It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:31 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
maybe JERKWOULD ought to wear a BRIGHT PINK vvst so JUAN can sea him on his TRYCICLE??????????????

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:43 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Kirkwood wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Kirkwood turns misogynistic when he's wronged.

Surprised?

I'm an equal opportunity hater when someone decides to use their car to kill me

No worries. A little honest self examination is a good thing. Let's try to keep this unfortunate incident in your mind next time you reflect on human nature. After all, it is undoubtedly, imperfect.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Nardi wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Kirkwood turns misogynistic when he's wronged.

Surprised?

I'm an equal opportunity hater when someone decides to use their car to kill me

No worries. A little honest self examination is a good thing. Let's try to keep this unfortunate incident in your mind next time you reflect on human nature. After all, it is undoubtedly, imperfect.

AGREED! Maybe you'll eventually learn to stop victim blaming! May you have a blessed evening

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
He already used equal opportunity. Next is he has many friends that are women, it was in anger, or you misunderstood.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:01 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
He already used equal opportunity. Next is he has many friends that are women, it was in anger, or you misunderstood.

I'm not misunderstood. It was 100% anger and I meant every word.

Running me over is a mistake. Running away IS NOT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:09 pm 

That makes misogyny okay!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:16 pm 

Spaulding wrote:

Yes! I do hate the woman who hit me with a car and ran off! Crazy!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:24 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Kirkwood wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

But not the woman who wants to wipe out Israel, throw gays off buildings, and make your wife wear a headscarf. Hating that woman would be insane!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:28 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

But not the woman who wants to wipe out Israel, throw gays off buildings, and make your wife wear a headscarf. Hating that woman would be insane!

That's not what this is about. He brought gender into it and I want to know why other than he hates women.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:32 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Spaulding wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

That's not what this is about. He brought gender into it and I want to know why other than he hates women.

Are you boozing Spaulding? When some asshole hits you on your bike you're probably going to hate them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:33 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

Oh. For a second there I thought you hated her for what she was along with what she did.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:37 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Are you boozing Spaulding? When some asshole hits you on your bike you're probably going to hate them.

Sure but why bring gender in? Would he call you a Caller Bob? It's specifically used to demean women. If I wanted to call somebody a Caller Bob I could, I'm a woman.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:39 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Sure but why bring gender in? Would he call you a attractive lady? It's specifically used to demean women. If I wanted to call somebody a attractive lady I could, I'm a woman.

I don't give a shit whether it's a man or a woman. I'm going to use the most derogatory insulting language possible when their carelessness could've killed me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:43 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:
I don't give a shit whether it's a man or a woman. I'm going to use the most derogatory insulting language possible when their carelessness could've killed me

That's not OKAY! Why didn't you use the N word then? People can't say that because it's so offensive. You went with Caller Bob specifically for a woman. You hate us. You probably voted for Trump or will in the future. You clearly aren't an ally to feminists.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:50 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

That's not OKAY! Why didn't you use the N word then? People can't say that because it's so offensive. You went with attractive lady specifically for a woman. You hate us. You probably voted for Trump or will in the future. You clearly aren't an ally to feminists.

Ok

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:50 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Franky T wrote:
pittmike wrote:
It looks like I am about to lose one of my front teeth. I am also beginning to learn about the shitty state of dental health plans.

It seems that due to something that happened 30 years ago the roots and small amount of bone are being dissolved. at any rate I need an implant or bridge after it is removed. It is not cheap and seems illogical how they choose to cover things or not.

I had a front tooth pulled earlier this spring due to a crack that happened lord knows when. It's crazy that with all the advances in medicine that pulling a tooth is still basically just a pair of pliers and have at it. Enjoy six months with your flipper tooth. Getting my implant post on the 29th and am not looking forward to it.

Right.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:52 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Kirkwood wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Raining, snowing, or sunshine, there is no excuse for leaving the scene of an accident. smh.

Cop called me an hour later and let me know they also have accident and the dumb b-itch on big brother cameras that are set up around the lakefront path.

See ya dirty c.unt

You really are such a pussy. It’s remarkable actually. Put a gun in your mouth. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:05 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Spaulding wrote:

I'm happy you agree. Put mayo on my sandwich goddamnit.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:07 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

That's not OKAY! Why didn't you use the N word then? People can't say that because it's so offensive. You went with attractive lady specifically for a woman. You hate us. You probably voted for Trump or will in the future. You clearly aren't an ally to feminists.

