It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:48 pm 

Mine too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Bagels wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
yesterday driving on the dan ryan on our way to marz brewing in bridgeport an unhinged micro dick loser pointed his gun at our car. he was driving like a psycho as is typical on the dan ryan and got pissed that i was trying to cut over to the right to get off at 35th. he was trying to cut over to the right too to get around me. i would've been out of his way in the left lane so he coud've continued driving like a dumbass if he just waited 5 seconds.

he yells at my car when he passes me and then cuts me off. i flash my lights at him so he points his gun at our truck. my wife freaks out and starts to cry. i try to tell her that's just the lawless dan ryan for ya. now she wants a FOID card and concealed carry license. :lol:

that fucker has turned my wife into fucking rambo wannabe. thanks a lot fucking asshole.

what did you have to drink at Marz ?

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:09 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Bagels wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
yesterday driving on the dan ryan on our way to marz brewing in bridgeport an unhinged micro dick loser pointed his gun at our car. he was driving like a psycho as is typical on the dan ryan and got pissed that i was trying to cut over to the right to get off at 35th. he was trying to cut over to the right too to get around me. i would've been out of his way in the left lane so he coud've continued driving like a dumbass if he just waited 5 seconds.

he yells at my car when he passes me and then cuts me off. i flash my lights at him so he points his gun at our truck. my wife freaks out and starts to cry. i try to tell her that's just the lawless dan ryan for ya. now she wants a FOID card and concealed carry license. :lol:

that fucker has turned my wife into fucking rambo wannabe. thanks a lot fucking asshole.

what did you have to drink at Marz ?

:lol:

The better question is what did she? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Mine too.

:lol: why you lying?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:08 am 

Yesterday our town/school took a huge hit. Some of our football boys were caravanning back to town after hanging out at a local lake. The first vehicle lost control and flipped over. 4 boys in the vehicle and no seatbelts being worn. Driver and passenger seat were ejected, one of them had the vehicle land on him. They both died instantly. The 2 in the backseat were able to climb out with minimal injuries. There where about 10 boys in the group all together. One of them tried giving CPR to one of them while they waited for the paramedics. I am just heartbroken. The 2 boys that died were great kids. I cannot even imagine what their families are going through right now. And the poor boys that were witness to all of this and had to stand there and watch their buddies die. We had a about a 5 hour vigil at our football field last night...teachers, coaches, administrators and a ton of kids and parents. Such brokenness.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:22 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
RFDC wrote:
Yesterday our town/school took a huge hit. Some of our football boys were caravanning back to town after hanging out at a local lake. The first vehicle lost control and flipped over. 4 boys in the vehicle and no seatbelts being worn. Driver and passenger seat were ejected, one of them had the vehicle land on him. They both died instantly. The 2 in the backseat were able to climb out with minimal injuries. There where about 10 boys in the group all together. One of them tried giving CPR to one of them while they waited for the paramedics. I am just heartbroken. The 2 boys that died were great kids. I cannot even imagine what their families are going through right now. And the poor boys that were witness to all of this and had to stand there and watch their buddies die. We had a about a 5 hour vigil at our football field last night...teachers, coaches, administrators and a ton of kids and parents. Such brokenness.

That's beyond awful.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:29 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
RFDC wrote:

Wow, man. I can't even imagine how this feels... much love to you man.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:32 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
That sucks, RFDC. Hopefully you and other can find some comfort in the coming days.

....wear seatbelts all the time.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:43 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Absolutely. You hope that in the midst of such a terrible event that lesson is hammered home to people.

Yesterday morning I took one of my daughters to take her driving test and get her license. Then we come home to find two of her friends dead. It made me want to never let her in a car again.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:50 am 
100000 CLUB

I totaled a car when I was about 18. I would have went thru the windshield had I not had my seatbelt on. I've always thought a great thing when teaching anyone how to drive would be to get them into a simulator that mimics being in a crash. Once they get that 'jolt' of having a car hit you at 30mph, they would likely never drive anywhere unbuckled.

I imagine the mental trauma of seeing everything might be just as bad if not worse than some of the physical injuries that were inflicted. Good for the CPR kid in at least trying to do something to help!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
peaches are the worst. just bit into one and it was absolutely disgusting

i feel of all fruit, your chances of actually getting a good peach are very slim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:39 pm 

Bagels wrote:

i feel of all fruit, your chances of actually getting a good peach are very slim

Kramer: Well, they're in...

Jerry: What's in?

Kramer: The MACANAW PEACHES ,Jerry , the MACANAW PEACHES!!!!

Jerry: Aah! .. right. The ones from Oregon that are only ripe for two weeks a year..

Kramer: Yeah Yeah I split a case with Newman..I waited all year for this.. Oooh this is fantastic..

