It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cancellation updates
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:10 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Really? Can you give some examples or evidence to support that? Tara Reade ended #metoo. To say anything else is simply bullshit.

Aziz Ansari, Johnny Depp, Chris Hardwick, Ryan Seacrest.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
And the hatred for Donald Trump is EXPLICITLY about Hillary Clinton.

:lol:

Well that's just a big pile of bullshit and you knew it when you typed it. I don't get your HDS. It's worse than any case of TDS in the world.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:14 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Uh guys, #MeToo certainly didn't lose. The only reason you can call it dead is because it succeeded so comprehensively. Same goes for BLM.

This is what the people want. Either conform to it and embrace it or get out of the way. I know both Brick and JORR have enough money to afford the private army subscription, so you guys will likely be OK. Eventually this leftism will collapse on its own the way it always does, gotta let it run its course. The time to resist it was the Bush era, really.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:19 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Well that's just a big pile of bullshit and you knew it when you typed it. I don't get your HDS. It's worse than any case of TDS in the world.

Are you really going to sit here and tell me you felt exactly the same way about Trump before he ran against Clinton? Because I assure you, that isn't the case for most of those who are obsessed with him. He committed the unforgivable sin of defeating the anointed first female president. Of course, the Republicans he humiliated in the primary hate him too and their flunkies have become "Never Trump" but that's an insignificant group when compared to #THE RESISTANCE.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:23 am 

I dont hate him but he's a retard and I cant take it any more. For a long time he was My Retard and the people who control him did some OK stuff, but now he's gone too far. Being Xi Jinping's personal ball-washer was the last straw.

I reckon I'm not alone. Still wont vote democrat though, wont debase myself to that level. I am fairly certain I speak for many millions of people who feel roughly the same way.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:23 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Are you really going to sit here and tell me you felt exactly the same way about Trump before he ran against Clinton? Because I assure you, that isn't the case for most of those who are obsessed with him. He committed the unforgivable sin of defeating the anointed first female president. Of course, the Republicans he humiliated in the primary hate him too and their flunkies have become "Never Trump" but that's an insignificant group when compared to #THE RESISTANCE.

I'm really going to sit here and tell you that the Trump hate has NOTHING to do with Hillary Clinton. Only a truly deranged or dishonest person would continue pushing that narrative in 2020. You're one of the only people in the country who thinks Hillary has any relevancy currently. I can't think of a single other poster here who gives a shit about her currently.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:28 am 
Site Admin

FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I'm really going to sit here and tell you that the Trump hate has NOTHING to do with Hillary Clinton. Only a truly deranged or dishonest person would continue pushing that narrative in 2020. You're one of the only people in the country who thinks Hillary has any relevancy currently. I can't think of a single other poster here who gives a shit about her currently.

The entire way Trump and his presidency is viewed is based on him beating Clinton and the following refusal by the Obama administration to complete the peaceful transfer of power. Half the country still believes Trump is a Russian agent and that Mueller proved it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:29 am 

I think that's more like a third of the country that believes that. Which is still very alarming, but what can be done?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The entire way Trump and his presidency is viewed is based on him beating Clinton and the following refusal by the Obama administration to complete the peaceful transfer of power. Half the country still believes Trump is a Russian agent and that Mueller proved it.

It could also be that MANY on both sides think he's an idiot, but don't let Occam's Razor get in the way of PUSSY HATS!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:53 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

That's all bullshit too. Trump was reviled back in the Summer of 2016 when the vast majority of people thought he had no chance to win. When you court white nationalists openly, say racist shit about Mexicans, try to build a big dumbass wall for no fucking reason, and generally act like a fucking clown even though you are running for the highest office in the land, people are going to dislike you. And it has nothing to do with Hillary. Get all the way the fuck outta here with that tired ass, debunked narrative.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:54 am 

KDdidit wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It could also be that MANY on both sides think he's an idiot, but don't let Occam's Razor get in the way of PUSSY HATS!

Of course that's what it is, and JORR knows this. My guess is he's bored and gotten a little too "in character" here at times.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:56 am 

FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

That's all bullshit too. Trump was reviled back in the Summer of 2016 when the vast majority of people thought he had no chance to win. When you court white nationalists openly, say racist shit about Mexicans, try to build a big dumbass wall for no fucking reason, and generally act like a fucking clown even though you are running for the highest office in the land, people are going to dislike you. And it has nothing to do with Hillary. Get all the way the fuck outta here with that tired ass, debunked narrative.

You've got it as wrong as JORR does.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:58 am 

Let's reset this.

Is the argument that the only reason someone would dislike Trump is because of Hillary?

