It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cancellation updates
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:15 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Antarctica wrote:
Needless to say, I'm Team LTG in all of this.

You don't have to be. I understand what a negative stereotype happens to be. Suggesting that Jewish people own all of the banks isn't a negative stereotype.
STOP SAYING THIS YOU ANTI-SEMITIC SCUMBAG

I understand what negative stereotypes are. Suggesting that the Rothschilds own all of the banks (his actual quote by the way) isn't one of them..
You are a lying and bigoted piece of shit. Continue to fake outrage your way around here.

https://www.holocaustremembrance.com/wo ... tisemitism

Quote:
Contemporary examples of antisemitism in public life, the media, schools, the workplace, and in the religious sphere could, taking into account the overall context, include, but are not limited to:

Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.

Demonizing Jews as "owning all the banks" is anti-Semitic because it plays on a couple of nasty stereotypes about Jewish people, specifically that they are power hungry and devious, obsessed with money and monetary control, and generally shames Jewish people for achieving success. THAT is why it is anti-Semitic, and that is why YOU are undoubtedly an anti-Semite. Keep trying to deflect by projecting your bigoted thoughts and views on to me, it tells on yourself more than anything: You don't like being challenged on your bigotry.

The lying bigot continues.

Here is his actual quote you stupid asshole.
Jackson said: “. You know who the Rothschilds are? … They control all the banks. They own all the banks.
His statement was in reference to the Rothschilds and not Jewish people you lying piece of shit. Neither of those statements are Anti Semitic and I don't give fuck about what bigoted, racist sacks of shit like you think. I know what a negative stereotype happens to be.

Jewish stereotypes and money pertain to frugality dumbass.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:21 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Antarctica wrote:
Needless to say, I'm Team LTG in all of this.

You don't have to be. I understand what a negative stereotype happens to be. Suggesting that Jewish people own all of the banks isn't a negative stereotype.
STOP SAYING THIS YOU ANTI-SEMITIC SCUMBAG

I understand what negative stereotypes are. Suggesting that the Rothschilds own all of the banks (his actual quote by the way) isn't one of them..
You are a lying and bigoted piece of shit. Continue to fake outrage your way around here.

https://www.holocaustremembrance.com/wo ... tisemitism

Quote:
Contemporary examples of antisemitism in public life, the media, schools, the workplace, and in the religious sphere could, taking into account the overall context, include, but are not limited to:

Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.

Demonizing Jews as "owning all the banks" is anti-Semitic because it plays on a couple of nasty stereotypes about Jewish people, specifically that they are power hungry and devious, obsessed with money and monetary control, and generally shames Jewish people for achieving success. THAT is why it is anti-Semitic, and that is why YOU are undoubtedly an anti-Semite. Keep trying to deflect by projecting your bigoted thoughts and views on to me, it tells on yourself more than anything: You don't like being challenged on your bigotry.

Hehe...shaming them for having success. Homogeneity has it's perks, it's benefits and it's quirks.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:29 pm 

This is why you are both ignorant and stupid. Again his statement that I cited was in reference to the Rothschild family.
You are so stupid and ill informed that you do not even know that what you are describing in this idiotic rant is in essence the story of the Rothschild family.
Demonizing Jews as "owning all the banks" is anti-Semitic because it plays on a couple of nasty stereotypes about Jewish people, specifically that they are power hungry and devious, obsessed with money and monetary control, and generally shames Jewish people for achieving success. THAT is why it is anti-Semitic, and that is why YOU are undoubtedly an anti-Semite

You are just that stupid. And yes MANY kids in Chicago have been proud to call me their History teacher over the years. You know why? (and this is the truth) because they knew that they would never receive the sanitized and distorted view of history that was so often provided by bigoted and lying pieces of shit like you. They know your kind just like I do

Last edited by long time guy on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis

:lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:
This is why you are both ignorant and stupid. Again his statement that I cited was in reference to the Rothschild family.
You are so stupid and ill informed that you do not even know that what you are describing in this idiotic rant is in essence the story of the Rothschild family.
Demonizing Jews as "owning all the banks" is anti-Semitic because it plays on a couple of nasty stereotypes about Jewish people, specifically that they are power hungry and devious, obsessed with money and monetary control, and generally shames Jewish people for achieving success. THAT is why it is anti-Semitic, and that is why YOU are undoubtedly an anti-Semite

You are just that stupid. And yes MANY kids in Chicago have been proud to call me their History teacher over the years. You know why? (and this is the truth) because they knew that they would never receive the sanitized and distorted view of history that was so often provided by bigoted and lying pieces of shit like you. They know your kind just like I do
So you're saying you taught children your anti-Semitism? And further you're saying that there are reasons behind the negative stereotypes of Jewish people that I highlighted above?

