It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cancellation updates
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
tommy wrote:
wut happened to dis thread

The money people took over.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
tommy wrote:

The money people took over.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
long time guy wrote:
This is a lie. Stephen Jackson never said this.
Demonizing Jews as "owning all the banks" is anti-Semitic

This is what was actually said.
long time guy wrote:
Jackson said: “. You know who the Rothschilds are? … They control all the banks. They own all the banks.

He lies all the time.

Stephen Jackson said the Rothschilds (Jews) control/own all the banks in an effort to demonize them

. That is anti-Semitic. He also said that Jews "don't control" him in direct response to a comment claiming that Jews run the world.

You lied about what he said. You continue to lie about what he is saying. You also are too stupid and ignorant to realize that you are the one using stereotypes.

This statement made by you is a promotion of a stereotype.
Stephen Jackson said the Rothschilds (Jews) control/own all the banks in an effort to demonize them

He specifically cited the Rothschilds in that statement. You made it about Jewish people. As such it was you that attempted to promote the stereotype and not him.

The Rothschilds are renowned for being a banking "dynasty" How can it be a stereotype if a large portion of it is true you dumbass?

He exaggerated by suggesting that they own all of the banks. That doesn't make it stereotypical you damn buffoon.
You're never going to admit that Stephen Jackson is an anti-Semite, maybe because you think that to do so would kind of shine a light on your own obvious anti-Semitism. That's on you, but it doesn't change the fact that what Stephen Jackson said was pretty damned anti-Semitic. I distorted nothing, you're desperately trying to twist Jackson's own behavior into something it obviously is not.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Toxic Masculinity wrote:
tommy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
tommy wrote:

The (((money people))) took over.

Fixed it for you

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Hawg Ass wrote:
I just had a couple of Eggo waffles, when I went to grab the syrup, I realized it was Aunt Jemima. Am I racist?

No...I believe you have become enlightened to the systematic racism that has plagued breakfast foods for almost a century.

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:48 pm 

Harvard Dan wrote:
Toxic Masculinity wrote:
tommy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
tommy wrote:

The (((money people))) took over.

Fixed it for you

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Nas wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Nas wrote:

Ken is the male version of Karen.

I thought that was Rick.

Rick is a saint. He jumped on the Biden Train with me early on and didn’t bail even when things got bad.

Do any of the 3 of you even know you are on a train?

Uncle Joe has ridden trains his entire career. He's an expert

He seems like he would be the cuck and let Jill ride all the trains.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
tommy wrote:

I see a 7 page increase and jln and ltg posts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:26 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
This is a lie. Stephen Jackson never said this.
Demonizing Jews as "owning all the banks" is anti-Semitic

This is what was actually said.
long time guy wrote:
Jackson said: “. You know who the Rothschilds are? … They control all the banks. They own all the banks.

He lies all the time.

. That is anti-Semitic. He also said that Jews "don't control" him in direct response to a comment claiming that Jews run the world.

You lied about what he said. You continue to lie about what he is saying. You also are too stupid and ignorant to realize that you are the one using stereotypes.

This statement made by you is a promotion of a stereotype.

He specifically cited the Rothschilds in that statement. You made it about Jewish people. As such it was you that attempted to promote the stereotype and not him.

The Rothschilds are renowned for being a banking "dynasty" How can it be a stereotype if a large portion of it is true you dumbass?

He exaggerated by suggesting that they own all of the banks. That doesn't make it stereotypical you damn buffoon.
You're never going to admit that Stephen Jackson is an anti-Semite, maybe because you think that to do so would kind of shine a light on your own obvious anti-Semitism..
Funny shit considering you have never met a racist or bigoted comment that you wouldn't ignore (As you did with fellow bigot WFR earlier) The issue was never whether Stephen Jackson was an Anti Semite or not. The issue pertains to whether his comment about the Rothschild's owning all of the banks was Anti Semitic or not. It isn't.

You have spent the entirety of this exchange lying (As you did about your lies about previous objections to Anti Semitism and your lies about what Stephen Jackson said) about what people have said and now you are trying to push this to obscure your own bigotry.

People know who you happen to be on here. You don't think that NO ONE has taken notice of the emotional investment that you have in trying to affirm that 2 black men are bigots? This after going out of your way to either deny or ignore the raciam of every bigot that has posted here over the past 3-4 years?

You can try like hell to obscure all of this but people on here know who and what you are about. They notice how you always seem to find custom and comfort in the arms of every fellow bigot that populates and has populated this board. it's no accident. They notice how you have had a hard on for every black poster that has posted here since you started here 3-4 years ago too.

