It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3069 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 103  Next
 Post subject: Re: STORMWATCH 2019!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:21 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Nas (caught)with this hand in the cookie jar! Not good!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Nas wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Nas wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Dude, seriously?

If that's accurate, c'mom Nas ... that's low-rent horsecrap.

WTF are you talking about DT? Are you people really that in need to bitch about something. I typed "I" instead of "it" and edited my post to make the correction. What's horse crap about that? If that bothers you then you need a hobby.

Just didn't strike me as something that would ever cross your mind to bother to do ... not fixing your own post, everyone does that ... the other thing, editing his post in conjunction ... over a typo. I don't know ... just seems to me you're a mile better than that; that's all I meant really.

What? Are you serious? I didn't modify his post. His post still reads the same. I edited MY typo. WTF is odd about that? I can't believe that changing I to it really bothers you.

What I clearly wrote was "if that's accurate" ... I'm not claiming you did or did not do it. I wasn't looking to make a federal case out of this. Never mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:24 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Don Tiny wrote:
Nas wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Nas wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Dude, seriously?

If that's accurate, c'mom Nas ... that's low-rent horsecrap.

WTF are you talking about DT? Are you people really that in need to bitch about something. I typed "I" instead of "it" and edited my post to make the correction. What's horse crap about that? If that bothers you then you need a hobby.

Just didn't strike me as something that would ever cross your mind to bother to do ... not fixing your own post, everyone does that ... the other thing, editing his post in conjunction ... over a typo. I don't know ... just seems to me you're a mile better than that; that's all I meant really.

What? Are you serious? I didn't modify his post. His post still reads the same. I edited MY typo. WTF is odd about that? I can't believe that changing I to it really bothers you.

What I clearly wrote was "if that's accurate" ... I'm not claiming you did or did not do it. I wasn't looking to make a federal case out of this. Never mind.

Oh he did it. Why would I have immediately posted that my post was edited if he didnt do it?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
You did modify my post. Got caught. Edited it back.

What was the modification made to your post?

I outlined it above. But you did modify my post a minimum of twice.
Honestly you're making a bigger deal out of it than you need to be. You did it. You got caught. The denials are worse than doing it in my opinion.

We have moderator logs that MANY can check. You're claiming that I made multiple modifications of your post and I am asking you what they were. That shouldn't be too hard. The only people making a big deal out of me editing MY post are you and Don Tiny. Not sure why it bothered DT but I'm not surprised by you.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:28 pm 

Or really you're not surprised huh? Cause I claim edited posts all the time right?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:29 pm 

if you didnt edit my post... how did your edited post end up quoted in my post?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Darkside wrote:
Or really you're not surprised huh? Cause I claim edited posts all the time right?

Oh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:30 pm 
100000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:

You're you. There are MANY things that I expect from you. Feel free to share what multiple edits were made to your post that I jokingly responded to.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:34 pm 

Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:

You're you. There are MANY things that I expect from you. Feel free to share what edits were made to your post that I jokingly responded to.

Again... I already detailed the edits you made.
First, you edited my post (the part in which I quoted you). Then you edited your post. Then you edited my post back to it's original form, excepting the quoted form. 
Again... the only one making a big deal out of this is you because of your denials of the truth. I just mentioned you edited it. Wasn't until you lied about it that I kept on it.
Whatever. You edit my post and that's your right as a moderator/owner of the board. It just makes me question any posts I see going forward. Since we've always been 100% unreliable from as long as I been here i cant claim to be surprised

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Going to be a cold week huh?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:

You're you. There are MANY things that I expect from you. Feel free to share what edits were made to your post that I jokingly responded to.

First, you edited my post (the part in which I quoted you). Then you edited your post. Then you edited my post back to it's original form, excepting the quoted form. 
Again... the only one making a big deal out of this is you because of your denials of the truth. I just mentioned you edited it. Wasn't until you lied about it that I kept on it.
Whatever. You edit my post and that's your right as a moderator/owner of the board. It just makes me question any posts I see going forward. Since we've always been 100% unreliable from as long as I been here i cant claim to be surprised

That doesn't tell me what was edited. What about YOUR post was changed multiple times?

Darkside anyone reading your posts over the past few years wouldn't be surprised about you questioning something that has to do with me or the board. You're an unhappy man who appears to generally show up to stir shit or crap on the board. It's your thing. I'm hopeful 2019 will be a better year for you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:45 pm 

Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:

That doesn't tell me what was edited. What about YOUR post was changed multiple times?

Darkside anyone reading your posts over the past few years wouldn't be surprised about you questioning something that has to do with me or the board. You're an unhappy man who appears to generally show up to stir shit or crap on the board. It's your thing.

