It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: DD214 Challenge
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Add six years to 12 and 8 years of service. So not quite half but whatever. Plus I didn't have all that sweet affirmarive action money/scholarships

Plus the college credits earned from the military field you were in.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:22 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Panther becoming involved at the 11th hour is an odd turn I didn't see coming.

Considering The Hawk was repeatedly declared to be Panther I think it was to be expected.

I am required to do a certain amount of pro bono work each year.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:26 pm 

Panther pislA wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Considering The Hawk was repeatedly declared to be Panther I think it was to be expected.

Sure you have a notary public certificate or whatever the hell it is. Why don't you notarize Hawk's info so that this ordeal can be put to rest once and for all?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
FavreFan wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
From...

FavreFan wrote:
I will send mine to The Wisemen. If The Hawk doesn’t send his, along with documentation of his two Purple Hearts, in a non-internet, original photo with historical corroboration,

To...

FavreFan wrote:
I’d like that as well. I’ve seen a picture of a jacket and I believe Jorr when he says he’s seen some paperwork. That plus Hawk not accepting direct payment isn’t going to get it done. He’s had over a week now to send the right people a photo of himself in front of the CFMB logged in as Hawk with his stuff. From everything I’ve seen so far it sounds like it can be faked within minutes.

Weird, it's almost like you began demanding unreasonable levels of certification when Hawk indicated he would be able to prove his service to your original standards. You also didn't stipulate in OP that Hawk must accept direct payment from you.

You've seen the original photo, JORR vouches (I think) for its authenticity, and he now appears to be in possession of the "historical documentation" you originally demanded. That apology better be sincere.

Wrong. The OP is clear and top of page 6 posts are also clear. The Hawk hasn’t done anything close to doing anything not easily faked.

As of right now there’s zero chance he gets money or an apology and I still think someone is faking the account, mult or not. It takes a day at most to send a photo in fro t of the board and it’s been over a week and he can’t do it. Im not paying someone based on that. If he wanted his money and sincere apology he could have it within hours. It seems like bullshit to me.

I agree the OP is clear: You stipulated that a "non-internet, original photo" and "historical documentation" would suffice to prove Hawk's service. You did not start demanding things like a selfie in front of the board while logged in and holding his uniform until, as you admit, later.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Panther pislA wrote:

Arps approves.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
FavreFan wrote:
From...

FavreFan wrote:
I will send mine to The Wisemen. If The Hawk doesn’t send his, along with documentation of his two Purple Hearts, in a non-internet, original photo with historical corroboration,

To...

FavreFan wrote:
I’d like that as well. I’ve seen a picture of a jacket and I believe Jorr when he says he’s seen some paperwork. That plus Hawk not accepting direct payment isn’t going to get it done. He’s had over a week now to send the right people a photo of himself in front of the CFMB logged in as Hawk with his stuff. From everything I’ve seen so far it sounds like it can be faked within minutes.

Weird, it's almost like you began demanding unreasonable levels of certification when Hawk indicated he would be able to prove his service to your original standards. You also didn't stipulate in OP that Hawk must accept direct payment from you.

You've seen the original photo, JORR vouches (I think) for its authenticity, and he now appears to be in possession of the "historical documentation" you originally demanded. That apology better be sincere.

Wrong. The OP is clear and top of page 6 posts are also clear. The Hawk hasn’t done anything close to doing anything not easily faked.

As of right now there’s zero chance he gets money or an apology and I still think someone is faking the account, mult or not. It takes a day at most to send a photo in fro t of the board and it’s been over a week and he can’t do it. Im not paying someone based on that. If he wanted his money and sincere apology he could have it within hours. It seems like bullshit to me.

I agree the OP is clear: You stipulated that a "non-internet, original photo" and "historical documentation" would suffice to prove Hawk's service. You did not start demanding things like a selfie in front of the board while logged in and holding his uniform until, as you admit, later.

“I will send The Hawk $100.” Tell me what part of that is unclear. I know you’re the biggest attention whore here lately but this isn’t about you.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:35 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
From...

FavreFan wrote:

To...

FavreFan wrote:

“I will send The Hawk $100.” Tell me what part of that is unclear. I know you’re the biggest attention whore here lately but this isn’t about you.

"Lately"?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:38 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Can we talk later about TM's racist memeing and get back to deciding whether Hawk actually served so I can watch MANY posters be forced to humble themselves to someone they hate?

You are a bad person.

