It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cancellation updates
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Woke liberals and BLM vs alt right
BLM and alt right vs Jews
DeSean Jackson vs history

The winner gets its logo painted on NBA courts

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:32 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
long time guy wrote:
My bad FF you're talking about Stephen Jackson and not DeSean.

I don't think Stephen Jackson is going to walk anything back. He is going to stand by his words from what I know about him. I can't see him backing down.

No he's doubling down for sure today.

If he's still doubling down on that b.s., he's got to be fired tonight.

Desean almost immediately did a heel turn, so a fine and suspension is par for the course with Philly iirc.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
veganfan21 wrote:
Woke liberals and BLM vs alt right
BLM and alt right vs Jews
DeSean Jackson vs history

The winner gets its logo painted on NBA courts

There are no winners.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Showtime not firing/cutting ties with Stephen Jackson and his podcast:

Showtime wrote:
We are aware of Stephen Jackson’s recent statements. Regardless of his intentions, Stephen’s comments were hurtful and inconsistent with the values espoused by this network

As a reminder, not only did Stephen Jackson defend the substance of DeSean Jackson's "Hitler" quotes about Jews, but today on IG live he said "the Rothschilds...they own all the banks."

I wonder why Showtime wouldn't want to end their affiliation with Stephen Jackson after these incidents of raging anti-Semitism? Would Showtime be as forgiving of anyone who openly and proudly said such abhorrent things?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
It's a shame that Larry Rothchild owns a bank and still has to work in baseball.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:48 pm 

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
The pearl clutching over this shit is just so fucking gay.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
conns7901 wrote:

Nobody cares about sports teams being hypocrites. There’s literally no justification for a team cutting Hunt and keeping Tyreek Hill but that was talked about for like a day and then quickly forgotten.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:52 pm 

Well Tyreek Hill was framed.

So too probably was Kareem Hunt. But I guess since the Ray Rice thing people have it out for runningbacks.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:36 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:

Showtime wrote:
We are aware of Stephen Jackson’s recent statements. Regardless of his intentions, Stephen’s comments were hurtful and inconsistent with the values espoused by this network

As a reminder, not only did Stephen Jackson defend the substance of DeSean Jackson's "Hitler" quotes about Jews, but today on IG live he said "the Rothschilds...they own all the banks."

I wonder why Showtime wouldn't want to end their affiliation with Stephen Jackson after these incidents of raging anti-Semitism? Would Showtime be as forgiving of anyone who openly and proudly said such abhorrent things?

I get it Litigation Notes. Next time WFR (your brother in arms) tries to minimize something because the people in Romania "had it worse" I would hope that you will bring the same level of intensity to rebutting it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Antarctica wrote:
Well Tyreek Hill was framed.

So too probably was Kareem Hunt. But I guess since the Ray Rice thing people have it out for runningbacks.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:42 pm 

Correcting white women should come with a substantial monetary bonus.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:41 pm 

Shannon Sharpe, who also told Drew Brees to retire after his kneeling comments:

Quote:
“He’s [Louis Farrakhan] has made it pretty clear over the years that he doesn’t like Jewish people,” Bayless said. “Is that fair to say?”

“Well, not from the conversation that I’ve had with the Minister — he’s made it clear to anybody that sat down with him, he says he doesn’t,” Sharpe replied.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:46 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Showtime wrote:

I get it Litigation Notes. Next time WFR (your brother in arms) tries to minimize something because the people in Romania "had it worse" I would hope that you will bring the same level of intensity to rebutting it.

So definitely a no go on this? Duly noted.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:48 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Showtime wrote:

Sorry, LTG, I forgot you were here. I don't know what you're talking about, I know nothing about Romania.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:55 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Showtime wrote:

Sorry, LTG, I forgot you were here. I don't know what you're talking about, I know nothing about Romania.