:lol:
Ok nas. Good luck with that line of reasoning.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:49 pm 
100000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Darkside anyone reading your posts over the past few years wouldn't be surprised about you questioning something that has to do with me or the board. You're an unhappy man who appears to generally show up to stir shit or crap on the board. It's your thing.

I guess this means that you have nothing. Not surprised. I hope at least this made you feel somewhat better and I appreciate you thinking that I am perfect. This was personal for you. Sad!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:52 pm 

Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:

I guess this means that you have nothing. Not surprised. I hope at least this made you feel somewhat better and I appreciate you thinking that I am perfect.

So out of nowhere I just decide to make up a crazy story, for the first time ever, that an admin was modifying my posts because I'm such an angry sad person. But you're not surprised because this absolutely fits a pattern of behavior I've been exhibiting, even though it's the first time I've ever claimed my posts were modified.
Yeah, dude, that's totally believable. I hope this works for you.
I'm done here. I got out the point I needed to.
Peace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:57 pm 
100000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
So out of nowhere I just decide to make up a crazy story, for the first time ever, that an admin was modifying my posts because I'm such an angry sad person. But you're not surprised because this absolutely fits a pattern of behavior I've been exhibiting, even though it's the first time I've ever claimed my posts were modified.
Peace

All of those words and still nothing. Yes it fits your pattern of behavior of you questioning the moderation of the board and shitting on the place. A place you choose to come to.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:58 pm 

Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Peace

All of those words and still nothing. Yes it fits your pattern of behavior of you questioning the moderation of the board and shitting on the place. A place you choose to come to.

You want to outright call me a liar then? Go for it. Tell ya what you wanna go ahead and say I lied I'll delete my whe account. Ill be gone forever.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:00 pm 

This is exactly why Brick says January and February suck.

Take a breather boys, no need to do anything you will regret.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:01 pm 

RFDC wrote:

Nope. I am not a liar. I'll stake my 13 years on the board against it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
So about this shoveling technique.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:06 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Can Nas edit my driveway? I should have chipped more ice this morning.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:07 pm 
100000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Peace

You want to outright call me a liar then? Go for it. Tell ya what you wanna go ahead and say I lied I'll delete my whe account. Ill be gone forever.

You can't delete your account anyway. Yes you are lying about me making multiple edits to YOUR post and we have logs that prove that.

THIS clearly isn't about me changing I to it on MY post. As I said earlier this was personal for you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:09 pm 

Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Peace

You can't delete your account anyway. Yes you are lying about me making multiple edits to YOUR post and we have logs that prove that.

THIS clearly isn't about me changing I to it on MY post. As I said earlier this was personal for you.

It's about you editing my post and calling me a liar. Ban me.
I'm finished here. I won't be called a liar.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:09 pm 
100000 CLUB

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Can Nas edit my driveway? I should have chipped more ice this morning.

I try to get it before it gets wet. Whenever you know that it's going to snow leave your car back as far as you can. It saves you some early morning work.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:12 pm 
100000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Peace

It's about you editing my post and calling me a liar. Ban me.
I'm finished here. I won't be called a liar.

Perfectly normal. As I said we have logs that MANY people have access to and there were no multiple edits made to any post of yours. So if you want to leave the board AGAIN because of that I won't stop you. I hope you feel better.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:13 pm 

No I want you to ban me. I'm done with it. You lied and I called it and you're gonna lie more and while you're at it call me a liar. So fuck you. I'm done and I want you to ban me cause I dont want the temptation of coming back. Done. Bye.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
From what I know of how the board works, editing a post will not change it's downstream quotes, so in order to alter a quote the post containing the quote must be edited as well.

However I know from experience that sometimes a post can be edited, but the displayed post will not reflect the edit until the page is refreshed. So it's possible that you can see a post and click the quote button, but end up with the edited post in the quote and perhaps not realize it.

Depends on how quickly Nas edited his own post to remove the mistake.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
RFDC wrote:

Put this as everyone's sig for a week

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:20 pm 
100000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
No I want you to ban me. I'm done with it. You lied and I called it and you're gonna lie more and while you're at it call me a liar. So fuck you. I'm done and I want you to ban me cause I dont want the temptation of coming back. Done. Bye.

You want me to ban you? :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll get right on it. YOU are lying. WE have logs that LITERALLY prove that multiple edits have NOT been made to a post of yours. YOU did make something meaningless personal. YOU are now continuing to do your Darkside thing. YOU can go fuck yourself too. Maybe that will cheer you up.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

I didn't edit a comment of mine where I took a personal shot at someone or shared something that I shouldn't have. I edited MY post where I typed I instead of it and Darkside decided to freak out. Not because that's perfectly normal but because it's clearly personal.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
long time nas and Darko’s Lecture Notes heating up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3069 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 103  Next