Makes your taste buds come alive....It's like having a circus in your mouth.....Take a taste

Jerry: Nah, I don't wanna

Kramer: Come on ,Just take a taste

Jerry: I don't want it..

Kramer: Come on JUST TASTE!!!

Jerry: I DON'T WANT IT ....

Kramer: HE..YA. AYA. AYYYYYAAAAA!!!!

Jerry: I am not gonna taste your peach. I ate some one's pecan last night, I'm not gonna eat your peach.

Kramer: Jerry , this is a miracle of nature that exists for a brief period. It's like the Aurora Borealis.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

JERRY: Bad peach?

KRAMER: It's terrible!

JERRY: Did you get that at Joe's?

KRAMER: Yeah, of course I got it at Joe's.

JERRY: That's surprising, his fruit is usually the best.

KRAMER: You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna return this.

JERRY: You're returning used fruit?

KRAMER: Jerry this peach is sub par.

[location: Joe's]

JOE: So what do you want me to do?

KRAMER: I want restitution.

JOE: Restitution? You want restitution? Why should I give you restitution?

KRAMER: Because it's no good.

JOE: When you put that fruit out, that's where it ends for me.

KRAMER: It's still your fruit, you gotta stand behind your fruit.

JOE: I stand behind my fruit.

KRAMER: So...

JOE: Hey, you got a bad peach? That's an act of God. He makes the peaches. I don't make the peaches, I sell the peaches. You have a problem? You talk to him.

KRAMER: You know this whole place is going vrrrrrrrrrrrrt, downhill. I could have come in here last week with a bad plum but I let it go.

JOE: Well let me put a solution for you: do your business elsewhere, I don't want your business.

KRAMER: Oh now you don't want my business.

JOE: No, I don't want your business and from this moment you're banned from the store, you're banned!

KRAMER: But what am I gonna do for fruit?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
So sorry, RFDC.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:54 pm 

That's rough. Sorry RFDC.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Seacrest wrote:
RFDC wrote:

That's beyond awful.

Agreed entirely. Not sure what else can be said about such a dreadful experience.

And here I clicked on this thread to complain about my #31 tooth being torn out of my head today.

If it's not too distasteful to suggest, if the local online paper(s) carry a story about the funeral/memorial services, maybe post a link or two, Ralphus.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
There but for the grace of God...for a lot of us.

Gut wrenching

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:57 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Absolutely. You hope that in the midst of such a terrible event that lesson is hammered home to people.

Yesterday morning I took one of my daughters to take her driving test and get her license. Then we come home to find two of her friends dead. It made me want to never let her in a car again.

Nothing worse than fearing for the safety of your child or their friends after something like this. But I wish nothing but the best for your family and friends.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:18 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Death of young people close to you can make a profound impact on many lives. It’s pretty amazing the teach people have to one another and at times never realized until late.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:32 am 

My cousins wife killed herself sometime in the last couple days. Hung herself in the garage. Her teenage daughter found her this morning doing a check on her. Not sure why the daughter was gone for a few days, details are not known yet.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:40 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Darkside wrote:
My cousins wife killed herself sometime in the last couple days. Hung herself in the garage. Her teenage daughter found her this morning doing a check on her. Not sure why the daughter was gone for a few days, details are not known yet.

Ugh...awful

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:42 am 
100000 CLUB

That is just fucking brutal.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:46 am 

I guess they're getting separated and she was going to lose custody because of some substance issues. Again details are hazy. I don't see these cousins much, maybe every third or fourth Thanksgiving or something. Funny thing is as l got the text message on this i was working in Woodstock about 3 blocks from their house.
But damn that kid is gonna be scarred for life opening the garage door and seeing that.
I'm not much of a praying guy but I'll be asking for some comfort for her if a God type guy would grant that.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:15 pm 

Damn that is awful for that kid. :( Very sorry for your family

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Bagels wrote:

Peaches (and nectarines) are the Jay Cutler of fruit. The upside is fucking tremendous. I’ll put a delicious juicy peach up against anything. You just build up your hope and then... bam. Piece of shit covered in fuzz.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Bagels wrote:

Peaches (and nectarines) are the Jay Cutler of fruit. The upside is fucking tremendous. I’ll put a delicious juicy peach up against anything. You just build up your hope and then... bam. Piece of shit covered in fuzz.

I thought they come in a can, put there by a man, in a factory, DOWNTOWN!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:59 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:

The true hottie in that movie (Salli Richardson) was a classmate. Hung with her one night in the early 90s playing pop-a-shot and couldn't count the number of guys who tripped/stumbled trying to discreetly ogle her.

I remember being jealous as hell of her then boyfriend.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I have fast food like once a month generally. Due to circumstances I had it for breakfast and lunch today. Not sure what the fuck I was thinking but this was a bad idea.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Mama Santa's
Why are there so many damn speed bumps?!? How about you just teach your kids to be careful crossing the streets!?!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 190  Next