But you know WFR. When he does his "why is everyone so upset" routine call him on it. That's it. You never display this sort of intensity and interest when the person/victim is black. You go out of your way to excuse the behavior whenever the victim is a black person.

Now you can't just seem to get enough of this. DeSean Jackson was wrong. No one that I know of (other than Stephen Jackson apparently) is apologizing for him
When WFR pulls his "why is there outrage" routine simply call him on It.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:08 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Showtime wrote:

But you know WFR. When he does his "why is everyone so upset" routine call him on it. That's it. You never display this sort of intensity and interest when the person/victim is black. You go out of your way to excuse the behavior whenever the victim is a black person.

Now you can't just seem to get enough of this. DeSean Jackson was wrong. No one that I know of (other than Stephen Jackson apparently) is apologizing for him
When WFR pulls his "why is there outrage" routine simply call him on It.
What routine about what? How does this involve black people, and victims of what? You're rambling about nonsense and then calling me a racist? Fuck off, go to bed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:09 pm 

Showtime wrote:

From 2 days ago no less. What accounts for the change in perspective Litigation Notes?
FavreFan wrote:
Now explain why you think Costco Guy should lose his job.

It's not complicated. When you see an employee of yours acting like a fucking lunatic it's pretty easy to re-evaluate if you want that person employed by your company still.
That's the reasoning of the boss still, not the reason (necessarily) something should be. GJ wants all of these guys and gals caught on film fired from their jobs, and I'd like to know why he feels they shouldn't have employment.

And you wonder why people say the things that they do about you Litigation Notes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:14 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
:lol: You can see Lemon realize that yes, Stephen Jackson is just a horrible anti-Semite and moron when he asks about the Rothschild family, but he has to try to polish up this nimrod.

I'm glad Stephen Jackson’s friend on IG Live didn't take him saying Jews control all the banks as an insult. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:26 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
:lol: You can see Lemon realize that yes, Stephen Jackson is just a horrible anti-Semite and moron when he asks about the Rothschild family, but he has to try to polish up this nimrod.

I'm glad Stephen Jackson’s friend on IG Live didn't take him saying Jews control all the banks as an insult. :lol:

Do you consider either of these comments to be racist?

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
That this person is considered a journalist shows the problem with the "need" for diversity.

Rewarding idiocy because of someone's race isn't how this is supposed to work.

Last edited by long time guy on Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:28 am 

Good to see he apologized.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:32 am 

long time guy wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

That this person is considered a journalist shows the problem with the "need" for diversity.

I'm not indulging your non sequiturs, LTG.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:33 am 

I wonder how Stephen Jackson's praise of Farrakhan is going to be received to be honest.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:35 am 

long time guy wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

I'm not indulging your non sequiturs, LTG.

Nah I'm simply exposing something that is rather glaring. Deflections, obfuscations, and avoidance still do not negate it try as you might.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:35 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Saying that you're sorry for "using the wrong words" is only an apology for saying that Jews "control all the banks" and that DeSean Jackson quoting what he thought was Hitler on American Jews blackmailing the country was "speaking the truth" in the most hyper-technical sense. He still sloughed off responsibility on everyone else for misinterpreting his words.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:42 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Are these racist statements Brick?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:45 am 

Stephen Jackson says that he doesn't support DeSean Jackson's position on Hitler but he does support him about the Eagles double standard in the Cooper and Jackson cases.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:47 am 

long time guy wrote:
Stephen Jackson says that he doesn't support DeSean Jackson's position on Hitler but he does support him about the Eagles double standard in the Cooper and Jackson cases.
Does Stephen Jackson support the view that Jews control the banking industry?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:55 am 

long time guy wrote:
Does Stephen Jackson support the view that Jews control the banking industry?

It seems that he did from reading the comments. Just a little caveat for you while you are on your little hunt Litigation Notes. While it is stereotypical to suggest that Jewish people own all of the banks it may not be all that stereotypical and definitely not Anti Semitic to suggest similar things about the Rothschild family.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 51  Next