It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:47 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Are you guys getting the Tel Aviv / Jerusalem travel ads? They are annoying as hell even with two hotties.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:01 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Are you guys getting the Tel Aviv / Jerusalem travel ads? They are annoying as hell even with two hotties.

Yep!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:07 pm 

pizza_Place: *
Regular Reader wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yep!

Adblocker, try it.

I bet you watch commercials too? :lol:

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:22 pm 

Free Ajent wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yep!

Adblocker, try it.

I am talking about tv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:23 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yep!

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
pittmike wrote:
Free Ajent wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yep!

Adblocker, try it.

I am talking about tv

Yeah very nice commericals.

Part of me wonders if we see that commercial because we frequent this site where (((they))) are talked about frequently.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:04 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Free Ajent wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yep!

Adblocker, try it.

I am talking about tv

Yeah very nice commericals.

Part of me wonders if we see that commercial because we frequent this site where (((they))) are talked about frequently.

I actually looked it up. Was thinking it was just here due to large (((population))). But now it’s world wide.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Goal is to owe as little as possible.

I'd like to think the goal is to pay zero, but that isn't likely for most of us. I would like to owe the maximum possible without causing mandatory quarterly payments or underpayment penalties or to trigger an audit (nothing to hide, just a hassle). Assuming, of course, that the reduced amount paid in during the year is available to pay the piper on April 15th.

In 2018 I changed my W-4 to declare 47 dependents and invested the extra income in lottery tickets and monorail stocks!! Cha-Ching!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
K Effective wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Goal is to owe as little as possible.

I'd like to think the goal is to pay zero, but that isn't likely for most of us. I would like to owe the maximum possible without causing mandatory quarterly payments or underpayment penalties or to trigger an audit (nothing to hide, just a hassle). Assuming, of course, that the reduced amount paid in during the year is available to pay the piper on April 15th.

In 2018 I changed my W-4 to declare 47 dependents and invested the extra income in lottery tickets and monorail stocks!! Cha-Ching!!

Yeah paying 0 would best but like you say it's rarely happening.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:34 am 

Panther pislA wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Did my taxes and I owe Uncle Sam 3 grand. The wife is pissed at Trump. I tried explaining we paid LESS taxes overall in 2018 and it's our fault we didn't amend our W4s. She threatened that we should move to Canada (she was born there). Oh ya taxes will be lower there :lol:

Poor KW

It is funny how people equate refunds with how much they actually pay. I made two estimated payments in 2018 to avoid that fate. Still waiting to see how it will work out but have to get rest of the tax docs.

Will be nice to avoid AMT this year since that was one of the big fixes with the tax changes.

Punch yourself if you get a refund - because, due to poor planning, you just gave the US Government an interest-free loan!

I think of it more like letting your friend hold a portion of your money on your way to vegas with the instruction not to give it to you under any circumstances

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Variety packs always put one shitty product in to the pack. It's not going to get people to buy it separately, you won't magically it people to like it. It fucks up the pack and then mom has to be the bad guy and say I'm not buying anymore til all those are gone. My mom used to buy the cereal packs hoping I'd eat breakfast and we'd have 10 small frosted mini wheat boxes. Frito Lay is trying to screw me with Funyons. They have one phenomenal pack the classic mix that's like fucking big foot. It's out there but no one can find it. Fuckers!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:16 am 

There are a lot of people who like Funyons. I'm not one of them but they do exist. It seems like people acquire a taste for them in college

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:21 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Funyons aren't the best but arent' the worst either.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:26 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Spaulding wrote:
Variety packs always put one shitty product in to the pack. It's not going to get people to buy it separately, you won't magically it people to like it. It fucks up the pack and then mom has to be the bad guy and say I'm not buying anymore til all those are gone. My mom used to buy the cereal packs hoping I'd eat breakfast and we'd have 10 small frosted mini wheat boxes. Frito Lay is trying to screw me with Funyons. They have one phenomenal pack the classic mix that's like fucking big foot. It's out there but no one can find it. Fuckers!

Tale as old as time. I’m trying to remember what my house’s Hilda’s up if chips. I’m thinking it was Fritos but I’m a current fan of them so maybe not. We only got the cereal ones once or twice on vacation and mom and dad took care of the ones my brother and I would pass on.. Still not as bad as the time my mom brought home grape nuts. Gravel and milk, part of a balanced breakfast.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:41 am 

So I have been eyeing adopting a new dog. Trying to do the right things and find a rescue compatible with our last remaining Chocolate Lab. Well, what a fucking quagmire. Everyone wants more information than getting a mortgage and all of this and that. That is even before compatibility discussions.

For the love of God you are in the business of finding homes for dogs. Take it easy.

By the way, apparently it has been so long since I bought a new puppy that they now are on par price wise with quality used cars.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:49 am 

good dolphin wrote:
There are a lot of people who like Funyons. I'm not one of them but they do exist. It seems like people acquire a taste for them in college

They are a favorite of many players on my softball team for "road trips".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:02 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
pittmike wrote:
So I have been eyeing adopting a new dog. Trying to do the right things and find a rescue compatible with our last remaining Chocolate Lab. Well, what a fucking quagmire. Everyone wants more information than getting a mortgage and all of this and that. That is even before compatibility discussions.