Ok

Come on let's talk...When Trump uses the most derogatory insulting language possible his supporters are racists. Just the worst, shouldn't have jobs, or vote or have any rights. Why do you get to use the most derogatory insulting language possible and be free and clear of misogyny? Or did you speak out of turn? Or anger? but not really hate women. Or something else altogether?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:25 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

Ok

Come on let's talk...When Trump uses the most derogatory insulting language possible his supporters are racists. Just the worst, shouldn't have jobs, or vote or have any rights. Why do you get to use the most derogatory insulting language possible and be free and clear of misogyny? Or did you speak out of turn? Or anger? but not really hate women. Or something else altogether?

I'm not sure I could be anymore clear. I hate that woman because she was careless with a 3,000+ lb box of metal along a well-known recreational route full of cyclists and runners. Her time was more important than my life. She ran her car into me, checked if I was OK for 2 minutes and drove off. I now have road rash all over my body, a possible concussion, hospital bills, missed work and an unsalvageable bicycle.

Mistakes happen. But when she ran off without waiting for the police, providing her information or essentially doing anything more than the bare minimum...she can go to hell. I can't wait until she's caught. I don't want her in jail. I just want my bills taken care of and a replacement bike.

If you still don't understand why I'm hateful towards this woman then I can't help you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:42 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

Ok

I'm not sure I could be anymore clear. I hate that woman because she was careless with a 3,000+ lb box of metal along a well-known recreational route full of cyclists and runners. Her time was more important than my life. She ran her car into me, checked if I was OK for 2 minutes and drove off. I now have road rash all over my body, a possible concussion, hospital bills, missed work and an unsalvageable bicycle.

Mistakes happen. But when she ran off without waiting for the police, providing her information or essentially doing anything more than the bare minimum...she can go to hell. I can't wait until she's caught. I don't want her in jail. I just want my bills taken care of and a replacement bike.

If you still don't understand why I'm hateful towards this woman then I can't help you.

Actually, we understand completely. Maybe now you will too. Judge not lest ye be judged? Or something to that effect. You had real life just sock you in the face. I wish nothing but the best for you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:46 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:

I think you could be more clear. You publicly used the worst thing you could think of toward that woman (in anger). Are you irredeemable? Do you hate women? Think they can't drive for shit? If it was a black guy or any other ethnicity who had hit you what would the worst thing you could have lashed out with have been? Would you have said it? Is it worse than what you said about the woman? If so, why? You think there is a hierarchy of justice and I'm lower down in the rankings? That's what I need to understand and I'd like your help.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
SUVs are the fucking worst.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:48 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

I think you could be more clear. You publicly used the worst thing you could think of toward that woman (in anger). Are you irredeemable? Do you hate women? Think they can't drive for shit? If it was a black guy or any other ethnicity who had hit you what would the worst thing you could have lashed out with have been? Would you have said it? Is it worse than what you said about the woman? If so, why? You think there is a hierarchy of justice and I'm lower down in the rankings? That's what I need to understand and I'd like your help.

You’re babbling nonsense

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:54 am 

Kirkwood wrote:
You’re babbling nonsense

What part do you feel is nonsense? Or is it something you arbitrarily decide? Racism is real, sexism is not? (Your) Anger is more powerful than justice or righteousness?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:06 am 

Furious Styles wrote:
SUVs are the fucking worst.

And women too.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:52 am 

Especially when theyre shitfaced and posting on message boards

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:55 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Spaulding wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Sure but why bring gender in? Would he call you a attractive lady? It's specifically used to demean women. If I wanted to call somebody a attractive lady I could, I'm a woman.

The attractive lady thing is killing me :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:29 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Kirkwood wrote:
Dumb b-itch wasn’t looking both ways crossing the Lakefront Path with her SUV and nailed me on my bike. She ran out to check if I was OK and then scooted. Didn’t give her contact info or anything.

Poor bike is damaged and got some road rash. Luckily always wear a helmet so could’ve been way worse

You bicyclists are always causing trouble.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:05 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Kirkwood wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Raining, snowing, or sunshine, there is no excuse for leaving the scene of an accident. smh.

Cop called me an hour later and let me know they also have accident and the dumb b-itch on big brother cameras that are set up around the lakefront path.

See ya dirty c.unt

Okay, maybe Spaulding is on a Cutty Sark bender, but you had to actively find workarounds of words that specifically demean women. You couldn't just go with "idiot" or "fuckhead"?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 190  Next