As a Board Elder Statesman, I hereby motion that we, as a Board, vote that you take a break from the island until you can behave in a respectful fashion.

Do I have a second of this motion? Must be from a member with either 10 years seniority or at least 10,000 posts.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Panther pislA wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Can we talk later about TM's racist memeing and get back to deciding whether Hawk actually served so I can watch MANY posters be forced to humble themselves to someone they hate?

You are a bad person.

As a Board Elder Statesman, I hereby motion that we, as a Board, vote that you take a break from the island until you can behave in a respectful fashion.

Do I have a second of this motion? Must be from a member with either 10 years seniority or at least 10,000 posts.

Please keep posting in this thread.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
FrankDrebin wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Add six years to 12 and 8 years of service. So not quite half but whatever. Plus I didn't have all that sweet affirmarive action money/scholarships

Plus the college credits earned from the military field you were in.

It was really nice to get credit for some chem/bios. Glad I had my dd214 to prove it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Honestly, if the Hawk/Panther has a relative who served and is even just above average internet savvy he could fake damn near every request you make FF.

You’re backpedaling right now.

Just pay the guy.

Last edited by Jbi11s on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
#FavreStrong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:44 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
From...

FavreFan wrote:

To...

FavreFan wrote:

Can you finally admit that you moved the goalposts with respect to what level of proof Hawk needed to show in order to prove his service?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:44 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:

Arps approves.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

+
+

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:46 pm 

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:48 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

You are a bad person.

Please keep posting in this thread.

Typical Millennial.

Refuses to accept reality and has no concept of class.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:52 pm 

FF = Johnny Doxxalot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Jbi11s wrote:
FF = Johnny Doxxalot

I believe it was Soda Poppinski

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:53 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Don't pay anything FF. Stand your ground! If you back down now, you will lose even more respect.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:54 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
FF = Johnny Doxxalot

I believe it was Soda Poppinski

Exactly, but I’m not saying the first one was a bad thing.

There’s just a pattern here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:08 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
From...

FavreFan wrote:

To...

FavreFan wrote:

Why are you completely discarding Joe Orr's opinion on the matter?

Why don't you just pick up a pile of fresh shit and throw it in Joe's face while you're at it?

You're just an obstinate brat at this point.

Its shameful, Francis.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
FF, your fight is now with JORR. He has the supposed truth of The Hawk’s service...all 40+ pages. 40+ pages of documentation seems like a lot of trouble to go through to win an internet fued with a pissant over a $100...but maybe that’s just me. Perhaps, you should just man up and admit defeat instead of digging your heals in and looking like more of a fool than you already do. I suppose you can find comfort in your micromob, if that’s your thing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:16 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Don't pay anything FF. Stand your ground! If you back down now, you will lose even more respect.

I agree. Don't pull a Trump

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
More posts are being deleted right now. One of which asked Seacrest who else has the power on the board to fuck with people like thisAnother posts(s) were two which outlined exactly what I sent to JORR/ Why?

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:25 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
From...

FavreFan wrote:

To...

FavreFan wrote:

Hold up.

I can be the one to apologize for overlooking this post - if, in fact this is a declaration that the fight is indeed over.

Is this a capitulation, FF? Are we truly done here?

:?: :?: :?:

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:27 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Sure you have a notary public certificate or whatever the hell it is. Why don't you notarize Hawk's info so that this ordeal can be put to rest once and for all?

I let mine expire. Thanks for reminding me to re-up. Its a pain in the ass to renew, though, so I just use the secretary's.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
The Hawk wrote:
More posts are being deleted right now. One of which asked Seacrest who else has the power on the board to fuck with people like thisAnother posts(s) were two which outlined exactly what I sent to JORR/ Why?

ZERO posts from this thread have been deleted this weekend.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:04 pm 

Nas wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Uhhhh.....my "nazi meme" link was deleted.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:07 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
FF, your fight is now with JORR. He has the supposed truth of The Hawk’s service...all 40+ pages. 40+ pages of documentation seems like a lot of trouble to go through to win an internet fued with a pissant over a $100...but maybe that’s just me. Perhaps, you should just man up and admit defeat instead of digging your heals in and looking like more of a fool than you already do. I suppose you can find comfort in your micromob, if that’s your thing.
Uhhh...I think JORR's "40 pages" comment was referring to the length of this thread.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:09 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Nas wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Uhhhh.....my "nazi meme" link was deleted.

Yeah disregard that statement. I'm an idiot.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 62  Next