You can continue to try and fallaciously believe that you are fooling people (only because your dumbass thinks you are protecting some non existent media cateer) but even the blind squirrel has no problem with seeing who and what you are about.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:18 am 

long time guy wrote:
Funny shit considering you have never met a racist or bigoted comment that you wouldn't ignore (As you did with fellow bigot WFR earlier) The issue was never whether Stephen Jackson was an Anti Semite or not. The issue pertains to whether his comment about the Rothschild's owning all of the banks was Anti Semitic or not. It isn't.

You have spent the entirety of this exchange lying (As you did about your lies about previous objections to Anti Semitism and your lies about what Stephen Jackson said) about what people have said and now you are trying to push this to obscure your own bigotry.

People know who you happen to be on here. You don't think that NO ONE has taken notice of the emotional investment that you have in trying to affirm that 2 black men are bigots? This after going out of your way to either deny or ignore the raciam of every bigot that has posted here over the past 3-4 years?

You can try like hell to obscure all of this but people on here know who and what you are about. They notice how you always seem to find custom and comfort in the arms of every fellow bigot that populates and has populated this board. it's no accident. They notice how you have had a hard on for every black poster that has posted here since you started here 3-4 years ago too.

You can continue to try and fallaciously believe that you are fooling people (only because your dumbass thinks you are protecting some non existent media cateer) but even the blind squirrel has no problem with seeing who and what you are about.

Literally none of this is true. I don't ignore bigotry (like yours), I don't take issue with posters because of their race, and it is anti-Semitic to say "the Rothschilds own all the banks".

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:49 am 

Literally none of this is true. I don't ignore bigotry

Liar! Liar! Pants on fire. You ignored WFR's bigotry yesterday in fact. I asked you a direct question and provided 2 examples and you ignored the questions.
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
That this person is considered a journalist shows the problem with the "need" for diversity.

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Rewarding idiocy because of someone's race isn't how this is supposed to work.

long time guy wrote:
Do you consider either of these 2 comments to be racist?

I'm not indulging your non sequiturs, LTG.

I don't take issue with posters because of their race

I guarantee that the only posters here that you have referred to as being bigots have been black posters. Just like Hawk. You are the poster child for the "never met a bigot til black people started posting on the internet" society.
and it is anti-Semitic to say "the Rothschilds own all the banks".

No it isn't you ill informed, uneducated asshole. Even if they do not literally own "all the banks" they have ownership stake in hundreds maybe thousands of banks. They have a "banking empire" and have for centuries you stupid fuck.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
The reason it is extremely anti-semitic to say "Jews control/own all the banks" is because inherent in that statement is the subtext that Jews control interest rates and Jews are the ones who give everyone loans with high interest rates and fees. As a result of those backbreaking loans lower and middle class people can't ever be successful because they are held back by all this interest they are paying which all goes to and is controlled by the evil jews.

So when some ignorant shitbag says that it's not offensive to promote this stereotype under the "logic" that its not offensive and is actually giving Jews credit for being successful in the financial industry you know you are either dealing with a person who is extremely anti-semitic or just an ignorant dipshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:37 am 

shakes wrote:
The reason it is extremely anti-semitic to say "Jews control/own all the banks" is because inherent in that statement is the subtext that Jews control interest rates and Jews are the ones who give everyone loans with high interest rates and fees. As a result of those backbreaking loans lower and middle class people can't ever be successful because they are held back by all this interest they are paying which all goes to and is controlled by the evil jews.

So when some ignorant shitbag says that it's not offensive to promote this stereotype under the "logic" that its not offensive and is actually giving Jews credit for being successful in the financial industry you know you are either dealing with a person who is extremely anti-semitic or just an ignorant dipshit.

First off Stephen Jackaon stated that the "ROTHSCHILDS OWN THE BANKS" and not Jewish people. Secondly as a black person that owns a mortgage not once has it crossed my mind that it was Jewish people that controlled it. I went through the process and never thought about any of that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:44 am 

long time guy wrote:
I guarantee that the only posters here that you have referred to as being bigots have been black posters.
I literally quoted you me saying that America posted "bigoted shit". How much clearer do I have to be to please you, you psycho?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:45 am 

long time guy wrote:
shakes wrote:

First off Stephen Jackaon stated that the "ROTHSCHILDS OWN THE BANKS" and not Jewish people. Secondly as a black person that owns a mortgage not once has it crossed my mind that it was Jewish people that controlled it. I went through the process and never thought about any of that.