Of course a lot of people didn't want him to be President, and he's given many of them good reasons to have not wanted that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:59 am 

Hillary Clinton is honestly one of the reasons he won and still has as much support as he does. The other reason of course is the annoying race obsession shitlibs have, reference FF's post above.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:03 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
tommy wrote:
billypootons wrote:
Teddy Roosevelt

pretty soon we'll need a museum of racist statues to store all these statues. could also call it the american history pre-2020 museum.

Effing puritans.

Quote:
The Roosevelt family agreed with the decision. “The world does not need statues, relics of another age, that reflect neither the values of the person they intend to honor nor the values of equality and justice,” said Theodore Roosevelt IV, 77, a great-grandson of the 26th president and a museum trustee. “The composition of the Equestrian Statue does not reflect Theodore Roosevelt’s legacy. It is time to move the statue and move forward.”

Effing elites.

Blue blood fear is what that is

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:13 pm 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Let's reset this.

Is the argument that the only reason someone would dislike Trump is because of Hillary?

I never said that. But there is an obvious difference in emotions toward Trump prior to and after his run against Clinton. Trump is largely hated because he had the temerity to run against the chosen candidate. Bernie Sanders is largely hated for the same reason.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:15 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Let's reset this.

I never said that. But there is an obvious difference in emotions toward Trump prior to and after his run against Clinton. Trump is largely hated because he had the temerity to run against the chosen candidate. Bernie Sanders is largely hated for the same reason.

Bernie Sanders isn't largely hated. Your premise is off. I think you've been a little too in the far left shitlib bubble if you think Bernie is widely hated.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:17 pm 

Liberals like FF act like this towards anyone who isn’t a Marxist-Leninist though. Got nothinothing to do with Hillary, it’s even got nothing to do with Trump.

Obama got in Hillary’s way too. He’s not widely hated, but that’s only because these same libs think black people are like shamans.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:19 pm 
Site Admin

FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Let's reset this.

Bernie Sanders isn't largely hated. Your premise is off. I think you've been a little too in the far left shitlib bubble if you think Bernie is widely hated.

He's pretty hated. Maybe not by you or the people tearing down statues. But obviously by those who rigged two primaries against him.

And Bernie and I both know- Whoopi does too- that Hillary Clinton is far from irrelevant. She informs all our current politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGSDZMq6QjA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:24 pm 

Antarctica wrote:
Liberals like FF act like this towards anyone who isn’t a Marxist-Leninist though. Got nothinothing to do with Hillary, it’s even got nothing to do with Trump.

Obama got in Hillary’s way too. He’s not widely hated, but that’s only because these same libs think black people are like shamans.

You're a clown. Resorting to the B Mac tactic of just calling whoever disagrees with you a Republican/Democrat. Very original.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:27 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Let's reset this.

He's pretty hated. Maybe not by you or the people tearing down statues. But obviously by those who rigged two primaries against him.

And Bernie and I both know- Whoopi does too- that Hillary Clinton is far from irrelevant. She informs all our current politics.

Just being you keep repeating that tired theory won't make it so to anyone less biased than you. And fwiw, many of us have despised that racist pos for decades.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:30 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Antarctica wrote:

You're a clown. Resorting to the B Mac tactic of just calling whoever disagrees with you a Republican/Democrat. Very original.

Walks like a lib, talks like a lib...

Just because you don’t like abortion doesn’t fool anyone. It’s cool, you’re still my guy. I have plenty of real friends who are communist lunatics.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:34 pm 

Antarctica wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Antarctica wrote:

Just because you don’t like abortion doesn’t fool anyone. It’s cool, you’re still my guy. I have plenty of real friends who are communist lunatics.

More lame B Mac material. Yawn.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:35 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Let's reset this.

No one rigged the primary against Bernie in 2020. He just got trounced by Biden by the votes of the people.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:37 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Let's reset this.

No one rigged the primary against Bernie in 2020. He just got trounced by Biden by the votes of the people.

Yeah in 2020 Bernie voters spent their time on twitter and not actually bothering to vote.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Really? Can you give some examples or evidence to support that? Tara Reade ended #metoo. To say anything else is simply bullshit.

BRick won so thoroughly that everyone changed the subject.

Well done.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:41 pm 

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:42 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

BRick won so thoroughly that everyone changed the subject.

Well done.

Even people that agree with me don't like it when I'm right.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
I also think the calculus is off here. The AOC/Bernie crowd hate Hillary and Trump. The MSNBC, Hollywood and CNN liberals love Hillary.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:50 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
FavreFan wrote:
Antarctica wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Antarctica wrote:

More lame B Mac material. Yawn.

Well, you are a libertarian when it suits you and not when it doesn't. That's what's called Conservative and Liberal.
A true libertarian believes in freedom of association. Associate or do business with whomever they please. Discriminate until the cows come home.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 51  Next