It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: DD214 Challenge
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:16 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
The Hawk wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
If JORR has The Hawk's last name and that he got a Masters from Kent State, that should be easily verifiable.

Not that I am questioning you The Hawk.

Cut it out. Noone needs to try and ask JORR for any personal information about anyone on this board. And your statement is ridiculous. Why don't you share your personal information with everyone on this board? Let idiots prey on you and your family. This shit is fucked up with your making asinine requests like you just did.

People here know my name The Hawk.

And you need to reread my post. I'm not saying anyone should take your info and track anything down. I'm saying the guy you trusted with pics and documents (JORR) could do that if he wanted.

Don't lash out wildly.

Stay focused.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:21 am 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
sjboyd0137 wrote:
A. Not my father
B. Never asked for your opinion
C. Go fuck yourself
D. If you’re real, and I don’t care either way, your are the picture proof of why people hate bookers liek you, you pathetic, doddering old fool.

A. My error. It was your father-in-law that I tried to give advice to via you in obtaining his deserved VA benefits.

B. It was discussed but you stated that he didn't want any help and thought that the VA sucked and I dropped it. But talking to you, you probably never even discussed it with him at all being the piece of crap that you are.

C. Sorry that you just don't measure up to honorable people.

D. What is a "booker" and a "liek"? It isn't me BTW who is having a tough time speaking right now. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:28 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
FavreFan wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Boom! Lawyered.

Congratulations

I mean FF is my boi as a fellow vet but at this point eother 1. Hawk is legit. Or 2. This will never be solved and we should drop it

I haven’t made up my mind yet either way about this based on the info I’ve gotten but I’m dropping it outside of responding to The Hawk. But if he’s not going to accept direct payment from me he’s not going to get paid.

That was not the deal, pissy. The deal was that you would give the money to a board administrator because I would not give you or anyone else on this board my name and personal information. JORR was the guy who volunteered and I thank him for that wholeheartedly for what he has agreed to do. You set the amount proffered and I agreed. I will not give you any personal information because there is not way that I would trust you to keep it to yourself let alone not harass me or my family.

Now then, the further information that I sent will be received probably tomorrow that will seal your fate. I will expect you to send this information to JORR which you agreed to pay and also expect a very "heartfelt" apology rom you. Without those two things, you will be known on this board as a liar, Stolen Valor accuser, a NO HONOR former soldier who lied about a combat veteran and a piece of shit WELCHER on a bet. Your move, pissy.

That was always the deal shit for brains. Read the OP again.
Well if you got to try to change the terms by demanding ludicrous levels of certifiable proof contrary to the OP, shouldn't he get to change the payment terms? And what does it matter to you who you pay? Why do you only want to pay Hawk directly?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:29 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
If a miserable fool like you thinks I’m garbage, then I feel pretty good about the choices I’ve made.

Your view of “honor” amuses me. I’m glad mine is different.

Have a good night. And go take your pills, Grandpa.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:31 am 

pizza_Place: ....
FavreFan wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
FavreFan, you are looking more and more like Hillary Fucking Clinton.

You lost. Own it. Bend over and take that dick.

Just letting you know, . . . but I'm sure you will block this out, too.

:?

I haven’t seen one damn thing to change my mind yet. It’s been 6 days. You might want to sit the rest of this one out.

You are the only fraud here.

You are fooling yourself.

Pay-up, and shut-up.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:32 am 

Also, FF, nothing in the OP forbids a passthrough for the funds. It'd be pretty shitty of you to try to weasel out of it that way after all the ruckus you made about lying on the internet.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:37 am 

pizza_Place: ....
Nas wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:

I'm starting to believe that your wife may not know something about you.

Nope. Not attracted to men.

No real, genuine opinion on those who are, really, but I do like the shock value of the suggestion as it applies to the present situation..

I just think that type of visceral, or at the very least humiliating, punishment is in order for such a vile deed that FF has perpetrated.