"I'm not anti-Semitic because I have a mortgage!" :lol: Wow again.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:19 am 

long time guy wrote:
shakes wrote:

More fake outrage and miscomprehension Wow! If only you ever felt this sort of empathy for anyone other than white maybe someone, anyone would take your clown ass seriously. As it stands no one does you bigoted asshole.

You are what is known as a textbook racist.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:34 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:41 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
long time guy wrote:
shakes wrote:

that's because you're not Jackson.

Who is an idiot of the highest level. Rothschilds own the banks, good grief.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:05 am 

pizza_Place: What??
shakes wrote:

What a terrible burden to have. Being accused of owning banks. Next they'll be saying jews are successful in hollywood. So much persecution.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:16 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
shakes wrote:

More fake outrage and miscomprehension Wow! If only you ever felt this sort of empathy for anyone other than white maybe someone, anyone would take your clown ass seriously. As it stands no one does you bigoted asshole.

I do not take into account someone's race when deciding to feel empathy or sympathy for someone. You're trying to label me a racist to deflect from your own repeatedly stated bigotry towards Jewish people, and everyone can see it. In an odd way, the more you scream and curse at me about phantom racism, the more obvious it is that you are a bigoted little man.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
JLN is an All Lives Matter type of guy.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: 11th Class
Black athletes are really fast.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I do not take into account someone's race when deciding to feel empathy or sympathy for someone.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:29 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
shakes wrote:

I do not take into account someone's race when deciding to feel empathy or sympathy for someone..

:lol: :lol: :lol: It just sort of always seems to end up (your feeling empathy for no one besides white men)that way huh?
, and everyone can see it. In an odd way, the more you scream and curse at me about phantom racism, the more obvious it is that you are a bigoted little man.

By everyone you must mean people like you? Who can never see racism in anything by see Anti Semitism in something as innocent as people (Palestinians) claiming homestead rights as being Anti Semitic.

I don't have to deflect in order to demonstrate your bigoted ways. If I were actually wrong about it dont you think someone besides fellow bigots would have rushed to your defense by now?

While you are generalizing don t you realize that people are that you have a two tiered race thing going on? You have different views based on the color of people's skin and akways have. That is why your clown went running and screaming last time. You haven't evolved either You are still the same bigot that you have always been.

Of the fake outrage group you referenced the only person that has credibility is FavreFan. He is the only one of the group that has demonstrated that he will call a bigoted piece of shit out like you for being a bigoted piece of shir.

I will respectfully disagree with on this but when it comes to you there is no doubt.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:30 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
shakes wrote:

I do not take into account someone's race when deciding to feel empathy or sympathy for someone..

:lol: :lol: :lol: It just sort of always seems to end up (your feeling empathy for no one besides white men)that way huh?
, and everyone can see it. In an odd way, the more you scream and curse at me about phantom racism, the more obvious it is that you are a bigoted little man.

By everyone you must mean people like you? Who can never see racism in anything but see Anti Semitism in everything. Even something as innocent as people (Palestinians) claiming homestead rights

I don't have to deflect in order to demonstrate your bigoted ways. If I were actually wrong about it dont you think someone besides fellow bigots would have rushed to your defense by now?

While you are generalizing don t you realize that people see that you have a two tiered race thing going on? You have different views based on the color of people's skin and always have. That is why your clown ass went running and screaming last time. You haven't evolved either You are still the same bigot that you have always been.

Of the fake outrage group you referenced the only person that has credibility is FavreFan. He is the only one of the group that has demonstrated that he will call a bigoted piece of shit out like you for being a bigoted piece of shit
The rest pretend that they "never read those guys" as a way of avoiding the question. Talk about having strength of conviction on something
I will respectfully disagree with him on that but when it comes to you there is no doubt. You are exactly what I say that you are.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
this thread used to be fun to browse.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:02 pm 

man of few opinions wrote:

We should cancel the Cancellation updates thread.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:04 pm 

man of few opinions wrote:

So was a lifesize photo of Pam Grier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:04 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
I do not take into account someone's race when deciding to feel empathy or sympathy for someone.

Of course. Where have I done otherwise?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Local entrepreneurs only
FavreFan wrote:

Of course. Where have I done otherwise?

thse libtard dick heads need to know that u have a free speech rights 2 exercise more outrage a bout white victims then black ones

fukin soros facists

You said "naked" and bearing breasts (which are reproductive organs and thus technically "genitals" are they not?) is "naked" for all intents and purposes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 51  Next