It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Comes out Tuesday guys...go get it!!!!

IGN.com gives it a 9/10!

Even the fanboys on youtube are leaving mostly positive reviews!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I was wondering when this was finally going to make it to the 360...that being said, it will be hard to break the hold COD4 has on me...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:52 pm 

lipidquadcab wrote:
it will be hard to break the hold COD4 has on me...

welcome to the club... and say goodbye to your life (whatever that was before...probably just a different game :wink: ).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:41 pm 

WestmontMike wrote:
lipidquadcab wrote:

welcome to the club... and say goodbye to your life (whatever that was before...probably just a different game :wink: ).

Before COD4 it was GTA IV...before that it was Halo 3...before that it was Oblivion...before that it was Gears of War...before that it was Final Fantasy XII...before that it was Kingdom Hearts II...before that it was Final Fantasy X...before that it was Kingdom Hearts...before that it was Gran Turismo 3...before that it was Metal Gear Solid 2...before that it was Grand Theft Auto III...before that it was Starcraft...before that it was Goldeneye...everything begins with Goldeneye...what I wouldn't give for a game of Goldeneye right now... :alien:

Wow...that was fun...let's do it again sometime...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:51 pm 

lipidquadcab wrote:

Before COD4 it was GTA IV...before that it was Halo 3...before that it was Oblivion...before that it was Gears of War...before that it was Final Fantasy XII...before that it was Kingdom Hearts II...before that it was Final Fantasy X...before that it was Kingdom Hearts...before that it was Gran Turismo 3...before that it was Metal Gear Solid 2...before that it was Grand Theft Auto III...before that it was Starcraft...before that it was Goldeneye...everything begins with Goldeneye...what I wouldn't give for a game of Goldeneye right now... :alien:

for me it was always CircleMUD, Civilization III, Empire Earth, King's Quest III, Warcraft I & II, Space Quest I, II, III, and IV, King's Quest VII, Quest for Glory I & III, Planetfall, Zork, Police Quest I & III, and the greatest game of all time...

The Sims.

8)

Although most of those now, I never play anymore...but I do enjoy watching the longplays on YouTube.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
lipidquadcab wrote:
WestmontMike wrote:
lipidquadcab wrote:

Wrong! Everything began with Pong! :geek: :brilsmurf: :dwarf:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:37 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
W_Z wrote:
Although most of those now, I never play anymore...but I do enjoy watching the longplays on YouTube.

Glad I'm not the only one who does that. I watched full run-throughs of Bionic Commando, Contra, and Ikari Warriors for no reason at all.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:34 pm 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
W_Z wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one who does that. I watched full run-throughs of Bionic Commando, Contra, and Ikari Warriors for no reason at all.

I'm a fan of the kid that beat Super Mario Bros 3 in like 11 minutes or something rediculous like that...put that little kid from "The Wizard" to shame...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
lipidquadcab wrote:
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
W_Z wrote:

I'm a fan of the kid that beat Super Mario Bros 3 in like 11 minutes or something rediculous like that...put that little kid from "The Wizard" to shame...

I like the one where the guy beats the first Super Mario Bros. in about 9 minutes. I should try that.