I apologize to The Hawk

Last edited by Panther pislA on Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:41 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
If a miserable fool like you thinks I’m garbage, then I feel pretty good about the choices I’ve made.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:44 am 

The Hawk wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

Poor baby. Too bad you didn't talk to your father-in-law about the present helpful state of the VA to combat veterans. He would benefit from them in a lot of respects. The fact that you didn't even mention them to him is a severe character flaw in you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:23 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
The Hawk wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

Poor baby. Too bad you didn't talk to your father-in-law about the present helpful state of the VA to combat veterans. He would benefit from them in a lot of respects. The fact that you didn't even mention them to him is a severe character flaw in you.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:40 am 

Panther pislA wrote:

Yes he is. It is hard to think of a dumber way of handling being wrong than what he has exhibited. And I love these other twits really straining thinking of Conspiracy Theories that someone would resort to. And then when you have a guy deleting posts intentionally to cover for his friends and himself, it really gets pathetic.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:42 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
If JORR has The Hawk's last name and that he got a Masters from Kent State, that should be easily verifiable.

Not that I am questioning you The Hawk.

Holy shit, its Steven Stone!

Kent State Golden Flashes, baby. :wink: :wink: :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:47 am 

GoldenJet wrote:
It's truly admirable how THawk stays above the fray and avoids lowering himself to the offensive name calling levels of MANY. His even temper can likely be traced to the training and discipline he learned in the service.

Pretty funny. GJ. Since you have probably never been in a fight, you really should not be commenting on something that you've never experienced in your life. Maybe if you stepped back and did a self evaluation of your own participation on this board, you might learn that you are just another snarky asshole on a message board. No more nor less.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:01 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

:lol:

SO, that is laughable? Your father-in-law would likely be eligible for free prescriptions, free glasses, free hearing aid if needed, and likely no co-pays on any procedures or check-ups he needs. Also, and one of the reasons why I value the VA so greatly is that they have some of the best PTSD care in the world as well as treatment for chronic pain. Also, it is also great to know that if significant health conditions like cancer, heart disease, etc. present themselves, having the VA available to get a second opinion is a pretty damned good thing.

All of that information I offered for your father-in-law because he is a combat veteran despite your insults to me. Despite that, I still provided it and still would do it. I don't know nor care to know his personal health nor personal finances situation and lord knows I cannot stand you and your fucking hatred toward me is stupid out of anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
So after all this, you just want to be a welfare queen?

Have some pride. Provide for your family.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:30 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Is that really the same thing, Frank. And isn't this entire episode supposedly about "stealing valor"? If that's really the case- and I submit that it is not- many of you seem to have very little concern about possibly stealing a man's valor. And if you're wrong, that's exactly what you're doing. I would think if you're so concerned about valor (none of you really are) then you'd want to err on the side of caution.

This is probably the most salient point in all of this. Its his "honor" thats being discredited. No one else's.

$100 and a half hearted apology is a small price to pay for accusing the guy of being a liar.

Thank you for having honor. I tried to say this yesterday but Seacrest or someone else deleted my comments about it. The board should really know that this is happening when someone in power doesn't like people defending themselves or saying something that the power to be doesn't want to have shared on the board.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Just lock and delete

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:40 pm 

I’ve also read your words, regardless whether The Hawk is a real person or not, you come off as a petty little shit who has trouble dealing with a “character” who posts things you don’t like and you lash out like a petulant child. It’s a pattern.[/quote]
Pattern would suggest more than doxxing a guy once and attempting (successfully by now) to call someone out on stolen valor in 11.5 years. I’ve had a lot of beefs on here between then. The guy I doxxed was someone who I regret doing what I did, regardless of what he has done in the past.

The Hawk is a full of shit asshole who I suspected and then called him on his bullshit once it was apparent and by now it’s clear as day.