For the love of God you are in the business of finding homes for dogs. Take it easy.

By the way, apparently it has been so long since I bought a new puppy that they now are on par price wise with quality used cars.

We tried to rescue a rabbit. They wouldn’t give us one because we didn’t commit to giving it enough exercise. Drove straight to the pet store and got one for $29.99. Owned rabbits since childhood.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:05 am 

denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:

We tried to rescue a rabbit. They wouldn’t give us one because we didn’t commit to giving it enough exercise. Drove straight to the pet store and got one for $29.99. Owned rabbits since childhood.

Yeah right. :lol: On one hand how much do you make and do you have a big fenced yard? Lots and yes. Why do you have to be at work so long while the dog is on its own? See number 1. wtf?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:07 am 

pittmike wrote:
denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yeah right. :lol: On one hand how much do you make and do you have a big fenced yard? Lots and yes. Why do you have to be at work so long while the dog is on its own? See number 1. wtf?

Yeah, I never quite understood how it's nearly impossible know to adopt an animal. Even a bad home would probably be better than a dog just living in a cage for eternity at a shelter.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:12 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
It's sad that some of you are such degenerates that you can't even qualify to own a dog.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:40 am 

Douchebag wrote:
pittmike wrote:
denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yeah, I never quite understood how it's nearly impossible know to adopt an animal. Even a bad home would probably be better than a dog just living in a cage for eternity at a shelter.

We fostered dogs a few years ago and I would get to see the applications and was always like, yeah that sounds fine but the crazy people in charge would negate all the applicants unless they were perfect, ie the dog would never be alone, get 8 walks a day and a twice weekly massage. When I finally got the last pup adopted out (how frigging hard is it find a home for a puppy) they tried to get me take more. 8 months for an easy adopt? No thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:18 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
pittmike wrote:
denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:

We fostered dogs a few years ago and I would get to see the applications and was always like, yeah that sounds fine but the crazy people in charge would negate all the applicants unless they were perfect, ie the dog would never be alone, get 8 walks a day and a twice weekly massage. When I finally got the last pup adopted out (how frigging hard is it find a home for a puppy) they tried to get me take more. 8 months for an easy adopt? No thank you.

You come across more pups let me know, I know a few people looking to adopt a dog this summer.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:02 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
pittmike wrote:

I hear ya. It was a very annoying process when we adopted a dog. There was one place that asked us if we would agree for a home inspection. GTFO of here! We're not going to let you walk around our house so you can judge if we would be acceptable dog owners. For fuck sakes! My wife and I had each had a dog for 14-15 years. We each have a masters degree+ with professional careers which involve a lot of public trust and that is not enough for you to let us adopt a dog that others have not wanted? Fuck off!

Yeah- it made me angry. I tell people now, lie to them. Tell them what they want to hear. You have a fenced in yard and someone is home all day long. We ended up getting great dog but those places lost a few donations from me in the process.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:17 am 

Right Dac.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:25 am 

The home check is crazy. We took dozens of photos when we did the fostering. Once accepted we basically had free reign to let them do what we let our dogs do. The rescue I had wanted to be involved with wasnt willing to do it on well. Whatever, it was an experience and one not likely to do again as the people are difficult. We end up having people ask all the time if we will take their dog or friend’s dog. If we took every dog offered we’d have dozens. As is we have too many.

Some of these people involved are absolutely nuts.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:34 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
DAC wrote:
I hear ya.

Don't steal my phrase, por favor.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: Gem City
DAC wrote:
pittmike wrote:

I hear ya. It was a very annoying process when we adopted a dog. There was one place that asked us if we would agree for a home inspection. GTFO of here! We're not going to let you walk around our house so you can judge if we would be acceptable dog owners. For fuck sakes! My wife and I had each had a dog for 14-15 years. We each have a masters degree+ with professional careers which involve a lot of public trust and that is not enough for you to let us adopt a dog that others have not wanted? Fuck off!

Yeah- it made me angry. I tell people now, lie to them. Tell them what they want to hear. You have a fenced in yard and someone is home all day long. We ended up getting great dog but those places lost a few donations from me in the process.

We adopted through an agency that had us sign a form saying they could visit your home and check on the dog at any point. They never did though. I’m guessing they use that to scare away ne’er do wells.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:05 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
The dog adoption places are ridiculous. I used to volunteer at one, and all the workers there agreed that the rules were stupid. For every 1 bad home they avoid, they probably scare away 5 legit families. It's weird that they beg people to adopt and then put them through the 33rd degree.

On another complaint note, I took my daughter to her first gymnastics class this morning, and I am not going to be able to deal with her doing sports. All the coaches and teachers are 20-somethings with tight asses and yoga pants.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:07 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Just go to a bathroom and masturbate.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:08 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Jbi11s wrote:
Just go to a bathroom and masturbate.

It crossed my mind.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 190  Next