If you truly have taught children your particularly vile brand of anti-Jewish bigotry, and are proud of it, would you provide me the name of your supervisor at CPS?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
long time guy wrote:

So you're saying you taught children your anti-Semitism? And further you're saying that there are reasons behind the negative stereotypes of Jewish people that I highlighted above?

If you truly have taught children your particularly vile brand of anti-Jewish bigotry, and are proud of it, would you provide me the name of your supervisor at CPS?

You're really that guy and it's not just a bit?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:41 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

The part about asking for the supervisor is shtick, the part about being disgusted that he's proud about teaching children his bigotry (and displaying it on here) isn't.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:46 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
FavreFan wrote:

Yeah, no one gets in trouble for using the N-word.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
FavreFan wrote:

:lol:

That gentleman seems like an intelligent chap.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Liberals learning the path of wokeness doesn't always lead to the intended destination.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:35 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

The part about asking for the supervisor is shtick, the part about being disgusted that he's proud about teaching children his bigotry (and displaying it on here) isn't.

Stupid asshole doesn't even realize that he is the person actually projecting negative stereotypes. Jackson said Rothschild and this piece of shit conflated it to include all Jewish people.
Thank you. I'll leave you to ponder why a caveat that says "it is bigoted to suggest Jews control all the banking industry, the Rothschild Family (Jews) DO own a LOT of banks" may be just a little bigoted.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:40 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Ken!!!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:54 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Janice Jackson asshole drop a dime and watch them laugh your sorry off the phone you stupid, ignorant, bigoted asshole.

Let's see who really happens to be important you sorry shitstain.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:25 pm 

:lol: What is this about your importance?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:32 pm 

You are not important enough to touch me as far as my employment goes dumbass. If you believe you are I will personally meet your clown ass at Central Office so that they can personally laugh at you. That's what.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:55 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Nas wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Ken!!!

What did I do?

I can’t keep up with this. It makes me dizzy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:58 pm 

long time guy wrote:

You are not important enough to touch me as far as my employment goes dumbass. If you believe you are I will personally meet your clown ass at Central Office so that they can personally laugh at you. That's what.
Quad City Pat is on the line and would like a word with you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Nas wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Ken!!!

What did I do?

I can’t keep up with this. It makes me dizzy.

Ken is the male version of Karen. "Let me talk to your manager!"

Last edited by Nas on Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Nas wrote:

Ken is the male version of Karen.

I thought that was Rick.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:10 pm 
100000 CLUB

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Nas wrote:

I thought that was Rick.

Rick is a saint. He jumped on the Biden Train with me early on and didn’t bail even when things got bad.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:33 pm 

Nas wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Nas wrote:

I thought that was Rick.

Rick is a saint. He jumped on the Biden Train with me early on and didn’t bail even when things got bad.

Do any of the 3 of you even know you are on a train?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:35 pm 

This is a lie. Stephen Jackson never said this.
Demonizing Jews as "owning all the banks" is anti-Semitic

This is what was actually said.
long time guy wrote:
Jackson said: “. You know who the Rothschilds are? … They control all the banks. They own all the banks.

He lies all the time.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I thought that was Rick.

Laugh out Loud.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:42 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
long time guy wrote:

long time guy wrote:

He lies all the time.

Context be damned!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:42 pm 
100000 CLUB

Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Nas wrote:

I thought that was Rick.

Do any of the 3 of you even know you are on a train?

Uncle Joe has ridden trains his entire career. He's an expert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:47 pm 

long time guy wrote:

long time guy wrote:

He lies all the time.
Stephen Jackson said the Rothschilds (Jews) control/own all the banks in an effort to demonize them. That is anti-Semitic. He also said that Jews "don't control" him in direct response to a comment claiming that Jews run the world.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Beyonce says girls run the world.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:56 pm 

long time guy wrote:

long time guy wrote:

He lies all the time.

Stephen Jackson said the Rothschilds (Jews) control/own all the banks in an effort to demonize them

. That is anti-Semitic. He also said that Jews "don't control" him in direct response to a comment claiming that Jews run the world.

You lied about what he said. You continue to lie about what he is saying. You also are too stupid and ignorant to realize that you are the one using stereotypes.

This statement made by you is a promotion of a stereotype.
Stephen Jackson said the Rothschilds (Jews) control/own all the banks in an effort to demonize them

He specifically cited the Rothschilds in that statement. You made it about Jewish people. As such it was you that attempted to promote the stereotype and not him.

The Rothschilds are renowned for being a banking "dynasty" How can it be a stereotype if a large portion of it is true you dumbass?

He exaggerated by suggesting that they own all of the banks. That doesn't make it stereotypical you damn buffoon.

Last edited by long time guy on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
wut happened to dis thread

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:03 pm 

I just had a couple of Eggo waffles, when I went to grab the syrup, I realized it was Aunt Jemima. Am I racist?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 51  Next