It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:01 am 

The paczki line is generally a civilized group.

The bakery opens at 5:30. A dozen or so people arrive beforehand. The doors aren't open and its cold so people wait in their cars, using the honor system to determine who is first out of the early arrivers. The line is quick anyway as this group generally pre orders. Some dusty old coot arrived at about 5:29 seeing a group of people sitting in their cars waiting for the opening door. He decided he would stand at the door and then take first in line in front of people he knew were there before him. This leads to a couple of other assholes following his lead.

When the door opened, everyone entered to stand in line with the assholes in the lead. Someone loudly pointed out that they jumped the line and I responded loudly back that Jesus must have meant them when he said the last shall be first. Everyone gave a mocking laugh. On the way out, the guy then wanted the line to break apart so that he could get through it to leave. He walked up to me and said excuse me. I told him that, after he had knowingly jumped the line, he was now going to be polite. I moved when the line moved, not before. Dick move by me I guess. I'll confess to the moment of satisfaction I found in my sin.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:04 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Waiting in car means dick, first one at the door is first one in line.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:08 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:

The bakery opens at 5:30. A dozen or so people arrive beforehand. The doors aren't open and its cold so people wait in their cars, using the honor system to determine who is first out of the early arrivers. The line is quick anyway as this group generally pre orders. Some dusty old coot arrived at about 5:29 seeing a group of people sitting in their cars waiting for the opening door. He decided he would stand at the door and then take first in line in front of people he knew were there before him. This leads to a couple of other assholes following his lead.

When the door opened, everyone entered to stand in line with the assholes in the lead. Someone loudly pointed out that they jumped the line and I responded loudly back that Jesus must have meant them when he said the last shall be first. Everyone gave a mocking laugh. On the way out, the guy then wanted the line to break apart so that he could get through it to leave. He walked up to me and said excuse me. I told him that, after he had knowingly jumped the line, he was now going to be polite. I moved when the line moved, not before. Dick move by me I guess. I'll confess to the moment of satisfaction I found in my sin.

Thanks for the recap on how Poland was over run for most of the 20th century.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: John's
All that shit for a jelly donut. People are idiots.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:56 am 

312player wrote:
Waiting in car means dick, first one at the door is first one in line.

This guy gets it. Good Dolphin needs to man up and wait properly in line for his Fat Tuesday doughnuts.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:12 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
If you can wait in a fucking car, you can wait at a fucking door. However, If I'm standing at the door and you'd like to get your fatass out of the warm car and explain your "bakery system", I'm all ears.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:19 pm 

Yeah, when you arrived in your car means dick. It's the line outside the door that matters.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I would have punched dolphin in his loud fuckin mouth!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:37 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:

Dolphin was the rude guy out of line here and he's got the balls to complain. Smh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:38 pm 

I'd like the address of this bakery so I can show up at 5:29 tomorrow and tell these pollocks how a line is formed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:58 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
2700 S California

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
good dolphin wrote:

This explains so much.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:38 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:

and then you would have walked to the dentist with your teeth in your hands.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:41 pm 

312player wrote:
I'd like the address of this bakery so I can show up at 5:29 tomorrow and tell these pollocks how a line is formed.

you'd look foolish waiting in line for paczki the day after paczki day

you'd look foolish if you didn't as well

sorry your life sucks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
good dolphin wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

and then you would have walked to the dentist with your teeth in your hands.

It really is puhnch-key day!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:52 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
good dolphin wrote:
you'd look foolish waiting in line for paczki the day after paczki day

you'd look foolish if you didn't as well

sorry your life sucks
:lol:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:55 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

:shock: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:05 pm 
Site Admin

Regular Reader wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Let someone walk all over you... but make them say excuse me on the way out. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:16 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Let someone walk all over you... but make them say excuse me on the way out. :lol:

I know of an island on the opposite side of Europe whose history could be described similarly

Last edited by good dolphin on Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:29 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

The guy was first in line and a bunch of stubborn pollocks gotta give him shit and make him say excuse me to leave. How bout Stanley wakes up earlier and gets in line at the door if he wants to be first.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:31 pm 

312player wrote:
The guy was first in line and a bunch of stubborn pollocks gotta give him shit and make him say excuse me to leave. How bout Stanley wakes up earlier and gets in line at the door if he wants to be first.

He can't even win the jelly doughnut sweepstakes, much less the Machado sweepstakes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:59 pm 
Site Admin

good dolphin wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I know of an island on the opposite side of Europe whose history could be described similarly

Try cutting in line on St Paddy's Day in an Irish bar for a beer.

You'll realize the difference right about the time you get KO'd, but before you hit the floor in a horizontal position.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:16 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
312player wrote:

He can't even win the jelly doughnut sweepstakes, much less the Machado sweepstakes

Easy pal. :eye: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:36 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

You'll realize the difference right about the time you get KO'd, but before you hit the floor in a horizontal position.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:10 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
:lol: All this angst over some shitty, jelly donuts. Meh- there were a couple boxes at work that people kept shoving in their piehole. I passed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:11 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
312player wrote:

Lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:44 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
Sorry Spaulding. My wife lost her rescue dog this past May to that. It happened so fast we never even got to surgery with him (I think they should have but who knows. Spleen ruptured and he was in rough, tough shape)

I'm so sorry. If the gums were grey or showning other signs of bleeding out then they can't do much. They said it's low probability to survive the surgery. I'm a worry wart and pain in the ass with a touch of hypochondriac. I got home from work at about 10:15 and at 11:00 I said either you or I am taking her to a 24 hour vet. Her rolled his eyes at me and took her. It happened really fast. She was acting normal til about 4:00 in the afternoon and then there was a shift in her behavior.

Thanks Frank.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:46 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

+1
Great way to start Lent.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:49 am 

Seacrest wrote:

Ah but sometimes you can get in with them.

Or know the bartenders.

Or tip really really well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 190  Next