate senior citizen got bullied into mailing stuff to some dude in Chicago.

Also the picture was clearly taken in a home as you can see home decor and a cordless phone on a kitchen counter in the reflection.

I’m calling this one for Hawk. Love your suit FF but you gotta pay up.

I agree. Hawk wins. Now Hawk needs to hire Chus as a collection agent.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Caller Bob wrote:
A combat veteran with a master's degree and a very successful business career doesn't have a cell phone...lol ok. So many fucking holes in this clown's story.

Wait. I haven’t read this whole thread. He’s a business owner without a cell phone in 2019?!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 62  Next