If you have issue with the former I understand. If you have issue with the latter, that sounds like a personal problem to me. There’s no pattern there.[/quote]

So you posted personal information from someone else on this board before, huh? And now you want me to send you some more personal information before you would give me an apology and the money promised. First of all, you should have been kicked off of this site a long time ago for doing what you did and what you are now doing is the same kind of below the belt chicken shit thing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:45 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
The Purple Heart isn't something you win.

That is true. No one wants to "win" a Purple Heart. YOu get awarded one when you are hurt significantly during combat.

John Kerry wanted his.

Yeah, Kerry burned a finger on the barrel of the .50 cal on his swift boat. The Swift boat veterans told that story and how they "treated" it with an ointment yet he submitted it as eligible for a purple heart. THe guy also had a crewman take 16mm movies of him while on his "combat" tour and even saved pictures of him with an ammo band on him that didn't pertain to the weapon that he carried in the photo. Talk about someone lying about his own service and yet dishonoring those who really did fight and serve honorably. I HATE JOHN KERRY.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:49 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
We know John Kerry was there, in Vietnam. That is a fact. You want respect because you are a "veteran" but have no problem disparaging those if their political thoughts don't align with yours. That's why you have little respect on this board.

Last edited by Caller Bob on Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Caller Bob wrote:
We know John Kerry was there, in Vietnam. That was a fact. You want respect because you are a "veteran" but have no problem disparaging those if their political thoughts don't align with yours. That's why you have little respect on this board.

Plus he’s a pissy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:54 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Isn't the story that Kerry shot himself in the ass?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:54 pm 

IMU wrote:

Do you ever stop and wonder why at one point another board member had his hands at your throat? This kind of stuff is why, you piece of shit.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
The Hawk wrote:
GoldenJet wrote:
It's truly admirable how THawk stays above the fray and avoids lowering himself to the offensive name calling levels of MANY. His even temper can likely be traced to the training and discipline he learned in the service.

Pretty funny. GJ. Since you have probably never been in a fight, you really should not be commenting on something that you've never experienced in your life. Maybe if you stepped back and did a self evaluation of your own participation on this board, you might learn that you are just another snarky asshole on a message board. No more nor less.

Snarky Asshole is what dipshits like you get from me, tough guy.

So eat a bag of dicks you closeted bigot.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
I don't see the point in "auditing" every single politicians performance in whichever war they were in.

I'm pretty sure in WW2 you had sons of politicians finding themselves in that "cush/safe" job, which was the third or fourth wave of backup support after the initial invasion @ Normandy. And this goes for both parties.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:13 pm 

IMU wrote:

Welfare queen, now? Keep it up, jag-off. Still want you to go into the nearest police station and threaten some cops. YOu want cops dead you have stated several times and talk all of the time how much of a bad ass you supposedly are. Grab FF on the way. HE fancies himself as a bad ass also. Toy soldiers both who never had to face up to real danger.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
IMU wrote:

Do you ever stop and wonder why at one point another board member had his hands at your throat? This kind of stuff is why, you piece of shit.

I stop and wonder how you get the details of well known board tales messed up. If you feel like there is a job to be finished, you know which board events I'll be at. Stop by.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

No, that was Sammy Sosa.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:23 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I don't know about that, JORR. I know that his decorations were bogus and were the result of him being the son and grandson of Navy higher-up and he was treated with special favors for those that wanted to score points with his father and grandpa.

Let put it this way. IF someone not in military favored circles, would want to be given a Purple Heart for sustaining a minor burn while on duty, it would be laughed at by his fellow soldiers let alone the OIC. I do have a pretty great story about a guy who got shot in the ass though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:25 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
I don't see the point in "auditing" every single politicians performance in whichever war they were in.

I'm pretty sure in WW2 you had sons of politicians finding themselves in that "cush/safe" job, which was the third or fourth wave of backup support after the initial invasion @ Normandy. And this goes for both parties.

Sure. But then you had guys like John Kennedy and his brother who were heroes in that war and his old man was extremely wealthy and politically connected.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 62  Next